Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 2,026 to 2,039 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I like my name. I just hope it likes me back.

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    My name is easy. It's still my name, added a single letter to middle name and presto I am the female me.

He was born Leslie Robert, I prefer Lesley Roberta.

The funny part though, is some of my friends honestly think my mother gave me Roberta as a middle name. Really, she gave you two girl's names?

Spent most of my online life (since 1990) with half the world's men thinking I was a woman. Are we really that stupid? I am constantly being sent mail to Mrs Leslie. I can give my wife my credit card and it doesn't get questioned, she's just another girl named Leslie.

Have pondered going and getting my name legally changed to Lesley Roberta. Not sure it is worth the cash expense though. But it would please me, and he hasn't objected (one of the few things he doesn't care about). I guess getting all that hassle over the years has made him stop caring if people think he's a woman when not visible in person.

Hello is Mrs Leslie there? Ahh no my wife is out right now, can I take a message? I'm sorry we need to speak to her. Ok here she is......so what do you want?

Stacie cuz I think it's a hot name. That's the kinda girl I'd like to be but I know I probably won't. ( Too hairy and not on hormones Miller cuz I live in Wisconsin! Hehe

Oh and CCD, closet crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Marie View Post
    Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mohter would have named me that if I would have been born female.............hehe..........
    I chose my female name from a girl I used to work with, I had a great deal of respect for her & she had amazing sense of fashion. I wish I could spend a couple of hours looking through her closet, I'd be one happy girl

Female name

I have yet came a full Cross Dresser. I am working on getting my wardrobe, makeup and a few other things. I am going to pick the name Cathy or Lee Ann. I just like the name Cathy. As for Lee Ann, I had a crush back in High School on a girl with that name. She passed away about 15 years ago. I thought it would be nice way to remember her by. But I probably will end up with the name Cathy.

ReN aVa NoRtH

Once upon a time in Lubbock, TX i was in a relationship with a club preformer... Since the days of experimenting with makeup, and my first articles of female clothing, i was given an opprotuniy to bring her to the surface...TAUREN t is found throughout my birth name. as well all letters in my pagan name except n. may 8th is my birth date. Making me a taurine. My rising sign? Saggitarious. Ren of the North. ReN aVa NoRtH. Its original. Its tells my story : ) Ren's story

I somehow settled on Kristi, i like the way i can change it: Kris, Kristi, Kristin, Kristina... it feels right.

But lately, i've been enamored with the name Juliet. My male name begins with a "J" But I don't feel like i'm a 'Julie'... perhaps if it were of the french pronunciation...

My birth name is Nicholas Ryan, I chose Nicole is just sounded like me. It felt.right

I went through a few names

Mikayla
    Victoria
    Giselle

I've settled with Hayden Victoria

im mostly irish so i picked mine because it means broken hearted <3 and sounded cute

Karen Marie was actually the name my mother had picked for me if I had been born a girl... She just had to wait about 12 years to give it to me... I thought about other names, all very feminine names like Tricia, Melissa, Lisa, Michelle, Amanda, Colleen, Kathy -- many of which were names of pretty girls I knew at school -- but Karen just seemed to fit... and it has stuck for about 30 years...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    That's easy
    Bobbi comes very naturally from Bob.
    And my wife picked since we need to have a name for 'her'
    and since i hate to type. Bobbi has one less letter than Bobbie, guess who won.
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

My Name Is Kinda a cool Story.

I wanted a sexy bombshell bimbo name. So i chose Bambie. Because a fellow crossdresser encouraged me to dress, I chose her last name which is silver. Bambie Silver.
    When i started going to the bars I decided I wanted a much more catchy name. Something that people would remember and has more flow. So I changed My Name to bambie Summers. Thinking Barbie (the doll) last name was summer. So I would go out and introduce myself as Bambie Summers. Barbies hotter sister. Only to be told that barbies last name is Roberts! OH EM GEE

So in my name pickle I went home trying to think of the perfect catchy girl name. I just happened to talk to my mother that night, and i nonchalantly asked her. If I was Born a girl what where you gonna name me? She said (and I kid you not) Savannah Bambie-Lynne. Savannah after her favorite place (Georgia), Bambie after her deceased Best Fried named Fawn ( sh thought Bambie Fawn didn't sound right) and Lynne (grandmothers name).

So I from then on am Known as Savannah Bambie-Lynne Summers. But honey, you can call me Bambie
    xox