Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Smile My Female Name

I just LOVE the way Tamarah Michelle Lee, rolls off of my tongue. Tamarah Michelle is of my own creation, but the Lee is after the most beautiful and wonderful woman I have ever known! - my wife -
    xoxo
    Tamarah
    Last edited by Tamarah; 09-14-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: spelling

I dont remember how I picked my name. I just like the way it sounds.

hi kimberly i picked lana cause its a fun sexy name and is anal bkwds. only 1 person ever got it lanasan

Naryest

I like to take names and mix them up, I used to have another alter ego Male name as well as my female alter ego name...

I like the name sean...and I like the letter V so i used to call myself Seav
    that was my male name

and I like the name Mary, and I like the letter N so i call my female personality Nary...but i know nary is a real word..meaning "not a single" so for some reason i added est to it and my female name is naryest...kinda meaning person that is The most Nary

if that makes any sense...!?
    ~ Иаяұәѕт Ģ˚Đеยงยง ~

I picked Lisa because that is what I wish I had been named.

Lisa

Kelly Springfield Kelly Springfield's Avatar
    This is sorta of strange but a friend of mine was a stripper and her stage name was Kelly. Since she was so hot, I thought why not! I don't know why I chose my last name!
    Kelly Springfield
    San Diego

Rayne~Stalker Of Romance Peachy_Boi's Avatar
    She was actually the name of my favourite game heroine. I thought the name was hauntingly beautiful and somewhat gothic(Rayne is a vampire BloodRayne). I looked into the meaning and etymology of the name and found out throughout history it has retained the meaning is deciding and warrior. I figure myself to be a warrior of sorts after how much crap I have been through in my life.

Talking

I surprised my ex sister-in-law by dressing all out in a blue sequin gown that I loved(nothing like wearing an evening gown) I was fully dressed wig,shaved,make up,falsies,under garments and all.She actually gave me a compliment when she said "I cannot believe how feminine you are,I take it you've been putting on make up for a while..the way you sit,walk and carry yourself is totally opposite of what I'm used to seeing.You should call yourself Bridget" I loved the name before she even suggested it so I kept it.

I'm Emily Sputnik

My wife picked out the name Emily for me. It stuck, I likes it.

The Sputnik bit, I picked because I've been fascinated by the Sputnik satellite since I was a kid. Not just on an aesthetic level, also I'm a fan of space stuff, and I just like the way the word sounds.

I like the way the two words sound together: Emily Sputnik. Sounds so unlike the name I use in dude mode, completely other. (Also, it makes me feel like Judy Jetson sometimes.)

Sarah. For no particular reason other than I think it sounds ok with my surname. It's subject to change should I come up with a new surname.

I chose Amy because it was short and I didn't know anyone else named Amy. After I started using the name I remembered that I have a cousin with the same name, although I haven't seen her in 20 years. Oh well.

Well i came to the letter F as it's the mirror image position on a keyboard of my birth name first initial, which i felt was quite meaningful. When i got that Felicity came really naturally,,,and shortened to Flic feels real and true. Also quirky,,,quite a bit like me. So that's how i chose my name!
    x flic x

When I was in 7th grade, I picked the name Pam for myself. I don't remember the reason. I think maybe it was because I didn't know anyone named Pamela and it seemed pretty to me.

When I decided to come out (at least as much as I have so far), I started talking on IRC with the name Pam. I decided I didn't like that name so I went to look at popular girl names for the year I was born. Tina just seemed to pop and so I went with it.

i picked my name because it was the name of the first girl i ever hada crush on and i just love the name

I tried several Feminine names over the last few years. I had been supressing the urge to dress for the last 5 years and because of all you, I have decided to just let myself be me. When I felt the relief of letting myself be a girl, the name Regina Ann just popped into my head and I thought, my that's a really pretty name. So, I decided to become Regina Ann.

I didn't have a girl name at all. But I found this website and everyone else has a girl name so I had to come up with one. In Google I typed "list of stripper names" and read through stripper names. I saw JezzLynn and thought it was sexy.

The cute brown eyed girl! Jenni_Aurora's Avatar
    I cant quite remember where I got Jenni from. I seem to remember talking to a girl online when i was a teenager, whose name was Jenni, but i seem to think that I had the name before her and I started talking. Aurora is actually a middle name i picked out a few months back, after never having one. It to me just screamed "Female!" so I took it.
    Another post, another step into the rabbit hole..

I've always been pretty androgynous in personality and tried to do the same with my appearance. My birth name Jeremy, however, was just a bit too masculine for my tastes, and didn't have a nice ring to it. I've lived in many areas throughout my life all over the United States, and it wasn't until my late high school years (junior/senior year) when I moved to Alabama that I really began to embrace my personality and try to be myself (and hate the name Jeremy...seriously, saying it with a southern accent gives me bloodlust). With the help of the gay community at my school, we easily just lopped off the first two letters of my name to Remy, and my last name Gallardo was summarily chopped down to G.

Because this was associated with the non-crossdressing version of me however, I decided I had to do just a tad more editing to make it suitable for my female self and changed the y to an i, and gave myself a new last name Gabehart in order to explain the G. And that is how I chose my name Remi Gabehart.

I chose Adelaide because it's different, intriguing, feminine, beautiful.
    In history, Adelaide has been the name of an empress, queen, princess....and that's how I feel when I become Adelaide!
    A.

Cindy

Hi, my female alter-ego's name is Cindy. The first girl I was in love with.
    Like a bird on the wire,
    like a drunk in a midnight choir
    I have tried in my way to be free.

I got my name after I came out to my wife and one night when I came down dressed she asked me if I was trying to be June Cleaver from the old TV series Leave it to Beaver. I have been using the name ever since then.

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    Obviously new to the board, but not new to CD. My name is derived from a combination of things. Danya is a play off my first name. Kay is actually K which is the first letter of my last name. If by chance I spelled it all out including the last name; it sounds nice. dk

Every Ann I've ever met, I've really liked, so thought it was a good name. I added the last name of someone famous that my father met, and who I was named after.

From my Wife

My wife came up with the name Roxanne. We call her Roxie for short :-) When I told her we needed to name her she just bursted out singing "Roxanne" by The Police (with a few changed lyrics!)

Changing avatar name

Not sure if this is where I should put this, but here I go. I recently changed my avatar name from searching to Nikki.
    To most this is not a big deal, but to me it was a big decision and one that I did think about.
    When I first joined this forum, I was closeted and afraid of the consequences of being found out or going out in public. Therefore, Searching was appropo in that I was searching for my identity.
    Through this site, I have learned that I am not alone, have made many friends and have found the courage to explore who and what I am. There have been a few bumps in the road as with any journey, but I have tried to learn from them.
    From someone who would never think of going out in "drag" I now have gotten to a point where I have attended LNO dinners in straight restaurants dressed, spent a weekend as Nikki shopping, clubbing, eating (yes even an IHOP on a Saturday morning) and other events. When shopping, I tell the SA that it's for me (drab or not) and even ask for their opinions or if they have suggestions, most times it is they who suggest would I like to try them on, if not I do. So far so good.
    What I'm trying to say is that I've reached a comfort level with my Nikki side and I'm not searching so much, so the change in name.
    Thanks to all my friends here, who have chatted with me, met and helped me and even those who have chided me to help me find my way down this sometimes intimidating road.