Thread: My Femme Name

My Femme Name

Hello all on this wonderful Saturday.Anyway, when I joined,I was going by "PC" which are the initials of my 1st & middle names till I came up with an femme name when I CD. Last night when we arrived home from the bar,my wife asked about when the next time I'm going to CD,I then said I need a femme name when I do.She came up with a few that were ok, but then she came up with "Felicity" and I said thats it! I like Felicity,it sounds so nice and sexy also.

So everyone. Its now official. I'm going by the name of Felicity on here and when I'm CDing.

That's Great Felicity, I could neve get a girl to give me a name so I had to come up with my own.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Amy,
    The more I think about,the more I love it. I can't wait till my clothes arrive from Target so I can try them on and be Felicity.
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"