Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast Size

Breast Size

I own two differant sizes of silicon breast one medium and the biggest size they make. I love the bigger of the two sizes if I could get real breast implnts it would probably be that size. If you could buy silicon breast what size do you own of if you could have breast implants what size do you think you would want?

I am atypical, I guess, If I had my drothers, I would be very thin with an "A" or a small "B" cup.

I also have 2 sets. A size five I consider too small, and a size 7 that is just about right. I do love to play with the biggest I can make, a 38DDD, which is what I plan to purchase next.
    Susann_Gardener

nikki.darlington nikki.darlington's Avatar
    For a long time i only had a set of A cup silicon forms, but i find that my new B cup pair give me the proportional look for my body and i do love the nipples on the new ones which look so natural under a tank top or my favorite tight black dress when i go braless....kisses, nikki

I have 2 sizes as well a set of 4's and 9's. I really love the way the 9's make me look. I have had a few GG's tell me that they look really good on my thin frame. I have also been told that they may look like inplants but what the heck it's the rage right now anyways. LOL

BTW, I am one of the unlucky ones that are born with a concaved chest so the 9's help fill the gap.

If I have real inplants I would go large cause if I am going to have boobs in everyday life I may as well look good being a girl.

My fiance is all for me having them installed as well. So who knows maybe one day I just might.
    Last edited by Gisele; 07-13-2008 at 08:20 AM.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Wink

Hello Girls, I have three different size forms, I don't remember the number thingy. One set is a little small for me, I'm 5'8" 210 with a 46 chest, they measure out as a small "b" cup. My second set, and my fave, measures out as a large "c"! They are the tear drop shape. And the third are just for fun as they are like a EEE or something. Dolly isn't as big! haha
    As for getting implants..my wife and I have talked about it a lot, as soon as we can both get them (money) we will !!!!! I'll be a full "c" which our doc (already done the ground work) said will be about 600 to 650 cc implant and she will be a full "b" which will be about a 350 to 400 cc implant! We sure are looking foward to them! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I don't want them too big, or too small. I want them to look right on me. I want others to look at me and say, "She's pretty...", not "Geez, look at the size of her hooters!" or "Look at her...no tits!"

Sorry to be so blunt, but that's what I want, and that's the way I feel about it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I don't want them too big, or too small. I want them to look right on me. I want others to look at me and say, "She's pretty...", not "Geez, look at the size of her hooters!" or "Look at her...no tits!"

Sorry to be so blunt, but that's what I want, and that's the way I feel about it.

Precisely!

Size 10 in a 38 frame. I know, I know but I just love them

Darlene
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post

Agree, same here. I'm aiming for the most natural look I can find... and still hovering between a B and a C, depending on the outfit. There are some advantages to having false ones

I have a pair of size 6 which I find a little small and a pair of size 8 which are just perfect, 36C. I would like to get a pair of 10's but we will have to see if the money can be set aside for them.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    There have been a fair number of discussions about favourite or "appropriate" breast form size. To see a list of some of the other discussions, click on the phrase "breast form size" in the Tags area just below the postings.

Ha ha ha, as someone called Jordan that doesn't surprise me My breasts are 38C and that is right for my build. That is more important to me than anything else. I have no desire to have super large boobs.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    I am atypical, I guess, If I had my drothers, I would be very thin with an "A" or a small "B" cup.
    Laura; agreed! I am a natural A and rarely wear a bra during the summer. This afternoon I rode my bike to the local Farmer's Market and was cought in a downpour. The market quickly evolved into a extemporaneous Wet T-Shirt contest; my first by the way. What fun! I was not at all ashamed of my presentation! Nor were any of the GG's of theirs!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annesah View Post
    Laura; agreed! I am a natural A and rarely wear a bra during the summer. This afternoon I rode my bike to the local Farmer's Market and was cought in a downpour. The market quickly evolved into a extemporaneous Wet T-Shirt contest; my first by the way. What fun! I was not at all ashamed of my presentation! Nor were any of the GG's of theirs!
    Downpour!?!...It was more like standing under one of our local water falls! I got soaked just running 100 feet to get to my van after work.
    As for my size, I have a pair of "C" cup breast forms. It works well with my body size. For those of you that might be curious, a "C" cup is equal to about 1.5 cups of Rice or bird seed
    Drumming, My other hobby

