Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

i picked mine cuz i'm a strong person and i played the lara croft tomb raider games and i found her to be a strong female. and i really like the name.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

My female part

I chose Dana because my given name is Dan and I wanted something that showed a connection fo the two. Two sides of the same coin.
    Carolina Girl

fem name: rebecca mindfulperson's Avatar
    mine is rebecca. When I put on my white sweatpants i become "rebecca" and i;m ready to lounge and be girly

i got it down to either Laura or Christina just because I think they suit me, and I played the tomb raider games when I was younger too lol.. ended up picking Christina though and like it.

....crowned!

I have a gg friend who I told about my dressing six months ago.
    She was shocked, and then surprised that she found it very sexy.
    Since then, she's gradually come to realize that it's a beautiful expression of my feminine side, not just a sexy kink.

Last weekend, after a very sweet day together, she suddenly said, "She's such a beautiful part of you, I think she needs a name!"
    I don't have to tell you how very happy that made me feel, coming from her!!!

So we looked at some baby name sites, and chose Aileen together.

My name really is Tracy. J or Jae is the initial of my last name...just spiced it up a little

as male i go bye andy so i thought andrea was a good one

I picked mine from the game SecondLife I play. I have been Lacie on there for almost a year and she has taught me so much about myself. So it is only fitting that use her name when en femme. And btw I want to be her so bad ).

Aspiring Member

how I got my name

My girlfriend picked mine, I chose the spelling to not have a conflict with others using the same name. She chose because we play at dom/sub sometimes and I am the sub ****.Sherrii

I read somewhere that you should pick a name that was from your "generation" Amber was a typical name of girls my age and I liked it. And I wanted a cool last name. Basically just made it up and have used it so long now that I am stuck with it.

Sister-in-law

From my Sister-in-law who I absolutly adore! She was the first GG I confided in who supports and understands who I am

Red face my reason for Amy

As for myself, I choose Amy as my alter ego because it was the name of girl that I had a huge crush in the 2nd. grade and I choose Adaire because it was the last name of a girl in an old VC Andrews book and I thought it sounded good with the name of Amy

Hmmm..

Well Kaylee Bridges...

I'd not thought of how or why before. It just seemed right. To me 'Kaylee' is a *******isation of 'Kayleigh', a Marillion song which introduced the name and 'Bridges' which tells so much, burning or building? Only my subconcious knows at the mo. We will find out later xxx

Shy CD

Name

I chose my names because it just felt right.
    Nicole

Banned Read only
    it was originally christina named after a girl who lived on my street because when i started dressing at 11i looked like her when girlified but last year for some naughty fun with my gf she dressed me as a schoolgirl and we made love and she told me my name is bethany so i kept it.

I was in an online chat last year, someone said that I reminded her of a friend named Robin ... and it suddenly seemed to "fit" me .. so I adopted it ... now I'm quite attached to it

I'm Andrea. Just always liked the name!!

Mine was simple - from a woman at my first place of employment who I admired!

I was on the computer one day, someone asked what my fem name was, I didn't have one, so they called me Britney, I stuck with it. Not a great story, I wouldn't have picked that, but it's what I'm used to now. I would have probably gone with Shannon because that's what I would have been named had I been born a girl, but my wife's step-sister is a Shannon so she didn't want me to switch to that.

Smile 1st Post

Hello girls, this is my first post and I am happy to be here. When I first came out I started going to a support group for CD's and the name I had then was Amanda. I thought it was cute because I could say "Hi, I'm Amanda" and it sounded like "I'm a man - duhh". I am now known as Sarah Renee. I chose Sarah because it means Princess and Renee because it means Reborn. I always feel like a princess when I'm all dressed up and by coming out I feel as if I were reborn and starting over. I've enjoyed reading the posts and look forward to getting to know everyone better.

why your girl name?

mine, beatriz, is because my first girlfriend 's name i like it.. both her and her name..
    love and kisses for all of you

Banned Read only
    For me it's cause everyone shortens my first name to Miah anyways, hence Mya and Summers well it's from the season when it's nice and beautiful out. And I think it has a nice ring to it..lol

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar

Wink

I assumed the name of one of my first ever girlfriends. I remember loving her so much that I wanted to be her.

Well I came up with my name as Tabitha or Tabby for short cause I have 2 tabby cats and I have always liked the name Tabitha

I just knew I was a Rachel when I saw myself for the first time.