Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Your female name *merged threads*

Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mohter would have named me that if I would have been born female.............hehe..........

My wife helped me to come with mine. I love it.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Mine is from the girl who took my virginity... she taught me alot about meyself.

Rachel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "So that others may live..."

"Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker!"

It took a while but after the first time my wife got me to dress in front of her and she agreed to do some makeup for me... She looked at me for a while and concluded that a suitable name would be Chloe.

my name is tied to this hot friend I had

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy2Girl View Post
    My wife helped me to come with mine. I love it.

Felicity
    I choose Jill I just love the name It is an english name and means girl

I picked my husband cd name. I think it fits him, playful, prissy, feminine, Her name is Carrie.
    I'm in love with a :
    1. man
    2. woman
    3. all of the above

Queen of the Black Swans Sophie_Serendipity's Avatar
    I chose Sophie because it is a name that has so much meaning to me. In Gnostic tradition, Sophia symbolises the feminine aspects of God, while in later religious writings Sophia come to represent feminine wisdom. I really also loved the book Sophie's World, and the movie Sophie's choice (although it makes me cry). I also get a lot of inspiration from Catherine the Great of Russia, who's real name was Sophia. She was not inhibited by gender and was able to use it to her own will. When fulfilling the role of a glorious and beautiful empress, she would dress in the most incredible flowing dresses and jewellry, and became the most beautiful woman in Russia. When dealing with her generals on matters of military importance however, she would ride to the Kremlin gates on warhorse dressed in a full general's uniform. I just admire this woman so much.

Apart from that, I just love the name.
    "Beauty sings a song of three,
    Safety, love, a soul that’s free,
    Finding truth without regret,
    That life is not decided yet."

I chose Emily pretty much at random... I needed an alias for setting up my blog and after considering it for a while Emily felt right somehow.

After I chose it a good friend of mine (the only one who knows about my desire to CD, etc) said that I reminded her of Mischa Barton, so that's where that part came from. Mischa is gorgeous so its absolutely fine by me!

I have chosen Beth Ann ans my feminine ndme.

I would have been call Carrie Ann if I would have been born a female. So I took the middle name and add a to the end for Anna. My little sister got Carrie Ann when she was born. The thing is I look a look a lot like my sister when dressed.

add 10/15/2010 I have since change it to Annaliese

I made a list of my preferred girl names (several dozen ones), then defined a few criteria and noted all names according to the criteria.
    I carefully considered the top 5 names.

Nadia came in second rank. Marie was in the top 5.
    I decided for Nadia-Maria koz I wanted a specific name, not too common for posting in the forums without ambiguity.

However, you can call me by whatever feminine name : I love being called as a girl, whatever the name..

Love

Nadia

From my favorite Aunt who understood my issues- helped bring Mom to an equal understanding........

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Wow! I certainly didn't go down the "spreadsheet" route as Nadia -Maria did (which is unusual for me - I do it for other important decisions!!). No - I think my name was just always there, I've no idea where it came from. I love it though. Wouldn't change it for anything. It's me!

Sarah...

I did not want a stripper name or thought an ultra girlie name would fit me so I was at a loss when the song lovely rita by the beatles came to mind and I used it but I dont think I want to stick with it I am still experimenting

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    No - I think my name was just always there, I've no idea where it came from. I love it though. Wouldn't change it for anything.

Sarah...
    Yep! exactly that! I didn't have to think about it too much, it even came with a last name

I picked out amanda because ( I-AM-A-MAN-DA ) ha ha ha Have a great new year

Anna is a name that jus jumped to my mind when someone for the first time asked me wha female name I used. Do not have a clue of why I choose to use it with Double n but I recently learned that it means grace or favour. About jose, that is both male and female and very latin
    Last edited by Annajose; 11-13-2011 at 02:22 PM.

Amanda seemed to jump out at me for a couple different reasons, so it only made sense.

I was torn between several names. I wanted something very feminine but also one of the timeless, classic names. I like Rebecca, Rachel, Claire, Sarah and Lucy but settled with Sophie.

No mysteries with my choice....just a tribute to my beloved Farrah Fawcett. She was my first sexy - female image in my life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

Mine is Elizabeth Ann or Beth Ann for short. Source, my great admiration of Elizabeth Taylor.

Kinda picked my name outta thin air, although it does reflect my love for Western wear in general, and Calamity Jane is the most famous Western girl I think there is, and she displayed the right mix of female and male traits.

My name...

I picked So Yon. Not only do I love playing a girl, but I also love playing Asian. I think I pass for Korean more than any other... and So Yon is a girl I worked with a long time ago. So, I picked that one Also, it kind of stands out from typical CD/TS names like "Destiny" or "Candy"

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I thought about maybe Ayme as an alternative spelling, but I'm having second thoughts.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein