Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

My name came from a another Wendy I know who is just the kind of girl I'd like to be.

When my niece caught me dressed, she asked (among a million other things) what fem name I used. When I told her, she advised me that hardly anybody gets to name themself. She told me that from then on I would be known as Anna Kate. This is after my mom (who knew I was CD) Her name was Katarina Anna. So be it!

My wife and I split up after a long and at times sad marriage and I went a long stretch without dressing up. The ex knew about my dressing up but never really liked it, at best she tolerated it but I was left to do it alone when no one was home and was very lonely. We are now divorced. After our split, I met a terrific lady who became my girlfriend and best friend. She is so special to me that I didn't want to keep my dressing up a secret from her so I took a chance and told her all about. Not only was she supportive, she asked me to dress up for her when I was ready to do so. I took my time thinking about that and just before Christmas I retrieved my box of girly things out of the closet, put on my stockings, favourite dress and heels. My girlfriend really enjoys it and likes the idea of having a new girlfriend. One day she said I needed a name for my lady self. It was her who decided on Danica. I love it because of what the name means to me and the lovely person who gave it to me. I consider myself to be a very lucky lady!

Sorry about the long story, but it feels really nice to tell it.

Jessica J. Vega
    Jessica was a girl I knew once, and it's my favorite name. Jasmine, because it was my grandmother's favorite flower. And Vega, just cause i like it

Jessica Jasmine Vega

femme naming

how i chose my femme name might be a little unique! my male name starts with an L and its numerical value is 74 so I went through a list of names beginning with L and having a value of 74 and came up with Latanya

My femme name

Several years ago some people my wife worked with were having a Halloween party and we were making plans to go. I suggested that we go as a gangster and his "moll." Moll is slang for the gangsters lady or mistress. I was going to make my wife up as the gangster and I (of course) was going to be her(his) moll. Well she would have none of it (she does not approve or participate in my crossdressing so I am in the closet).
    In fact she got mad at me for even suggesting such a thing and said I would embarrass her! Any way, I admit I became obsessed with the idea of the "moll" and that would be my dream costume if I were to go to a costume affair. Think of the Roaring 20's!, Flapper dresses, etc. From there came the self assuming name, Molly. Later I added Wells because, well, it seemed to fit!
    Molly Wells

Malori is a feminine variation of my name. I added the "Cross" just for fun.
    Malori

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    I think you may have to enter a new profile to use your new name. If memory serves, the name you join under becomes the primary identifier for you and that record entry can't be changed, only deleted.

Don't be sorry for telling your story, long or short. It is precious as is your name. I can't think of a better naming.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-09-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: merged - use the edit button please
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Whenever anyone fist sees my male name of Lysle, They frequntly say Leslie. My male name rhyms with isle. Both have a silent 's'.
    All during school my classmate would try to iratate me by calling me Leslie or Lesil. I borrowed the name from my half sister. Her name is 'Leslie Ann'.
    I added the last name of Shy because inside I am. I hide my shyness with a lot of vocallizations and by being in contol. This way the conversation does not normally go were I don't want it to go. I am getting over this bit of 'Ruff'.

I am no fem fatale. I am more like a favorite (old) madden aunt.

Leslie Ann, the 6 foot tall, 230 pound girl hidding in plain sight in a mans body.

I wanted to be like her!

Once, I had a female friend who I fell in love with then, I realized it was because very deep in me, I wanted to look like her. Her name? Patricia, and we called her Paty. The 'R' stands for Rivers, which is a joke that I had with another friend. We had very good time among the three of us.

My female name is Chastity. I was in an AOL Cross Dresser chat room that I am always in, despite the fact that most of the time they are oh-so-mean to me, and someone asked me my name. When I told them I was Chase, which I figured was androgynous enough for a boy or girl, someone in the chat told me I should go by Chastity. It just stuck in my head.

I chose Rachel in honor of the first person I told about my crossdressing. It's also convenient that it starts with an R like my masculine name, Ryan.

My mother told me she loved the name Michelle and that would have ben my name if I had been born a girl. My Aunt (Mom's sister) named my cousin Michelle before my sister was born. Mom said she was mad at her for months after that. So when I chose my fem name I chose what was rightfully mine.

re: How did I pick my name

I've loved the name, Rachel, since picking it as possible name for my children. I had two sons (and no daughters) and thought it would be fun to use the name for my true self.

My name

To tell the truth I had written to someone in St Louis and we discussed cross dressing. She indicated her interest in the topic and said she had CD friends. She aske my fem name and I did not have one so she named me Vicki and I have used it ever since.

Fiona is the name parents chose.......

Had I been born female, simple realy
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

I have always loved the name Valerie and while living in S.F. I used to use S. Vanesse St. quite a bit. I liked the alliteration of Valerie Vanesse so it has been my moniker for about 15 years.
    Dance like no one is watching
    Sing like you're in the shower
    Work like you don't have to

Nicole Amber Anton.

The last name's made up - but the first two are my two favorite girl names - in order of preference

I would have been Jaime Lynn if I was born a girl, but I don't care for either of those LOL.

Hello

For me i think i just liked this name for long time.. so picked it up!

One of the girl names I've always loved is Jennifer and I like its diminuaive, Jenny, as well. There are other girl names I like almost as much, but I needed to pick a name for an e-mail adress back in 1999, and since I didn't feel like thinking about it for a few hours I just went with Jenny.

As for my last name, I was stymied about that too. I live in the Buffalo, NY area and Ralph Wilson owns the Bills, so I just picked Wilson for a last name. I thought it went well with both Jenny as well as Jennifer.

Ironically, I am a member of another forum for one of my two professions, and there is a Jenny Wilson who is a member there. You can imagine my shock to see her name there. I even met her at a convention! Gosh, if she only knew that I was "the other" Jenny Wilson attending the convention.

Up until recently I had been using the name Elissa. After I told my girlfriend about my crossdressing, she started calling me Jessica and said that it's wrong for you to name yourself. I added the "K" because that was the name of a girl I knew since elementary school who for a long time I had hoped and dreamed I could be like.

my female name...

My fem name is Rala. Very close to my male name..and the initials match

I created it for a myspace page whilst making fun of myspace by taking the name jessica combining it with OMG! I thought it was clever, lol.
    - Executive Transvestite

Bone idle I just took the initial letter from the name given to me by my parents, saves a lot of explaining in some quarters.

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

Smile

a female version of my name. Not very imaniginative is it but it works. Somehow it feels like it fits.

I pickced Phyllis because it was a femal version of my name. It just felt right. Not very imaginative but simple.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-24-2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: merged
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis