Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are Your Goals?

What are Your Goals?

How many of you have certain short term and long term goals when it comes to your transgenderedism. (I use transgendered, since it is an "umbrella" that covers all gender identity types) For example, my short term goal for this summer, is to go out with all my gg friends that know a few times and maybe spend a whole day dressed, get some pictures on here, and tell at least 2 others (since the others I have told have went over so well) And of course finalize on a name that my gg friends thinks fits. Long term, I guess getting more comfortable with this side and knowing if I do want to have SRS.

So, my question to everyone, what is some of your goals if you have any at all?

Hello Becca!
    I guess I really have no goals. I am just trying to come to terms with my new female self. Have just started wearing wigs, makekup and dressing totally just 9 months ago. I'm still confused by lots of things when I go out. Most of the time I'm still staring at... me. The heels, the long pretty legs and the polished nails are MINE! It is a mind altering experience that I'm just doing when I can. And I'm enjoying it enormously.
    Charlie
    Charlie

I've already accomplished alot in the last year. Coming out to some friends and going out with them as Nikki. This was a big leap for me.
    Long term, I guess would be deciding on whether to tell my children and to continue getting comfy with this part of me. I'm past the point (responsibility and age and finances) of thinking of making drastic changes but I'm happy with my progress so far and we'll see

Mine was retire early and retire rich but neither happened... lol But I have no real goals crossdressing.... Just continue on as I have.... finding time to get out enfemme...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Don't have any right now, maybe dress up a couple more times this year.

My Goal, I want to get out more this Summer and Dress as a women and not just in the house .

Im going to plan a few Holiday's and get out whislt im still Young

Sally

Just to carry on exploring my girly side now i,ve finally accepted myself after years of self denial

No goals, just enjoy my femme side as I feel I want to.

Patti

My goals are to get better at makeup and develop a fem sense of style (with more clothes, of course).
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

my goal is to transition fully i flew in to london engand a few days ago to see the gender place and to talk to my doctors and yes i am going to get all the help i need i love my home town

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    Lose that 20 pounds that snuck up on me over the winter.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Be able to go out into public again. It was such a disaster the last time, it has been almost...12yrs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "So that others may live..."

"Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker!"

Short term: Dress and live like a girl today, because tomorrow may never come.
    Long term: Dress as often as I can, enjoy my femininity to the fullest, and plan my wardrobe for my funeral so I can go out in style. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Goals

My short term goal is to get out dressed. I know I would not pass but would like to go to a monthly party with several TG girls that is near my home. Just have not gotten the courage yet.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    No goals as of now, I'm just going with wherever this takes me, whatever the end result might be.

I'm going to attend a church service, take more walks in the park during daylight hours, go on a hike (with a GG friend--but i still have to find that friend), find a GG friend, go to a couple of movies, and visit some of the other CDs who live in Washington state.
    warmly, Linnea

Smile Still looking

Find a serious male to love me,
    any race or color!
    I'm a Lady in a Man's body.

Paula Rae
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Just to carry on as i am,be content with myself and be happy
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire3 View Post
    Just to carry on as i am,be content with myself and be happy
    Claire,

sounds like wonderful goals!

I'm pretty much there. Shooting to retire in 2 years that will give me a little more time to dress.
    Angie

Same goals

Yes my short term goal is the same as yours with addition to make it a weekly agenda ...yet the long term is to be part of my life style , yet up to this moment it is a very difficult long term goal...

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Well, my immediate goal is to provide a good life for my wonderful wife Debbie.

Short term, I want to lose a few extra pounds that attached themselves to me, so that Debbie and I enjoy my crossdressing to the full extent that it can be.

Long term, to transition ..... to becoming a Canadian! I cannot wait until that day that I can stand there and pledge allegiance to Queen and country and proudly sing O Canada!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Okay, now this may sound a tad hokey, but my goals are to discover who I really am, inside, and to allow the outside to reflect that.

Like I said, hokey. Bu there is truth in what I wrote. I mean, I know I do not want to be woman. I also know that I am uncomfortable being just a man. Yes, there are the gentic issues, I am an XY male, but gender goes so much beyond that.

In my head I'm both a woman and a man, and that's what I want the outside to show. Of course, this goal is no easy task to accomplish. Society does not look kindly on thos in the middle. We muddy the waters, making it s hard to categorize us. Tough! Who needs another label slapped onto her (or him). Even our use of pronouns (he/she, him/her, his/hers) are polarizing. Can't we do any better?
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

It's hard to say whether or not I actually have any goals. I definitely met one of them this week when I went out and attended the local TG support group. I'd never been out dressed before. But really, my goal is to just enjoy me femme side as much as I can while not letting it get in the way of the rest of my life. I'd like to steer this ship so that it doesn't crash into my wife, my marriage, my job, and all that I've built and nurtured with them.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Byllie View Post
    Okay, now this may sound a tad hokey, but my goals are to discover who I really am, inside, and to allow the outside to reflect that
    Byllie,

Not hokey at all. It sounds totally reasonable to me. I think many of us are in the smae boat.

Best wishes for your success.

Patti