Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

It's kind of a complex issue for me. When I first registered here, my alter ego didn't have a name. I still needed a user name for the forum, so I used Matrioshka.

Matrioshka are the Russian nesting dolls, one inside the other. It's a metaphor for my life, one layer inside another, the exterior hiding many different things. Most of the people that know me know nothing about my crossdressing, and I prefer to keep it that way.

It's an odd name to use for a person. In English it would be like naming your kid "Little Mother Doll".

Right now, I'm using Katrina for a femme name. Me and my GG friend spent some time just throwing names around. Trying them on, so to speak. Katrina clicked. Hell, something better may come along, but for now Katrina seems to work.

M/Katrina

I never thought of a girl name untill I decided to sign up here (which neccessitated a new email account). So not much thought went into it I'm sorry to say. I chose bobbie because I just watched a show with a hot re-head named bobbie. Bah-bah comes from my email bobbie_blacksheep, in the spirit of The Beach Boys "ba ba ba ba baber ann". Blacksheep because I'm an odd-ball in so many ways that confounds even my family.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Smile

Sylvia Whitelace....lacy for short

Sylvia = I derived that name from a fictional character in the comics
    ( Village Voice)

Whitelace = probably from my love of white lacy things
    Last edited by whitelace; 12-13-2009 at 04:20 AM.

Went through the alphabet until I found a name I liked. Took about 5 seconds lol. Now I love being Angela.

I was named Katie by a lady who ran a dressing sevice about 10yrs ago and I have have used it ever since.

I think we had a thread about names once before. If so I will be telling you the same old story.
    I was so lucky as this is my real name (middle one) and was given to me by my mother & father. They must have known I would need this name one day so thank you both Mum & Dad
    [SIZE="1"]Hilary X's[/SIZE]

Mine comes from practical reasons. K is the initial of my first name. I thought that if ever I was out dressed and needed to sign anything (it was before chip and pin), I would be able to simply use my own signature.
    I added the R later, for no real reason. I did used to tell people on IRC that it was pronounced Kyer - rhymes with liar!. If they asked where it came from, I told them it was Icelandic!!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

my wife wanted a maid and she kept referring to the imaginary maid as consuela. when she bought me my maid outfit everything just kinda fell into place. i just shortened it to connie.
    Connie

Mine came from the only person who knows about Andrea , she was my best friend , and she never judged me simply accepted , i wish her family hadnt moved away i miss having someone to talk to

For me, the name Laura sounded soft and feminine. I just liked the sound of it.

Well mine is from a manufacturer sales girl we used to buy from while working in copier repair. I saw the name on a invoice.

Funny thing if I was born a girl I would have been Patricia.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

a derivative of my middle name. It was my nickname when I was very young at least so I've been told. It's also my oldest daughter's name and she is my hero. Her first husband used to beat her and I ended up breaking my wrist on his face one time. Later she got even and beat the hell out of him, but she had to do 18 days in jail for it. A lot of people have expressed thier admiration to her for taking such a drastic stand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie

if you dont mind my asking - how did you chose your fem name?

It's always fascinated me as to how we chose our fem name and what influances brought it about.

Would any of you be kind / brave enough to guide me please.

Love,

Jane - web name Janexx (with the two xx's meaning kisses)

I always liked the name Susan. I always thought that Susan Hayward was one of the prettiest woman I had ever seen. That is how I choose my name.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Its a female variation on my middle name, also my grandmother's name.

C.

name

I had a cousin named Janet and always liked the name
    Janet

Red face

I took from my 1st girlfriend in high school.

Its my initial
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Sasha was the name that came to mind when i first saw myself fully enfemme..added anne to make it more femmie...meadows is the English translation to my last name

Sasha Anne Meadows

How lovely to always like your name - just the kind of answer I was hoping for.

A real Susan!

I loved my Granny too!!!

Love,

jane

Borrowing a name from someone you like sounds so lovely.

Thank you,

Jane

Quote Originally Posted by janet p View Post
    I took from my 1st girlfriend in high school.
    You must have loved here to take her namy, is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by KayR View Post
    Its my initial
    K, nice one. And how about those stelotoes? long time coming? Hpe so.....

Love jane

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows View Post
    Sasha was the name that came to mind when i first saw myself fully enfemme..added anne to make it more femmie...meadows is the English translation to my last name

Sasha Anne Meadows
    Sasha, as I come from the UK I am not going to guess your English translation......

Much love

Jane
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-19-2008 at 11:47 PM. Reason: use the multiquote button

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar

my wife spoke it

I always liked the name "Brandy". But after a week or so of being intimate as two women, she thought I needed something softer... Sophia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia de la luz View Post
    I always liked the name "Brandy". But after a week or so of being intimate as two women, she thought I needed something softer... Sophia.
    I cant help thinking she was right - Sophia is a lovely name.

Love, Jane

For myself, I just picked the name that I liked, and think goes most with my fem self.

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

i have always liked the names melanie and katie...

i dont know if it is the ie on the ends or what, but i have always liked those names. i just chose katie because both names are great so either one works for me.

Untitled
    A natural feminisation of my alter ego, although he is relegated to the closet now
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another