Thread: No More Fear

No More Fear

I have been scared to death to go out of this house dressed en femme. For some reason after my wife left the fear left with her. I still don't know how to do makeup correctly, but that will come.

I realize that I don't pass and probably never will, but last night I finally drove and got gas. I went for a walk in the neighborhood which I had done many times before. This time I didn't have a coat or anything on to hide the chest. Yes it was late at night, but later this week I will begin walking early in the evening.

After I learn how to do makeup correctly, I plan on going to see a movie and dinner en femme. Most definitely a little shopping. If everything turns out well, then maybe a few pictures which I will have to post. Finally being able to accept myself and deal with me being Dual Gendered is very liberating.

Michelle

right on

liberate your self im proud of you

moving on

Michelle it sounds like you are doing great! Congratulations and enjoy your journey!

Eileen

going out

Dont be shy about going into a Macys or other dept store and asking one of the SA's to help you with the makeup. I have and it is a great feeling. They are there to sell products and are not choosy. If you go at a slow time you will have fun and learn so much. I went to a blue eyeliner to accent my blue eyes .. Holy cow It was an incredible improvement. I also got the tanner and a brush to apply it. even better.

If you go for a walk, late at night is the worst time. Bad things happen to women out alone at night.
    Safest place/time for a walk is somewhere busy, during the day.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Sounds like you're well on your way to finding the person you were meant to be, whatever that may be.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    If you go for a walk, late at night is the worst time. Bad things happen to women out alone at night.
    Safest place/time for a walk is somewhere busy, during the day.
    I have been taking these walks late at night for over 2 years. My wife never knew that I was crossdressing from the neck down when I walked. Now I can do it in peace. In fact I'm dressed and ready to go now.

I don't wear a wig when I walk late and try to appear like a man from a distance. That way no one bothers me. The only thing I have to worry about is coyotes or Fox. I live way out from the city in a rural area. Walking in those conditions is wonderful. Very few people out at this time of night and I can enjoy the exercise. In fact when I walk en femme it is better than a diet pill. I relax and lose weight.

I'm glad to hear you feeling so good about getting out yu go girl.
    Angie

girl about town
    Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I have been taking these walks late at night for over 2 years. My wife never knew that I was crossdressing from the neck down when I walked. Now I can do it in peace. In fact I'm dressed and ready to go now.

I don't wear a wig when I walk late and try to appear like a man from a distance. That way no one bothers me. The only thing I have to worry about is coyotes or Fox. I live way out from the city in a rural area. Walking in those conditions is wonderful. Very few people out at this time of night and I can enjoy the exercise. In fact when I walk en femme it is better than a diet pill. I relax and lose weight.
    You see, dressing motivates us to lose weight
    and take care of ourselves.
    I doubt any of us would look as good as
    we do if we did not dress.
    Especially when we are presenting our femme selves in public.
    A true benefit of dressing.
    Last edited by Christine Kelly; 07-02-2008 at 07:27 AM.

Silver Member
    It is great that you are getting out and about and being comfortable in who you are! As for the makeup, it takes practice to get the colors that are right for your skintone and your outfit. Notice what other women in your age group are wearing, both makeup and clothing or look in fashion magazines that describe what the model is wearing. This forum is also a great source for makeup/fashion information.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    At a way Michelle! Sounds like you've got a great plan and are sticking to it!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!