Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Me its Ms. Rocki Roads (the woman/adult entertainer that inspired me to embrace my female self - she is the woman I totally strive to look exactly alike to the point I ordered a custom wig in her hair style) or at times Diana Prince (Wonder Woman's alter ego So I have 2 female names depending on my mood!
    Last edited by Mrs Roads; 08-05-2011 at 08:37 PM.

I am new here, so exciting!!! I pick my name as Claire Fay, Which is the name I would give if I have a daughter in future (will pick another for her : ) )and use my current first name as the second name : )

It just seemed like a natural progression, as if the male and female names belonged together anyway............michael/michelle!

My wife and I talked it over about 3 years ago. "What is your Lady name hun?" she asked. I thought about it for a few hours, the told her "Stacey Rae". Here's the reason; There was this girl I went o elementry school with, her name was Stacey. She was the "COOL" to hang out with. As we got older and moved on through the years of high school she became one of my best friends. In a tragic accident she lost her life as I lost a friend. So after her I am Stacey. As for the Rae part. My mother-in-laws middle name. I just loved the way the two name fit, so here I am, Stacey Rae.

Mine came from a name I was going to give a daughter. Never happened tho.But still loved the name.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I went from Lisa to Sandra to Sarah, but settled on Jennifer because it just feels right.

I chose the name Kaitlyn because I liked both the full name and the shortened versions Katie, and Kate. Elissa was a close tie for second but then everyone would call me Lisa and I would hate that.
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

I was torn between several names. I wanted something very feminine but also one of the timeless, classic names. I like Rebecca, Rachel, Claire, Sarah and Lucy but settled with Sophie.

Penni - because I had a friend named Penelope who helped me get dolled up one Halloween.
    Tucker - Cause i have something to Hide ;-)

Victoria because I wish I could look like Victoria Beckham lol

Since I am from Canada, and my first venture into this site (my "maiden" voyage so to speak), I decided to combine the two. Also it has a nice play on words. My preferred female name is Pamela.

I chose the name Rebecca because I think it sounds sexy as well as sophisticated.

bridgiit feels a bit scandinavian and my family is from france long ago, i have always admired the ladies bree and the bridget who came into my life feminine, warm and a that little bit special

New to this so still coming to terms with it all, but just created as account on ebay which includes the name Becky. So that seems to be the name I will go with if my personality continues which is a name I have always liked. It was that or Charlotte although I guess I could change at any point.

Hmm, when I was younger I wanted my name to be Tiffany Jewel, but that doesn't tickle my fancy anymore.

Maybe Ashley or Barbara?

Clearly I still need to think about this.

This is odd

For years, I have been using Janey. Some time ago an old and dear GG friend who was comfortable to go the dinner with Janey answered the phone when I called with "Hi Rosemary" ( a friend of hers as she was with family). I was so smitten with her calling me "Rosemary" that I decided to add it and now am Rosemary Jane!

Really a simple choice after much thought. LOL. I'm in the late summer stage of life, aka "Autumn", and with the good graces of age and wisdom through this pink fog that envelopes us, have finally found my inner core of feminity, hence "Dawn".
    Best wishes all ~ Hugs

I've really taken my time as I did not want to rush into it, but I've just decided today to go with the name Kara.
    Last edited by likes2becute; 08-21-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: added signature
    Kara

I was graced with a nuetral name at birth, Thanks Mom! I had never giving it much thought since I stayed stealth when dressed and if shared I would always play it down as not an issue. Though over the last few years when I let it out more and embraced the fact, I realized I didn't need to change it cause I was just being me... If I were to choose another name though it would be a hard choice between Dominique or Crystal Marie...

If i'd been born a girl, my name would have been Lucy. Thats now my sisters name. I chose the name Katie because it's a name i loved for a long time. Thought about Keira too, but went for Katie as its more mainstream.

I'm completely new to CDing and have not done it in public yet and so I don't have a "female" name picked out yet. I did however just move across the country and in doing so chose a new MALE name for myself - Dade (short for Daedalus). I was thinking of using my birth given male name which is Chris for my female name. Maybe spell it a little different to make it more feminine. I think that would be fun and wonderfully ironic.

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I picked Maxine because I've always liked the name and identified with it. Not sure why I identify with it; I just feel it suits me. I'm starting the process of legally changing my name to Maxine, actually. My given name is Juan Manuel. Nobody calls me Juan! No one ever has! Not even my mother! I've always gone by the nickname for my middle name: Manny. In recent years, my friends have started creating their own nicknames, for me. Since I don't like either my first or middle name; I have accepted almost all alternatives, to it. Legally changing it to Maxine is pretty exciting, though! I can't wait. Some people have already taken to calling me Max, which prevents some confusion, given the androgyny of the name. ^_^

When I joined ASCD back in 97 there were too many Michele's. Being original ( as I always try to be ) fell back on April...my birth month. The Mae came from April (may) be standing right net to you, and you (hypothetically) wouldn't know I dressed. The Flowers came from me "Blooming" into the person I had become. The net was NEW in 97 and I didn't, and still don't understand everything you can do with a PC. I posted my opinion on a LGBT issue "abC KNEWS" and the feds showed up in that NG and put the brakes on the whole thing. They also put a "Trojan Horse" in my PC and wiped everything I had been associated with. But I still live on...

April

My full female name is Cynthia Katherine Davis. It is nothing like my male name and I chose it because I like the way it sounds. I like my initials, CKD, and I like my nickname CK. I thought about the whole name thing for a long time and eventually decided that choosing a name "just because I liked it" was the best choice.

CK

Call me Jessica~ InLucidReverie's Avatar
    Jessica Winters.

The name Jessica has always been one of my favourite names... and it's the name my Aunt always called me when teasing me. In the end though, when I first began thinking I would like to crossdress, it stuck and I've used it whenever I wished to use a female name.

'Winters' comes from online roleplay; It was the surname of my friend's character, whom mine was to be the sister of... now, some 6/7 years later I use it for myself. Funny how things work.