Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

name

easy, just used my middle name and changed y to i

closets are for clothes
    I have the same name,,,I just spell it different

I think my name chose me instead! It popped into my head one day and stuck. I tried a few before and they didn't seem to "connect". Now I know Brenda is the right name and wouldn't change it for anything.

what is my name

hi. I call myself Sherry. I've always felt it's my name. I can't explain it any other way.......

Love

Sherry

Hi, I'm Sabrina, Kisses silkysabrina's Avatar

Given at birth...

Well I was given my name at my birth by my wife. Birth of course being the first time I dressed for her. It was really fate, since it was the name I was thinking about, and without telling her that, she came up with it on her own as well... So perhaps I really am Sabrina.

Wink

I just switch my male name to female...

My name is derived from my name Joseph, everybody called me Joe so I just eliminated the "e" and added on the name Ann after most of the ladies in my family, so I became Joann, Funny as seams my late Wife as Grand as she was use to call me Josefina which means Josephine but I prefer the name Joann and Just recently took on the name Marie, So on a couple of places I am known as Joann Marie. Funny when I order womans catalogs they all are addressed as Jo and my last name and the mail carrier doesnt even flinch Joann0830

Silver Member
    I chose the name Susan because it starts with an s and has five letters just like my guy name which is Steve. Also I have known several GG's named Susan who I admired and always liked the name.

Generally speaking... thegeneralpublic's Avatar

Wink

I've never gone out dressed yet, but I like to call myself Sarah when I'm dressed. Has absolutely nothing to do with my real name though!
    "Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public." -- Scott Adams

Call me Leslie!

I like the name Leslie because of somebody I know... a very girly girl that I really like...she's a real sexy woman, and I have a thing for her... so, I guess I like to pretend Im her?? probably yes.

I was named by the person who gave me my first makeover. She said it was a "strong feeling." I believe in following strong feelings.

I changed my name a few times before ending up where I am.

Well 3 reasons Kimberly #1 I loved Angie Dickinson Back in the 60's70's #2 the stones tune Angie Ans #3 I had a crush on one of the older nurses in our doctors office named Angie. The last was the biggest reason. If I wasn't married I think I would have hit on that lady As if I'd have had a chance.
    Angie

Flights of Fantsy
    Well i know my screen name here is Ujean, but I really use the name Jamie. My grandmother is VERY southern and back when she used to watch me instead of using my first name she would call me Jamie so you could say my grandma named me. Why she would call me Jamie to this day I still have no idea....maybe she knew something about me even before I knew it myself.

My wife called me Nancy making fun of me for being effeminate.The name just grew on me and she calls me that sometimes, but i'm proud of it.

I've no idea really it just sort of happend though i'd put it down more to friend who started calling me Gavina (Gavin - Gavina) around the same time that Davina McCall became famous in the UK and the it stuck i guess.

Other names i've liked are Alyson and Kirsty.

I grew up during the 1960s, so when I thought of a very feminine name I naturally thought of Marilyn Monroe. Being as I am actually light years away from that model of feminine beauty, I changed the spelling to make it look like you might say it Mary Lynn.

Platinum Member

It Just Had To Be

My favorite color is BLUE
    My favorite flower is an ORCHID
    Thats how BLUE ORCHID was born.
    .............................................thank s.......................ORCHID

Have always liked the name Penny or Penelope.Decided that Penny was the name for me and then added Lane has a surname.Liked the Beatles lol.
    Love from Penny

Lilith - I thought the name was beautiful and it fit me. ^_^
    Ciel - French for "Sky." It came to me in a dream I had a few years ago.

I think this is fascinating! 17 pages already! I guess we really do want to share this one! Many different routes, but many similar.

I didn't have a "name" for many years, I just dressed a bit now and then. When I started realising what this was about and that my "other side" would never leave, I realised that "she" should develop as someone and have a name... a sort of "flip" version of my male name... Kaz fitted, felt natural and I like it... though it is a common diminutive in the UK for Karen. So I'm Karen, but prefer to be known as Kaz...

I always like Daphine

Hi i'm a newbie on here - dressin since early teens.

My femme name is Victoria as in Victorias' Secret, the lingerie shop. as i'm more into underwear and until now it's been my little secret

I also go by Vix or Vixen which are variations on Victoria. i love the name

I picked Kim because my boy name is Tim. I've always like short names as well.

Lovely associations

These names make interesting reading. I arrived at Bronwen, which is Welsh for whitebreast. My skin silicones are not far off. Using my boy name in some form was not easy, as the only one easy to remember was Wilma. I thought of dear Fred, and thought that I must move my image away from that and so Bronwen it is. Lovely Spring weather today. Love to you all. Bronwen in Eden XXX
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have always liked the name nikki it can be sweet sometimes and at the same time a little naughty which i think fits who i am very well.