Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I have always loved Rebecca Lynn.When I was with my ex-wife I was Michelle because we agreed if we had a daughter she would be Rebecca Lynn.Needless to say we didnt have kids so I took it.My fiance doesnt know.And when she got pregnant I mentioned Rebecca and she didn't like it.Didnt matter we had a boy

The name I took was a mixture of 2 eras. For a first name, I chose Vivian, after Vivian Leigh and took the last name from Wheel of Time series' - Trakand (Elayn Trakand was one of my fav characters in the series).

Side note -- for my forum name, Midnight Minx -- it's mainly a throwback from my love of film noir and of being a night owl. ^.^
    I dreamt all my future, relived my past and witnessed the beauty of the beast.

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar
    I decided to call myself April in honor of a gg I know that used it as a stage name when she was a stripper, she paid her way thru school and is a dental assistant in a good office, I've always liked Renee, and Morgan comes from my love of Captain Morgan rum!

April Renee Morgan...

Love PINK!

Dekka was "born" last saturday. Until then, I have never thought about a name. I chose this because I like how it sounds (even if it's the name of a medicine, I believe).

Joana,
    because I like the name.

My Name Ka'Trina..comes from the Miami rapper "Trina"..I'm a huge fan of hers.
    [SIZE="2"]*!ßläque ßä®biie!*[/SIZE]

My wife picked my name. And insists on calling me that now.

I choose Sarah because it was my first school crush however it was on a teacher. She was so kind, I hope to be like her one day. She was also the first person to know I dressed as one day when I got held back I was wearing some girly skinny jeans and she asked me if I dressed or not some reason I said yes but she didn't seem to mind instead she really helped me find who I really was.

I hope to meet her one day fully dressed, if we ever bump into each other.

Hey all. Sorry for my lack of work on the forum lately, I've been a bit under the weather.
    I recently chose my female name - Donna.
    xxx

fem. name

a girl i knew in high school had her name changed to terri before she married her boy friend so they could be terry and terri...
    i wish i could be a girl so if i were i too would be terri....

Dana55
    i just like how it sounded.and it sounded like a strong character hot womans name..hehe

My aunt would call me Becky after she dressed me,I was 8 and this went on till I was 12

I can understand what you are talking about. My mother wanted a girl so when I was born she named me stormy kay.

Wink girls

Quote Originally Posted by pypper View Post
    I can understand what you are talking about. My mother wanted a girl so when I was born she named me stormy kay.

sometime frantic

i like a fun post

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Marie View Post
    Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mohter would have named me that if I would have been born female.............hehe..........
    i stuck with franny cause the name reminds of him and who i am..hope i'm not too dry..

Amy for me because of a girl I liked in HS with that name, she was petite, cute and feminine. Funny thing is after HS my parents and hers became friendly so occasionally we still talk. The Sue part came from another girl I knew growing up that I always had a crush on, but never really did anything about.

Amy

I've been using the name Joanie since the late 1970s or early 80s. I named myself after a girl I admired in high school whom I never talked to in all that time.

I was using my real last name until early this year. Last fall, I came across a bunch of transgender hypnosis MP3 sellers. One set uses the name "Vixen" as a trigger and the hypnotist suggested using that as your female name. If you already had a female name, Vixen was to be used as a last name. So I was Joanie Vixen for a few months this year, which sounded a bit too stripperish to me.

Recently, through some of these hypnosis tracks, I have become enamored with the goddess aspect that is inherent in all people, both male and female. I felt this fit right in with my dual personality. I have been practicing meditation for about ten years now and last month my teacher's group coincidentally offered a class on awakening that aspect, which I signed up for. I was the only male in the class but since I have been working for several months on my female self and the goddess too, I was quite comfortable sharing, even though a friend of a good female friend showed up there too.

Anyway, the women who assist my teacher have all been given spiritual names and most are named after Hindu goddesses. So after the class, I wanted to have a name to honor the goddess in me. So now, my name is Joanie "Vixen" Parvati Shakti , with Vixen now being just a nickname instead part of my formal female name.

I just liked the name Gail

It seemed uncommon but feminine and a bit interesting

Well my wife gave me the name. WE were always telling each other, or rather calling each other pope when we were arguing, sayong something like, "alright Pope, whatever you say Pope, etc.." Not being Catholic, we figured sister Tresa, was the female versioin of the pope, thus the name Tresa. The TJ came from a lady who know and loves Tresa, and she also knows my male name which starts with J, and she started calling me TJ. Thus we have the name TJ Tresa. It is really simple, I like it and it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Marie View Post
    Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mohter would have named me that if I would have been born female.............hehe..........
    Because that is the feminine version of my first name - and I rather like it

Katt is a sort-of nickname version of one of my MMORPG characters I play as. After playing as her for about 3-4 years now, and having people frequently refer to me as Kat, I decided to adopt her name as my own.

Solomon comes from my great-grandfather whom I was named after.

I guess I just stumbled upon my name. I originally had a silly play on words name when I joined some flickr groups but decided to change it when I became more committed to my dressing & started making lots of friends there. I chose Kristen because, firstly I like the name & secondly it has no connection with my boy name or anyone I know or have known. Gaye is part of my original name I was using but I may drop it some time in the future.

I guess I am fairly luckey, my name (Dakota) could be male or female, so I don't bother to change names.
    Trying to find my way, but not all who wonder are lost.

Guess I am a little lucky myself. Mine is Shawna which is a little spin on my boy name.

the name Helena has been my favorite since i met a pretty girl 15 years ago at language school. it was not a difficult decision to made.
    second best was Aldara, really beautiful name and not common, not even in spanish.