Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I'm a Bad Bad Girl Karin-the-Nerd's Avatar
    I've been addressed as Karin on this forum, and it's also how people address me in person when I wear the costume. So, safe to say my female name is Karin! <3
    "I'm going to make it. I'm going to be a star. You know why? Because I have nothing left to lose." -Lady Gaga, Marry the Night

(Facebook link removed as it the content was against forum rules)

I'm surprised I have never responded to this thread!

My femme name was easy - it's a simple one letter change from my drab name.

Drab me often gets emails where the sender has made a typo and addressed me as Andrea :-). In one instance I now always sign responses the same way, although the person I email with doesn't know I'm a CD.

It was a matter of what I felt. Choosing Dreia just made sense. It feels like it suits me just like Drew does when I'm drab. The only real difference is which last name I use (the joys of having a last name for a middle name). So, en femme, Dreia Robertson ♥
    Stop searching. Create yourself.
    ~~Dreia~~
    instagram.com/dreia_robertson
    flickr.com/photos/re_dei_serpenti

I picked the name natalie because its a varient of my name(nathaniel) and also my mom was expecting a girl a year before i was born, and she miscarried. the girl would have been named natalie. because of this, my mom wanted to dress me up every now and then when I was younger

My story is somewhat similar to Natalie's, except I was THE girl my mom was expecting. The Dr told he she was having a girl, even during her babyshower everything was pink and everyone gave her baby girl clothes. FFW to when I was born and HEEY IT'S A... BOY??? So before that day, my mom was going to name me Lisa I just added the "Alexander" part since it has been part of my "stage name" and after having a girl named Alexander as one of my students it didn't feel weird to include it. Anyway, it's just the name I use around here.
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa

I chose the name Alie after a lovely young lady I used to fancy.

OM foxtrot G lolz im in the army so cross dressing has become difficult but i wanted to say that i love your dress and i really want one of my own

i picied my female name (Elizibeth Ann Thomason) because i always liked the name elizibeth. the middle name ann comes from my sisters middle name shes very dear to me even though she dosent exactly support my choices :'(

I picked Vanessa Jane because it was the first name that popped into my head that I really liked

The first name I thought of was Jessica because most of my wardrobe was bought online from Sears. I came up with Kim because that's my last name so if I respond to that name in male mode, I would not be giving myself away.

i used to go by vallerie, but cassandra really appealed to me, with so many nicknames, like cassie, cass, sandra and when i put it together with elyse for a middle name, i thought it was pretty, cassandra elyse. i couldn't really think of a middle name that went with vallerie
    man, i feel like a woman

I love your dress where did u get it?

i don't kno what to use for my name cuz im new my name is Terry

I like my name to be sabrina but my girlfriend calls me lola and lola bear lol

Well, my real name is Lex (dutch) and Lexa was a bit weird imo. So Alexa it is

Well real name was and is still Milton for all legal purposes, but from the first time my mother saw me dressed in my sis's clothes she has called me Milly sothere be it.
    PS: I also liked to play with Barbie dolls still have my first one.
    Love Milly

for me.. i guess jenny just kind of just always in my head. its kind of soft and gentle and pretty sounding.

My wife chose mine for me. She just juggled with John to Joanne

I thought about asking my mother what name she would have used for me if I had been born a girl, but figured I better not ask, she would ask a lot of questions and it would probably be uncomfortable for both of us.
    I just used a shortened version of my male name. My wife suggested her middle name. then she questioned why I needed a name at all, I explained to her it would be really weird if we went out and she addressed me by my male name when I was dressed as a female. I guess if the name doesn't work we can always change it later.

Dami Michelle

After a lot of thinking, Bulma isn't the name that fits this new girl. I don't know if I can change my user name, but this gal prefers to go by Britt, as it's as close to my boy name as you can get, and I always think of Britts as cute and innocent looking with a hidden naughty side

I had the biggest crush on Marissa Tomei when I was a kid, and my male name is Mario. Drop the o add ssa and Marissa comes almost natural.

I picked Arlene because of Arlene Francis, from the " Whats My Line " TV show. I found here very lovely and elegant, though I have to say Arlene Dahl played a role also.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

At first I tried to rearrange the letters of my name to come up with something, but didn't really care for any of the results that I could come up with. So I decided to go another route. I love puns to a fault. So, my chosen name is Jean Andros. Which is a play-on-words in two fashions. Jean-andros= Androgynous. Which reflects my personality perfectly. Also, the name Jean is a play-on-words of my male name. Just for the fun of it, I am not going to give that one away. See if you can guess. (Hint: It's not Gene, Eugene, or anything like that.)

Hi all.

My femme name - Lesley Anne - came from what I would have been called if I had been born a baby girl, I added the Marie bit because if I had had a daughter I would have called her Anne-Marie and it allows me to keep the Anne bit. The Marshall bit comes from my paternal gran's mum (though I didn't know her). She was called Sarah Jane Marshall and when doing a bit of family history I came accross her and felt so close to her so it seamed about right to take her family name.

Keep Smiling

Anne-Marie

I went with my names in RL Cheyenne Nicky * laughs* , dont know of a last name though