Silver Member
    I have experiented with this for many years. I am a slim 6'1" girl and feel comfortable with a size 38b more than anything else. I have tried going bigger but it just does not seem to fit my body size. I think that most of us think that bigger is better but I don't agree with that. How many women are walking around showing a bosom with d or bigger cup size? Not very many, so if you want to go out as I do, and do not want to draw attention to yourself then do not go overboard with breast size. Just try to strike a balance between your body size and what appears naturaly and you will blend in better.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I think that most of us think that bigger is better but I don't agree with that. How many women are walking around showing a bosom with d or bigger cup size? Not very many,
    Around here, more than that. A local bra specialty store tells me that 40G is their fastest selling size. I regularly see women around here who are D cup or larger. The older ones that I see around here tend to be middle (or upper) class white {of any of a number of ethnic origins} -- typical suburban mothers, some of them housewives, some of them very successful business owners. The younger ones I that I see around here are often aboriginal (Cree) in their early 20's, but other ethnic groups are well represented as well.

Diagonally across the road from me is a woman whose size I can't even estimate, other than to be sure that it is much bigger than my biggest forms. No, she isn't "typical", but neither is she openly stared at. ("Openly" -- I do admit to having admired the view from time to time.)

Gold Member
    Mine would be big on a smaller person but look just right on me and I would be happy with them in real life.

No question on that one. Dolly Parton's all the way.

But, given the high medical risk of implants available today, I'd never ever do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rare flower
    Well, I wouldn't buy silicon or implants, but if I could "magically" grow breasts? It's a hard choice. I mean I see women with C and D cups flaunting their cleavage and it makes me so jealous that I can't. But when I think about myself, who I am and what would suit me, I think I would go with A cups. Barely noticeable, but there. Maybe B cups on a stretch, but I'd rather have A. I almost have A cups simply because of how hormonally messed up my body is, but not quite.

I already own two styles of forms, one triangular and one teardrop. They both fit a 38 DD bra. If I could have my very own implants I would probably go with a triple D or double E Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

Wink

[SIZE=4]I have been called "sexy" by two women while braless in a tank top. About B's I think.

With my 44D's I am only called beautiful. Strange isn't it.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I chose the D's due to my body size and it is a very good match I think. 6ft, 200lbs. My hourglass figure of 46-43-46.

Actually my sides look more straight up and down except for my belt cinch.But then again most women my age (42!) have that same shape.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Empress Lainie; 07-14-2008 at 12:57 AM.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoka View Post
    I see women with C and D cups flaunting their cleavage and it makes me so jealous that I can't.

(Though I'd probably use a more politic word than "flaunting".)

I've spent more time than is perhaps healthy, in picking out what I'd like my own magic cleavage to look like, and studying the breast size and relative proportions that would be needed to achieve it.

(I figure that there is a possibility that a large C might work on my body, but that that is by no means certain: the distance between my existing breasts is sufficient that G cup forms can only be convinced to give me cleavage by concerted pushing with both hands. Traditional implants that are firm blobs under the skin would thus appear not to be enough to generate cleavage on me until about a H cup! Now if there was a not- nearly- as- firm variation that give breast width without a lot of protrusion... possibly even just another 1 1/2 to 2 inches protrusion beyond what I have now would be fine.)

Vewry nice replies thank you all

Hi Everyone,

A few years ago I got up the nerve to go into a mastectomy shop and ask for a fitting. I asked the woman what size breasts she thought that I should have and she said that I should go no more than a B because she said that I was slim. I am 6 foot and 200 pounds and I love my B cups. I like the idea of going for the most natural look possible. I just want to be another girl when I am out and not attract unwanted attention.

Huggs,
    Patty