Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your experience with gynomastica?

Mine are coming on nicely now. I'm hoping my testosterone is beginning to drop. I'm almost a "B" now. I was taking a supplement for hair loss which lowers T and that helped a bit too. I would like to be at lest a full "B" or "c".
    Margot

Well my ex has always commented that I should wear a bra. People do notice when I go to the beach. I have a feeling one day the lifeguard is going to make me wear a top. Not sure what size my man boobs are but they are noticeable and I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Did I spell it right? Man - boobs? If you got them, how did society treat you throughout your life? Guy and girls reactions? How big are your natural man boobs? Do you wear a bra?

Well, we actually can fake man boobs by wearing our bras and breastforms in drag and going to a crowded shopping mall. Make sure they see you wearing that bra through your shirt! Anyone ever try this? What was your experience? Ok, I'm too scared to do this. Might try it for fun on a road trip where I visit a far away city!
    I have natural boobs slightly less than a full B cup in my Cacique cotton plunge bras. SEE the link http://www.lanebryant.com/pagebuilde...883&pagesize=3
    I once wore a forrest green cami with a green plunge bra under the cami with a light weight denim shirt and a sales associate at a Lane Bryant Store told me she could see both sets of straps from behind through my shirt. Of course my plunge bra is definately gives me a decient front also. I would like to be a full c cup in my plunge bras
    Last edited by serinalynn; 07-03-2008 at 09:59 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

I have had a degree of gynecomastia for about the past 50 some years. I have been a bit overweight at times, but the size of my breasts does not decrease much when I lose weight - if anything they seem to be more noticeable when my weight is down. I am sure they are genuine breast tissue not just fat. I remember having very sensitive breasts and nipples in my early teens - and I was not overweight at that time. I can always remember that my cousins use to say that I should be wearing a Bra. Never felt hurt kinda of reinforced what I always wanted to have naturally.Joann0830

Smile RE: What's your experience with gynomastica?

I had started to develop some breast tissue at the start of puberty. This went on to date. I'm not large in that department but a small B would describe my breasts.
    High school with gynecomastia was a challenge, kept to myself, avoided confrontation.
    Still I went to the beach without a shirt to date. I figure if some people feel the need to stare or comment, they really have no life themselves. (wonder if they do the same thing to others that do not fit their idea of normal.)
    Now with my HRT regime, I look forward to any change, I really don't want breast augmentation if at all possible.

Diane

Does this include perpetually erect nipples? I try and find shirts that hide them as best as possible.....to little avail. If so, what can I do to tame them other than not touch them?

I tried to make my MB bigger and shaplier

I've always been pre-disposed to being fleshy around my chest. Like anyone, if I gained weight the boobs grew too. But when you lose weight it seems the boobs are harder to lose.

Man boobs are are often considered unattractive [SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"](apart from traditionally being a feminine attribute)[/SIZE][/SIZE] because a double chin, beer belly etc usually goes along with them. I'm a big build and had fairly hefty manboobs. This was about the time I seriously accepted and embraced my femininity.

I decided I wanted to slim right down and keep my breasts so I researched everything I could find on 'natural' breast enhancement. I know there's a lot of nonsense out there but but there are natural, healthy alternatives and I looked for them. I used the reccomended herbs, oils, massage techniques, positive mental imagery etc, etc. It's really a matter of consistent daily repetition over a long period of time. No rocket science involved -- get the testosterone under control and encourage the estrogen / progesterone. NATURALLY. A diet rich in the right nutrients, proteins, acids etc. coupled with proper massage.

I think I'm getting way off subject here but wanted to share that with you. I've slimmed right down and toned myself up enough so that my breasts aren't just more of the fat on an overweight body. They stand out on their own and I love them. I'm a c-cup but due to my build I can conceal them with gyne vests, a minimizer or tight shirts under baggy clothes. I'm still in the closet so I'm becoming a bit of an expert concealing them.

When they are obvious on occasion, I fall back on the gynecomastia medical excuse.

They are a pain sometimes and there are always pros & cons but I love having them. With a push up, demi or full cup bra I feel so feminine. I'll never give up that feeling.

Like with most, I started developing breasts in my early teens. It was embarrassing at times. I wouldn't go swimming or shirtless. I got the usual comments from some guys. I had some girlfriends that didn't like and some that did. My wife loves them and discovered early on how sensitive my perpetually erect nipples are.

Lately, either do to age or medications or both, they have grown and at times have been VERY sensitive. I fill a 38B very well with nice cleavage, and if they keep growing I may be into a C very soon.

