Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I recently decided on the name Katie. I just think its a really cute name for my femme side

Jackie is an obvious femme side for John or Jack, and I was running out of Kennedy's. Plus we had a family friend named Jackie when I was a kid who was kind of big and loud, but very sexy and overt ..... fertile fantasy material for a young lad hoping to be captured and "forced" to crossdress and who knows what else!

my name is michael so it works easey besides when i was young everbody called me michelle anyway because i looked like a gril

hi every body my name was coined by my granddaughters due to a mixup of hand lugage at the customs in turkey when they opened my bag it was full of female clothes so they told them i was a drag queen and my name was davina.This raised a few eyebrows but it has stuck with me till this day.. davinax
    davina

Hi first timer here My name is Rosa

I got my name from a cat.... not any old cat though. Nelson was a boy, black, sleek and beautiful. He'd drop down near your feet and roll his back, his paws over his head, eyes half closed. You'd reach down to stroke that sable belly, your fingers barely caressing the soft fur an he would latch on, four sets of claws and teeth. Now, that you might think was bad enough.... if you tried to pull your hand away the pain would increase tenfold, as soon you stopped he would ease you from agony back to painful, his green eyes watching your face intensely. And he would stay like that for ages. lol. I'm not vicious, but I like to think that I have claws, and I'll be as effective as my namesake in discouraging unwanted contact.

I was the first kid/boy and my younger brother was supposed to be a girl named Cherry (sp?). I picked Tanga for other reasons and will probably go with Tanya if that is offensive. Is it???

I'm taking a big step asking this and I want some HONEST feedback. I hope you understand that asking for permission/acceptance for my girl name is significant for me.

Thanks,
    Tanga

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I also am very new here and to the concept that I AM a crossdresser.. many many years now into bits of it here and thare I have started to put it all together and like the result. My wife took a different route.
    If I were to chose a name .. Allena would be my first choice, that is from my middle name Allen and my mom's name Lena.

I picked out Elana since my guy name starts with an E, so wanted a elegant girly feminine version close to my original name, also i read a fictional feminization story where the main character was renamed to Elana after a transformation, one of my most favorite stories i've read even after finding it a few years ago.

Elana

i chose natalie because itspretty much the only name i know not belonging to a girl i kno. first choice would be " rachel" because i like it alot but i know four rachels, so it would be weird.

I chose Kasia because it is Polish and Polish women are some of the most beautiful, sexy, elegant and stylish women I have seen. I hope to be like that someday.

Even as a male I have a female name being Justine (mom must have hated me right lol?) But I chose Danika because I find Danica Patrick to be gorgeous and the fact that she is more or less an athlete being an Indy car driver makes me idolize her. Her strength and courage for being the only woman in a male dominant sport is incredibly impressive to me!

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    I just like Meg. The "East" surname is a play on the part of the state where I live.

Angela Richards ...

... because my given name is Richard and my inner girl is (perhaps) angelic .. simple as that

All of you have some great reasons for your names, I just remember trying to think of a name, and I loved Keri, especially spelled that way, I think Marie is a really pretty name, but more of a middle name yeah? And I once knew this really exotic and sexy girl with the last name Kotz and really like it, do yall use last names? Im new to this, dont really know if its proper to do so

I chose tam 'cause my first name is thomas so I just shortened and feminized it !
    And it happens to be the name of one of the girls from Cat's Eyes. It's a japanese anime I loved watching with my sister and cousins when I was a kid.

I guess once you know my given name is Eric, the rest is pretty obvious. Maybe I should have been more imaginative?

I picked my name out of thin air the C is first letter of surname but if you say them both quickly it sould like juice just like me let me know if it sound the same to you

I'm Jen, or more properly Jennifer Elizabeth (hence JennyBeth), because my mum was so sure she was expecting a little girl (more to say on that later) and that's what my name should always have been. She told me when she cought me experimenting with her make-up when I was in my early teens. Bless you mummy, I miss you!

I decided to go with Brittany. My first pet as a child was a Brittany Spaniel and I always liked the name.
    Brittany

Maybe but I love the look of your rear

Domenick at the moment, maybe Domeneque in the near future

Rae

Its easy my middle name is Rae,named after my grandmother.

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    I originally wasn't serious enough about it to actually want a girl name, but I thought it might be fun to have one and maybe add some sass to it. So I picked Jessica. It sounds kinda mysterious and at the same time, cute. It's also the name of one of my favorite Allman Brothers songs. I'm a rock 'n' roll/heavy metal nut, so I thought it would be a great way to express my personality when I dress too.

Jessica, I know what you mean. I have dressed for ages now but only recently has Rebecca had a name. It's nicer as I think it gives her some identity - I can think of her as someone rather than dressing as just something I do.

I chose Rebecca just because I thought it was sweet and girly.

xx Becca xx