Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show Your Love for the GGs

imaginary SO 2 Dancin' Lily Lyn's Avatar
    big old two story stick house in the middle of nowhere
    to all the GGs & especially my beautiful wife

dancin. If not for her I'd hate to think where I'd be now.

guns

I think you right. So I'm sending all my love and respct to all the GG's in this family
    Angie

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I respect the GG's My wife may say something different but I do plus I am in a house full of them! Its time for a so we all can just get along So to all the GG's .

Well I have to take the trash out!

Banned Spammer

Kiss Kiss (But Not On the Butt)

This is not a butt kissing thread. It's just a sincere expression of positive regard. Anyone who would like to give or get a butt kiss is invited to start a new thread.
    Last edited by Pink Person; 07-02-2008 at 12:13 AM.

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland

The GG's on this site absolutely ROCK !

I find I scan the threads for GG posts as I am totally intrigued by what you all think of us part time girls and our unorthodox behaviour. This site wouldn't be nearly as cool without all you amazing open minded women. PLEASE don't leave any of you! We love you soooo much we want to be you! Haven't you heard imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ?

I guess I missed something too! All I have to say is GG's, never leave. We need you. Really, I don't know how you put up with us in the first place. I don't think women are perfect, far from it. Male or female or intersexed or third sexed, or CD sexed, we all are screwed up in equal parts. Our sexuality (everyone's) is a cruel trick of nature. Kind of like baldness. What we all need is love, understanding, nurture, and communication.

All the GG's on this forum I respect, especially that one that's from the UK that loves Jack Daniels.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by JennyRotten View Post
    especially that one that's from the UK that loves Jack Daniels.
    Hmm... I wonder who that could be then
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by JennyRotten View Post
    All the GG's on this forum I respect, especially that one that's from the UK that loves Jack Daniels.
    Nah, I don't like her . . . she won't share her cookies.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biscuits...biscuits...not cookies
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Just my 2 centavos to say that all women get my utmost respect. They put up with men and they can do and be things that we, no matter the amount of makeup and other props, cannot and will never be able to do. After all, the most important woman is the one that gave birth to us all. It's not Father Earth is it?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Nah, I don't like her . . . she won't share her cookies.
    B I S C U I T S!!!! and how can I share them, when I ate them all?
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Now That's Better

As being reletively new to this site, one of the things I most admire is the sense of humor expressed by certain members. Women are wonderful! I wish mine was still alive!!! Please, never loose our sense of humor.

I don't frequent this site enough to be fully aware of what has been going on with regards to this and other threads on the subject.

I'm unsure why anyone on this site would give any of the lovely gg's here any grief at all.

Any of the posts that I have read by these ladies have been good and some even give an insight as to how they think (A mystery to us all still I'm sure! )

When I joined this site, I didn't expect to see so many GG's who strengthen our community with their sage contributions. I have laughed, cried and everything in between because of these contributions.
    I raise my glass (half full) to these precious women who have the open mind and common sense to realise that we as cd/tv/tg and all other flavours, are good fun to be with and enjoy.

Thanks for your ongoing contributions!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    Biscuits...biscuits...not cookies
    Many over here like their biscuits with gravy.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Hi Ladies & a special one to ALL the GG's here. I for one am very thankful & proud of ALL the GG's here. Several have helpped with me with questions I had. Some just pulled me up when I was down, & some (sis-Tamara) even tease me once in a while. These girls know what we all are after or trying to become. For me they are like sisters, I want to fight with each of them & give them hugs so they know I love them. You know like in a regular family.
    How dare any of us forget just how important they are. I believe most of us would be lost without them.
    I KURTSEE,(playing with the spelling) to ALL the F.A.B. here & pray that we never lose any of you. To me your ALL wonderful, THANK YOU.

Hugs & kisses for all The GG's.

side note, others have helped also, but this is a thread for our wonderful Ladies(GG).
    Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Many over here like their biscuits with gravy.
    I saw that on Little House on the Prairie... makes me wonder what they are lol....

You know... I think I better stop taking this topic offtopic.. before the thread starter gives me a serious

... wait.. I'll do it myself
    Administrator

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    I saw that on Little House on the Prairie... makes me wonder what they are lol....

You know... I think I better stop taking this topic offtopic.. before the thread starter gives me a serious

... wait.. I'll do it myself
    You are one kinky woman!

... can I watch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    You are one kinky woman!

... can I watch?
    You can do more than watch, you can join in...

Administrator

This could be good

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    This could be good
    You're not allowed to watch... blondes should be in bed by now
    Administrator

Gold Member
    Well red heads are going to watch

Well can you record a copy for me then, so i can watch it tomorrow after i wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Well red heads are going to watch
    I'm not gonna argue with that, you might just smack me upside the head with your garage door
    Administrator

Gold Member
    I'm not gonna argue with that, you might just smack me upside the head with your garage door
    I would never do that