Do I mind have my own breasts. No. I love it. Do I care what people think. No.
    Hugs,

Teddie

I don't know if I medically have gynomastica, but I gained a lot of weight starting with high school. It was really though mostly because of diet at that point, ate crap at school and drank lots of soda.

I think a female classmate was just jealous as she teased me about having bigger breasts then her. I got teased and such mainly just because of being overweight, not usually about the man boobs.

I have dropped 65 pounds, but am still about 20 pounds over, so I'm not sure if they will shirk more or just stay mostly the same. Kind of hoping they just will be more pronounced as I really wouldn't mind. I probably have about a AA, so it really isn't much though. A full B like some of you have would be awesome, my forms now I use are a 44B, so would be awesome just to be able to fill my current bras. Been doing the massage thing and they seem to be softer, don't know if they have become bigger or not though. I should look into the hair loss stuff as I know my hair is already thinning and a plus would be having bigger boobs if it happened.

I've had gynecomastia since I was around eleven or twelve. I was very heavy as a child and I began growing breasts when I entered puberty. Let's just say that phys ed in middle school wasn't my favorite class of the day. In my high school you only had to take one year of gym and I put it off until I was a senior because I didn't want to deal with the teasing. My breasts were small B's and the nipple and areolas were very apparent. I spent most of my teenage years wearing baggy sweatshirts and sweaters to hide them. It's sad, I had been dressing since elementary school and part of me was thrilled to grow breasts, and yet was I completely ashamed of them.

When I was in college I became an exercise fanatic and dropped about seventy pounds. After my percent body fat dropped under ten percent they were no longer obvious, (bench presses do wonders for building pecs to hide man boobs) but I was still self conscious about my appearance. I've never been topless in public since before puberty. If my friends wanted to go swimming I'd lie and say I was afraid of water rather than be seen in public with a bare chest. A few years ago I became ill and one side effect was that I picked up about forty pounds. Although my body fat is lower now than when I was a kid my boobs came back bigger than ever. I feel less conflicted about them now, mostly because I'm coming to grips with some of my gender issues. I can honestly say I've had a love/hate relationship with gynecomastia.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

experience with gynocomastia

I got it and just love it, always have. My breast are a natural 38B and when I tape them up they completely fill a 38C bra. They are extremely sensitive and my nipples are forever hard. I try to wear loose fittling shirts in male mode since I can really get the looks. When I dress en-femme I wear tight tops and my boobs are really prominent. I took herbs for a while and they did make them grow so I am convinced that they will work for some, especially if you have the wonderful problem of "gyno". I have gone into Victoria secret and asked for bras to try on and the sales girls always ask if I need a D cup but alas i only fill the C cup out and that's allright by me. If I could get implants I would get just a little size up and then would also get a "lift" since then I would not need to tape them for the bigger size.

Over the last 8 years my breasts have been growning because of steroid injection I have been getting for neck and back pain.

I do have the condition, gynecomastia. Today it is a case of wearing baggy tops when out. I do wear a bra daily, as the support is very welcome. As I was growing up I was a fat boy, I also had large breasts. In my teens, I lost a whole lot of weight, but my chest never did reduce. All through childhood up to the time of adulthood, my chest was a source of embarrassment, I never took my baggy T shirts off in public, didn't go swimming, in fact I missed out on a lot of play time with friends.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I found it quite humorous when I saw a sponsored link on this site regarding a process which eliminates Gynacomastia. I don't think that company will selling much product to members on this site!!

Rach

I'm hoping as I lose weight that they stay. I'm definitely an A cup. Also, when I was growing up, I didn't change like boys my age. I have hips, and my skin is soft. The other guys on my baseball team noticed but didn't say anything. I still cannot grow a full beard, and I'm 48!

Testosterone

I know we all would love to have breasts to some degree and it seems like lessening the amount of testosterone in your system will have the desired effect. It usually will, but as one who is dealing with abnormally low testosterone levels, let me tell you there are other side effcts that are NOT so good.

In genetic males, low testosterone can also affect fat retention around the midsection that is not very attractive. It can also seriously affect physical strength and endurance as well as mental accuity.

The net results of low testosterone will not present themselves suddenly so "POOF" you look female. Cumulatively, over time, the low T levels can affect you in many undesirable ways. That is why they need to be in balance with all the other hormones of if you are proceeding along a truly feminine appearance T levels can be reduced but be aware of the other side effects besides just bigger boobs.

Losing weight is a major issue with low T levels as well.

Just be careful what you wish for.

Christine (heading toward a C-cup)
    Last edited by Christinedreamer; 07-15-2008 at 02:14 PM.