Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

A friend gave it to me who really unlocked my desires once and for all. She was the first one to help me with my makeup, hair(wig), and outfits. She dressed me and undressed me for hours and it felt so good. By the end of it all she had named me and still calls me that to this day.

I just love the name Kate. Simple but nice.

For years I never had a name because there wasn't a need for one. When I arranged to go to a dressing service I realised that it might be a good idea if they referred to me by something other than my male name.

So I started working my way through the alphabet - but starting from Z because I delight in being different As you can see I didn't get very far. I once knew a Zoe, smart, sophisticated, sexy - in fact all the things I'm not

Zoe

My real name in Don and wanted to keep it similar. Therfore, Daun was it.

It came to me in a spontaneous devotional ritual.

Do you chose a name you like or one that best suits who and what you are inside?
    My favorite site on the web for just looking. celebritysinstockings.

Gold Member
    I am going to take a second entry on this. I originally signed on with just Sue_cd to keep it simple (later dropped the CD as I saw no one had taken Sue before). But now that I am branching out on-line and off-line, having just a first name doesn't distinguish me. So to add a last name, I went through the family genealogy and I picked out Leighton.

So for those of you seeing Sue Leighton outside of this forum, you now know it is me.

My fem name, Celes, has a few origins that are special to me. First is a character name in my favorite game from Super Nintendo, Final Fantasy 3 (6)'s General Celes. That game was so well done and her storyline was one I found myself especially interested in. Just thinking about that game brings back a lot of very fond memories.

Second would be from dreams. I have had one strong reoccurring dream for the past two or three years and counting of being in various (usually science fiction space based, thank you Star Treck, Star Gate, and Star Wars franchises *shakes her fist*) different situations with my dream girl Celes. I don't know anyone with the name personally, and always see her as a woman about my height, medium to short black hair, fairly slim. A lot similar to myself in build really, perhaps even my subconscious reflection of my fem self (I only can hope to look as good as her though!).
    With love,
    - Celes

The whole feminine name thing was pretty weird at first--I sort of didn't get it. Then after thinking about it a while I chose something pretty elaborate --Evianna. It is very feminine and I still like it. But for simplicity I just took Andy and made it Andi since the name easily goes both ways (ahuhmp!). I then added the "e" as that is the more familiar spelling (Andie McDowell).

As a man my friends call me Jack. I guess Jill would fit right in.

I always liked the name Cathie and I thought the spelling was different like me. It was as close to my real name so...........
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

Mine is close to my real name (although my name could be unisex I guess)
    Shawn to Sheila

A friend of mine helped me come up with it

I chose Samantha Anne somewhat on a whim, but I have grown to really like it.

When I signed up initially for the forum I decided to use my masculine name John. Since then I have had a change of heart, and requested that my user name be changed from JohnH to JohannaH. Johanna as a feminine variant of John is very close to the Hebrew or Aramaic name for John.

I have thoughts of having HRT floating around in my mind. If I were to transition to a woman Johanna would be the new name.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Follow your dream.
    My real name is Julian which sounds a lot like Jillian. So I used Jill for short.
    The surname of Devine is from a healthy dose of vanity. Hehehe.

My log on name is self explanatory Her wanna be my other name is Michelle my name is Michael soooo also my brother and others when I was in early 20's called me Michelle so much that I use to answer to it
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Theresa just seemed a natural for me. It also allowed me to hang on my same initials
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

I came up with Rilulia because I really like old latin place names. But if I went with something traditional or close to my name Joseph - I'd most likely choose Johanna. So I guess I could have two names :P

mary would have been my name if i was born a girl and it's only one letter different from my boy name and it felt right, and the "m" is from the first letter of the last name of an artist's name on a nude painting i liked. my real last name doesn't start with "m"

I picked Danielle Patricia for a number of reasons but the most pertinent is the D in Danielle is the first letter of my first name, and the P in Patricia is the first letter in my middle name. Besides I really like how Danielle Patricia sounds.

TTFN, kisses.
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

Just added elle to my real name,kept it simple like me.

I sadly have no idea what my fem name would be. Given name is kenneth - any ideas?
    Coyote
    ==

"When I came out to my father as gay, he was shocked... and so was his boyfriend" - Bi-Polar Bear on Queerduck

http://www.CoyoteRidgeFilms.com/movs/roxie-dog.mov

my female name is Patricia Delicia
    Patricia cos my male name's Patrick
    Delicia cos it sounded flamboyant and I like flamboyant clothing

I am not sure why I picked Jess. I always thought the name Jess was hot, and since my dream is to put on a skimpy dress and go to the club, I want to be Jess. The hot brunette in a short black dress.

I usually go by Alison, i've put a lot of thought into my female name through the years, it is something that has always been on the back of my mind. I dont really remember how I ended up with Alison to be honest, but i really like the name, and i think it fits me and my personality.