Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

i picked my female name because i really think its a really cool name and kind of origional

I wanted my name to reflect my ideas of femininity. So, I thought of nature, and of ancient ties and the past (after all, every single one of us was born of woman, who was herself born of woman, and this chain goes all the way back to the beginning of life on Earth).

So, I came upon June Willow. I know it's a bit odd, perhaps, but I automatically knew it fit me... it was my name. Both the month of June and the Willow tree are powerful and personal images for me. I'm sure I could adopt a different name someday... but this will always be the one that holds the most importance, and not just because it was the first!

For some reason, the name Mirel has always clicked with me... Something about the name is just... desirable.

It's actually a short version of a rather unique name I thought up for myself once upon a time... But I don't like that one so much, it's the kind of name you'd expect your mother to call you in a stern voice when you're in trouble.

Mine is because Sally also means to 'venture forth, excursion or sortie' - apt I think.
    Besides it is pretty and traditional.....I wish!
    Sally

Always learning!

I picked my names out of by looking in my high school year book and picked out two names I liked keeping my first initials, and came up with Cassie Dawn

I chose this as my name because of two things...It's the closest thing as an equivalent to my guy name and I really have a tendency to spanish sounding names...

Names

I've had a few and been called lots worse! :-)

Casandra Katz

Cassie is a ex-gf and Katz because I'm so purrrrrfect :-)
    [SIZE="3"]Trucks are for Cow-Girls - Silly Boy!![/SIZE]

I Love A Starry Night!
    I chose Anne because I have always liked the name for as long as I can remember.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile my female name

my mother thought that i was going to be a girl and she had the name phylis all picked out.phylisanne

Mother in Law

Hi girls .
    I just read the article about how you picked your name, Well My Mother in law picked mine, She was my best girlfriend and she always Knew That I was feminine ,but did not know to what extent. She always called me a Mary wich was the old slang for girls like us. We became very close and best girlfriends . I Loved her very much She made me feel so feminine . Long story, Let me know I will tell all if any one is intrested Huggs Maryalice

Punkie Fox

When I was a young teenager, my older sister had a friend named Punkie Fox. No kidding. She was beautiful, petite, with a great body, golden tan and a perky personality. I was totally smitten with her. My sister and her friends had lots of girl-only parties at our house. The most memorable were pool-side when they would skinny-dip and sit around nude or partially covered with a towel. I was 13 and they were 16. One day I was able to peek through the fence right at Punkie's exposed female essence. I have never been the same since

I started my alternative journey with the name Karezza (google it if you are interested). Since that is a difficult name to pronounce or remember, in introductions to new people, I usually said, "Just call me K." From there it made since to adopt the name Kay as a nickname for Karezza. Then I remembered Punkie Fox, the girl from my adolescence I would most like to resemble. So I have added Fox to my name, calling myself Kay Fox.

Now, your advice please. I have been reluctant to call myself Punkie Fox for fear it would be misconstrued as presumptuous, like I think of myself as a foxy lady, and a punky one at that. I'm no fox, but I'd love to be the real Punkie. So, should I just go for it, even though some people might misunderstand? Secondly, how can I change my displayed name here? For the life of me, I can't figure it out. Should I just re-subscribe with a new name and notify all of my friends, or can I make the change in my current subscription. Thanks for your indulgence of this long post, and for your help.
    "The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

I chose Emily because I like the name. And May because it is my mother's middle name and she has always been supportive of me and everything I do.

Banned Read only
    The Orion Spiral of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Virgo Supercluster
    I went to a hypnotist and was hypnotically regressed to a past life. Elise is my name when I was alive in 17th century.

Smile

The name Abbie comes from a childhood friend of mine. She was very much the tomboy so i guess i could relate to her in a mixed up ten year old way..

Names

Hi - my first post. My mother would have used Barbara if I were a girl.
    I picked Marie-Claire because I love the magazine - especially the original French edition. I picked a French name because I like French clothes.
    My favorite place to shop in all of North America is St. Fois, right outside Quebec City.
    Hugs to all.
    Last edited by Marie-Claire; 03-26-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

For Karezza

[SIZE=4]I knew a girl named Punkie in the 1950's. I helped her move when she got married.

I would think that you should name yourself legally whatever you like. I don't think Punkie Fox is presumptious. There are many people who have the same names. I found over 150 people in Texas who bore my original male name, exactly, spelling and all, which for two of them was not the commonest spelling.

I googled my new name and found lo and behold there are two well known Lainie Nelson's, one is a singer in London, the other played in movies, in Bewitched on Television too.

Then I found out that Empress Lainie is also well known.

So go, girl, be yourself, to thine ownself be true and damn the torpedoes full speed ahead!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    My first name comes from a video game I played *(Nerd Alert!)*
    last name being my mothers middle name

Kerigan "Keri" Lynn
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I chose mine because if i were a girl, that wasa what my parents would have named me

My fiancee and I wrote some names down that we liked and put them all in a bowl and picked a name...Thats how i became Autumn

I love eating licorice when I'm crossdressing. SO I thought, what rhymes with that....and Lisa Lickorice was born!!!! LL for short!!!

n/a

Hi
    I am thinking of changing my screenname.
    Iam a girlyman which my partner knows about and calls me flower all the time instead of my real name

I chose the name Jennifer because that was the name my parents would have used if I was born a girl. It's a pretty name and I love being Jennifer!

Mine I chose yesterday when I registered. I though about it for about an hour and settled on what I liked.

Brianna is the name I chose as it has my masculine first name in it and I figured that it would be easiest to recognized when called it due to being used to the other. Other reasons for picking it was that I have known only a couple gg's with the name and I really like the way that it sounds. I had a name that I liked from my ancestry but chose not to and one other meant a lot to me but it just seemed to masculine.

I chose mine because of a girl that I really liked(probably loved) back in high school....I never did ask her out. I've probably seen her once or twice since then, but I've never forgot her, we used to sit together on the bus and talk for the whole ride everyday. She was a great friend.

Suzanne

Red face

When I was young my mother helped me dress up as a woman for Halloween. When she saw how much I enjoyed it she started calling me Michelle when ever no one was around. So I guess my mother picked my name.