View Poll Results: The clothes or the look?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • I crossdress predominantly to wear female clothing

110 44.00%
  • I crossdress predominantly to look like a female

122 48.80%
  • Neither of the above (please explain)

18 7.20%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The clothes or the look?

Quote Originally Posted by kimberlyx View Post
    When I first started dressing it was definitly for the feel of the clothes where as now it is both the feel and the reflection of a feminine woman in the mirror [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    I agree! When I first started dressing it was totally about the feeling of the feminine, but now it is to express the look of the female that is Lauren I still love the feel!
    Most people like to see things in black and white, up or down, male or female.
    I like to live in the "gray"!

I dress to take on a femme role and to find some release from the pressures of male mode...

Leah

I love wearing the clothes because they feel good and they make me feel feminine. Femininity is what I'm after because it is in me wanting to be expressed.
    warmly, Linnea

Former Member
    For me it is all about looking like a female. The problem is, I kind of look like my sister with a bad hormone imbalance.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Predominantly?

Well, it started out being mostly about the feel of the clothes, etc.

But now, it's mostly about the look! OMG, what a turn on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No dreams

For me its mostly the look but without the clothes there is no look. And the energy i gain from it.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now