Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I didn't make a list looking for my femenine mane. It comes from the name of the street where I lived and the church where I usually went when I was young. It was Santa Lucia Street and Church.

my first name was samantha but i wanted some thing a little different so i became tabitha

Tabitha

My Happy name is Jonique. Pronounced Shan-Nique. It's from my first name and my unique creative artistic side.

just lulu (pearl in arabic) for now...still working on that last name...

I just like the name Sarah

I chose Mira largely because it sounds like a feminine form of the word "mirror", which I thought was appropriate.

That, and I like it

I choose my name because I think it is sexy and my best GF's name is the same ...I think I should have spelled it "Sindie" what do you think?

I picked Ingrid, because I think it is a sexy name and I once had a crush on a girl named Ingrid!!

MY ex gave me the name annie and i just loved it then and still do now. So its gonna stick!!

annie

My mom loved Lena Horne's songs, especially "Stormy Weather"

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I took my name back in my teen years...Wendy from the Peter Pan books and Marie is my Grandmothers first name...

For mine I choose Beth Ann, suits me about right,

I can't fight the urge <3 Breannah's Avatar
    Might be a bit weird, but when i was around 14 i played 'puzzle pirates' and had a gf on it who lives near me, she convinced me to make a characted as a girl called Breannah and i enjoyed playing it as a girl so much, the whole crossdressing things gone from there. Although weve moved on to new bf's / gf's we are now like sisters when we talk, as in clothes, makeup and flirting with boys (which i only do on games as a girl, i only like boys when im as a girl not as a boy)
    Bre <3
    Breanah <3 18 and loving life to the full!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/baby_breanah/sets/

Quote Originally Posted by Dani xo View Post
    Dani is a shortened version of my male name. I chose Fay as my middle name for two reasons -- 1) A Friend Who Knows (I always feel that phrase should be capitalized) once said I was getting my "Dani Ferocious" on, a reference to Beyonce's Sasha Fierce alter-ego; 2) because I had the "F" starting point, I started looking up F names, and liked the way "Dani Fay" ran so... smoothly.
    After fooling around with this some, I decided to tack an E on to the end. Dani Faye. No last name - she doesn't need one
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

I always loved the name Stephanie, but I thought it kind of pervert to use it as it is my daughter’s name, so I chose next name that I have always liked, to me Jessica personifies femininity. Its meaning is a gift, for me I have been given a gift in finaly being able to identify myself as the woman I am inside and whom I should have been born as.

JESSICA

At first, I was going to be Emily, because for whatever reason, it just sounds very feminine and I could not think of any "M" female first names that sounded feminine that did not belong to a girl I know. I finally came up with Marissa due to its sounding close to Matt, my actual first name, its feminine sounding quality and its meaning with my chosen middle name, Claire, thus combining them means "clear sea". That's significant to me because it kind of means I don't have this thing blocking my inside feelings to the outside and the outside can't see in.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    My name comes from a childrens book that I used to read to my daughter. Also I always liked the name Gillian.

I thought long and hard about names. I wanted something simple, that could be applied from day to day and wouldn't stand out in a crowd. I had a small list. I never wanted to use my own last name though. It ws funny. Growing up, my mom always told me that she was convinced I was a girl. The name she had picked out was Jessica. the last two names I had on my list were Jessica, which I had pretty much adopted from day one, but I had always liked Dylon. My wife finally suggested that be my last name. Thus it is now. The most important women in my life named me. Jessica Dillon. And it's never going to change!

I picked Ingrid because it is a strong yet feminine name. I also like it because it is germanic, my given name is german and I like german names but I did'nt want to sound like I was coming out of an opera (not too much anyway).

I picked Jennifer, pretty easy choice for me. Before I was born the doctors told my parents I was a girl until I was born a boy. Everything was picked out for a girl including my name. Jenn thanks for naming me mom!

I have named so many of my crossdressing friends... but i like the same type of names for them,so i have friends that i've named quite similar, my favourites are *susy,susana, shelly,Sarah,Sally, Sindy,Martha, Priscilla, rose,rosy, poppy... a few. funny i can picture them as i write... in there lovliest outfits

My wife and I both came up with my name as it is kind of similar to my male name. After a couple of days of thinking about my new name i figure it kinda fits, like a chastity belt im always hiding or keeping something away from the general public since i dont dress in public. Just how i think of it.

Chastity

Michelle was a girl I met during a two week camping trip. She was sooooo... cute. We stayed in touch for a few years after-wards but then I lost touch with her. She was sweet, soft spoken and sexy. Also, I always loved the Beatles' song, "Michelle".

I thought that I wanted a name close to my own, Lee, and just as short, so decided on Leah, just right I think.

I picked Christina to honor a dear friend of mine who died way too young. Even though it has been twenty plus years since her death, I still think about her and miss her every day. I picked Renee as a middle name in honor of a friend that I met here in the forums who has always been willing and extremely helpful to not only me but to everyone in need of guidence and advice.