Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

This may sound crazy, but I got it from a dream. About three years before I started crossdressing, I saw myself at a bar with my friends and was introduced as Kayle Adell... so it just kinda happened and it doesn't feel right to go by any other name.

Because my mum,sister and dad call me samantha

Heard it before and thought it sounded pretty.
    Allanah

It's a pretty name that I've like for years - no deeper than that!

Ellie Young, it's a combination of my two favourite music artists, Ellie Goulding and Adam Young, I couldn't resist

Banned Read only
    After much consideration and deliberation, and serious debate, I realized that my female name was totally and utterly obvious what it should be.

Harlene Quinzel

I mean just look at it... You chop off a few letters here and there, and suddenly you get "Harley Quinn."

I picked my first name because it was the name of the first girl I ever went all the way with.

Tanya not only sounds very feminine, but it has a mysterious side to it. Plus it just sounds cool.

Hi girls

I found myself a last name : pham
    It sounds like femme witch means woman in french as you know (I'm half french btw)
    It's a popular vietnamese name (my other half is asian)

It makes sense and it's funny for a crossdresser to be named femme
    So now I feel complete and go by the name of tam pham
    wich is a little bit redundant... That's why I might change my first name or simply find other ones

Oh I almost forgot
    you can add me on fb or g+
    It would be nice to have friends there !

kisses
    tam

Totally new to this PUBLIC scene and a new member so I don't know if this will even make sense, I picked Bella because of the one who got away (funny enough a straight girl) I just tought she was so beutyfull and I am hoping to some day be half as pretty, Like your name by the way I think I matches your picture.

I fell in love some time back with a gg named Krissie.she was married and well I could not have her .however the chemistry was incredible . her natural body smell and all was so overwhellimingly beutifull.I had been dressing a long time before we met and had no idea of what to do .keep hiding ? or be honest? as it turned out, it cost us both our marriges,both devorced,shortly affter the affair collapsed .we stayed in touch for several years via snail male.,moved accross the country and eventualy lost touch. I think back and believe she felt so badly about commiting adultery,... well I gave myself her name .I guess for twisted reasons.so perffect for me ,so feminine,simply beutifull,and some thing I truley could never have.that was 25 years ago this january.she never new I dressed.

I was always told that you should pick a fem name that was close to your male name. Therefore Ken beget Kara (although I'm usually called Karen), and Anne because I wanted to honor Gran, who was always supportive of her new Granddaughter. My last name was when I was in a 'marriage of convenience' with a college friend. He needed to stay in the US and I needed serious financial help, so we lived together as husband and wife. It gave us both social cover, I was the dutiful, conservatively-dressed wife in headscarves and long skirts, and we took in a 'boarder' (his gay lover). We all eventually left uni, at which time we divorced, but I never wanted to go through the hassle of changing back to my maiden name.
    Last edited by karanne; 01-08-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Kaari-like the name..played with the spelling a lil though

My first choice was Patty but that's taken, so Patsy it is. It's short for Patricia, which has a kind of regal sound to it which I like. At my age I can't aspire to be a cute sex kitten, but I can aspire to be a lady.
    L’imagination au pouvoir!

Simply put, Jamie is close to my real name, James.
    Also, in the past various people have called me Jamie, either by mistake, or because they chose it for me as a pet name of sorts.
    For these reasons, Jamie just feels very natural and right to me.

I Chose Kelley because my mom told me that she wanted to name me Kelly (1 e) when I was born but my dad did not like that name and they gave me the name Kevin. I have for what ever reason liked the name Kelley and have always used it in Girl mode. I think it is more fem then Kelly

I chose the name Jenna mainly because my regular name is Jim, so I know I wanted one that started with a J. Then I guess Jenna had a nice cute sound to it so I decided to stick with that.

This is a fun post. My male name started with a J and I wanted to keep my female name similar to my original name so I picked Jaimie. It is a variation of Jamie which can be a girl’s or guy’s name. It is also a variation of the French word j'aime which means I like or I love. But j'aime is pronounced differently. I still have the same last name.

mine is a simple story, my name is paul, i checked out the alphabet, when i got to "A"... WHAM BAM, i was done... "PAULA", the same way i use to shop...quick and fast, lol
    Last edited by paulaprimo; 01-17-2012 at 05:09 PM.
    paula

The softer side of me! Dannie Lefae's Avatar
    My name originated as Emilie Lefae, which my wife helped me pick, but then after being here for a while back in '09 I decided I could use a variation of my real name so I changed it to Dannie Lefae.

Peace,
    D
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]"A mistake is only a mistake if you fail to correct it, otherwise it is a learning experience" - Me

I just registered for this forum, and I figured a name thread was as good a place as any for a first post.

I honestly never felt right with using a female name, I've always considered dressing as just a part of what I do as a male, not a separate female personality. Then again, I never go out en femme, I just dress when I'm alone in my apartment (which is a lot) and have work to be done on the computer. So there's never been a need...

So who is this person inside of me? Well, as it turns out, her name is Jane. And I just learned that. I always thought it would be Joey. Joey is the name I went by for the first half of my life, and Joey works for both genders. But this summer as I was thinking about all of this, I heard a voice in the back of my head say, “my name is Jane”. It didn’t even register when I first heard it. But about 30 minutes later, I thought, what did she say her name was? And she said, hello, my name is Jane, pleased to meet you.

Really, Jane? Not Joey? Just Jane…..plain Jane. Not Jasmine, or Jamiroquai? Just Jane. I don’t even like the name Jane. I don’t know anyone that has been named Jane since I was in first grade. And there was Miss Jane Hathaway, from the Beverly Hillbillies, a cross dresser for sure.
    And I knew a Patsy, Melody and a Sue, but no Jane. Except for that stupid book we learned to read with. See Spot run, see Spot play. I think it was called, "Fun With Dick and Jane"…..Jane……OMG!

So I googled the title, and sure enough you can still buy the book on Amazon. It was used from 40’s until early 70’s to teach kids to read. And there she was on the cover. Short curly blond hair tied up in ribbons, a cute little girl dress…….I wanted to look like Jane! I didn’t know it at the time, but looking at it 50 years later, it was the beginnings of realizing I wanted things boys weren’t supposed to want.

So I asked her: If you’re Jane, then I must be….. And she said: Yes, that’s right, you’re a Dick! And I am a dick. So see, she knows me. But she is ok with me changing the spelling of her name to Jayne to make it just a little different.

So let’s review. For 50 years I’ve known about this other person. Except she’s no longer a cute 6 year old, she’s in her middle 50’s, and not as cute as she wants to be. And for 50 years I’ve lied about her, lied to her, tried to tell myself she didn’t matter and forget about her. And I have all of her things hidden in a storage room where she can’t get to them. I haven’t given a damn about our health, and threatened to kill us. And I’ve dated and am married to another women. See where I’m going with this? All the things a woman wants in a relationship.

And, after 50 years, I just learned her name. Really, Jane? You’re sure? And on top of that, the only time I have for her has been when I want to have sex……with myself!

So she’s pissed. And unlike my wife, she’s got reasons to be pissed.

Your female name

I have no idea where it came from, but it makes me to have her in my life.

Cerebral Ninja
    Courtney sound's a lot like my real first name (Cody) and Glenn is my actual middle name.
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I picked a name that didn't belong to any gg that I knew- wanted to be original, but one that was somewhat similar to my given name