Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I originally wanted to be Hannah Storm, but it occured to me that there's a minor celebrity with that name (ESPN Anchor). So i went with Holly, which i think suits me. Storm is kind of an homage to one of my fav comic book characters. I also like the fact that it sounds strong since I'm kind of a big strong girl. That and I fancy myself a bit of a drag queen lol.

I like the girl from this youtube video a lot! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH6E_9jJxA4

i got my name from the girl who played in little house on the prarie melissa sue anderson i just shortened it up after time to missy Sue and use my real first name for the last with a S after it

Melissa Sue Roberts

Holly, mainly because I've always thought it was a pretty name, and I didn't really care for the feminized form of my own name.

I picked mine because it was simple. I didn't want a bunch of numbers in my name, so it had to be somewhat unique. It's Persian for star.

For me I have always liked that name. Never met a girl or woman by that name so I named myself that. Until I joined this site never really had a name for my femme side. So here I am.

Medoro

I picked this name because I wanted something that sounded a bit femme and also had meaning to it. The name Medoro means Me-Dorothy. The word me and the four letters from Dorothy. I remember the wizard of ox and as a child then loved the dresses she wore in the movie. I wanted one of those so badly that it became a shame I was not a girl to have one. My fantasy was to be able to dress like that and be accepted, never happened.
    Now I AM MEDORO. Its a wonderfull feeling .

Girlfriend helped

The first time i did a complete transformation my girlfriend who was helping me named me. I was thinking of changing it recently but i think im going to stick with it.

I chose mine, Eirinn, because it is an old Gaelic spelling for the name of Ireland, of whose heritage I am descended from. I chose Rose to go with it because it's a beautiful flower, just like me.

I have always loved the name Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Marie View Post
    Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mohter would have named me that if I would have been born female.............hehe..........
    Mine name picked up half from my girl friend's name &as she is fat called jadu ,as I love her too much but she lecks behind in anticipation & left me at half of the journey so selfishly.
    vjaducd

Hi Girls,

My name is Wendy,
    I don't really know why i pick this name,
    I think I just liked it

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I haven't picked a name yet...I'm still too new to this. I can't get beyond my utter terror at telling my wife (though it's time...it has to be done because I can't keep the secret from her any longer. God willing, this will happen sooner than soon).

That said, I will probably choose something that goes with my initials. I've always liked "Annie" and "Elise".

my name is the name i would have had if i was born female.

<3 Jenny

Amy's just my favorite female name for no obvious reason. I could have used Nicole (the name closest to my real one) but I don't really like it that much, and it also has a recent evil association to me. Someone who pretty much singlehandedly ended the relationship of one of my friends, specifically.
    Last edited by Illusions Of Amy; 10-22-2009 at 10:24 PM.

My friend I first came out to helped me pick it out, she suggested both and I tried out combining both and liked how it sounded, so I stuck with it

MariaD

My neighbor contributed to my name

When I was just a teenager there was a beautiful BBW that lived next door to me. I admired her and was mezmerized by her lovelyness. I was not enchanted with her for the same reasons that other boys in the neighborhood were, I wanted to BE her. She was not only beautiful but graceful and tenderhearted. She was beautiful inside and out. I loved everything about her, the way her dresses swished when she walked, her smile, her gentle manner. She seemed to move effortlessly and always had a kind word for anyone she encountered. Her name was Maria. Sometimes I wonder to this day where she is, what she is doing, how her life turned out.

Sigh...

Proud of my name and all it represents to me inside.

MariaD

I posted my reason a few months back, but someone mentioned that they would have been called Jenny if they were born female......my mom was gonna call me Geraldine....i don t think i would have picked that out for myself.

My wife calls me Danielle. It took a while but it stuck. Now it's me.

Danielle
    [SIZE="3"]Danielle[/SIZE]
    Setting myself free
    daniellecd42@yahoo.com
    Yahoo Messenger ID: DanielleCD42
    And loving every minute of it!
    [SIZE="1"]Any pictures of me in my profile or online galleries are only to be used by me. If you use my pictures without my expressed written permission, it will be considered an invasion of my privacy and you will be subject to the highest legal action allowable by law. Don't do it.[/SIZE]

Well..

I have always wanted to call my next daughter Millie, and when I found out about my SO it was like adding another girl to our lil family so we decided she should have the beautiful name Millie ..

Hannah

Hi, I'm rather surprised to see a few that got their names like I did. My ex-wife named me.....

No stretch of the imagination here, just changed from Stephan to Stephanie and I really like it.

I'm by no means fully decided yet, but I'm leaning toward Victoria.

Victoria's Secret? I'm not really a woman!

Its My middle & last name

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I'm currently thinking the name "Dianne Rose" has a nice ring to it. Dianne was the name of a very good friend of mine who passed away 20 years ago, and "Rose" because I just adore the color pink. (Okay, most roses aren't pink, but "Dianne Pink" just doesn't have the same flair.)

What do you think?
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

I picked Tamara as my name due to that I was probably called that by my father when I was a baby. He kidnapped me before I was one and hid me dressed as a little girl until about 3yrs of age and he had to give me back to my Mother. I like the sound of Tamara though