Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Just being me...I love it Teree's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I love telling this story...I happen to have a very clever daughter...we have many stray animals 'dropped' off by misguided owners to fend for themselves in the 'country'...a gorgeous tabby was enjoying food and water, but wouldn't come close enough for clear identification...my daughter decided to name the kitty 'Mystery' since we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl...her thinking was if it is a boy we can change 'Mystery' to Mr. E and if it was a girl it would be Miss Teree...the cat was finally discovered to be a boy...lucky me now became Miss Teree[/SIZE]

My name, I created out of necessity. A few years back, I needed to give a name when registering for Southern Comfort so I put my thinking cap on and came up with Amy for my first name as it always had a cute ring to it. then the roxy music song "Avalon" for the last name. They kind of just flow together. Simple cute. Not too pretentious. like me haha.

Smile

At the company I work for, computer password changes are required every 3 months. Every time I changed mine, I would use a different girls name using names I was fond of. When I finally used Abigail, it stuck and I knew that was my name.

New to this.
    Hi girls

with my name it was a couple of days before I came up with Kristy

Lots of Love

Kristy

Daniel here going as Danielle. It was the first and most obvious. I like the name but its too much like my own so I'm still thinking I'll change it later. Thinking about a new name is half the fun.

My name has a story to. I was about 6 year's old playing with a girl friend of mine named AmberLynn. the reason this stick's with me is this.

while we were playing house,she said she hated being the mommy and hated her name. she said she wanted to be a boy,i said i wanted to be a girl so we switched name's and role's i became amber,and she became shaun "my male name at birth" and we had a great time playing house the rest of that day. ever since I have been amber
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

I didn't actually select my name..

I was named by the woman who brought me to life. Her close aunt was named Tonya.

Former girlfriend and Mother's maiden name combo

just a georgia girl jenifer wilde's Avatar
    a woman i used to hang out with gave me my name becaus she said is was bad luck to give your self a name
    xoxox kisses

jenifer wilde the southern princess bitch!!!!

A friend's daughter helped out too. We would tease each other by using names.
    Wendy is close to my birth name. Holly became Horace. Silly fun.
    Little did she know. Or did she?

I chose the name my parents would have named be if I had been born female. For the longest time I never liked the name, but a few years ago it suddenly felt so right and natural that I took it on for my own. And now I love it and identify it with myself.

Like many of you, my mother was going to name Robin if I was born female..but I wasn't. I liked the name, The spelling of it is different from the one I use, cause I didn't know my mom would of spelt it that way and it was too late for me to change a lot of my emails and logins so I just kept it.

Robyn

Heather just always sounded right to me, so Heather it is.

Names?

Mine is a cross between part of my male name, my persona..and what I feel is my best asset! ...XOXO...Crissy Sweetleggs

I love pretty names

I picked me2 because when I see girls in pretty things all I can think of is Oooooh Me 2 I also use Denise cuz it's kind of like my male name

Kisses girls
    Denise

I went with Colleen because that was the girls name my parents had decided on before I was born. It works out well since it is a common term for girl or woman in Irish and our family is Irish.

I was named by my wife.

my wife named me - and it kind of suits me!!

My middle name is Paul and I'm quite shy.

I chosed my girlname after a long time of searching for the "perfect" name that would fit my personality and looks. It took really long time but finally I was satisfied. Oh and my last name I used latin to find out. Puella means girl in latin.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    The James Taylor lyric, "Suzanne the plans they made for you put an end to you". For some reason I could relate to it.

I have the nickname of Muffy. That is a long story that deserves a post or blog. We will just say that I was given that name by a roomate that caught me dressing in college.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

hi my name was picked because my male name starts with a M thier are 12 of us in the family and most of them are girls well only me as a boy oh my and i stil can not get the make up right

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Marie View Post
    Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mohter would have named me that if I would have been born female.............hehe..........
    thats sweet i pick mine from kenneth &martin is my middle name

My name Bianca was picked by my wonderful and understanding wife , girlfriend at the time .

Bianca has nothing to do with my real name by the way .
    Last edited by bound_cd_bianca; 11-16-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: forgot something

My name

I like Mandie lyn. Mandy is the name of a girl I liked in high school. Lynn is just difrent. No last on yet.
    Last edited by Mandie0443; 11-17-2009 at 04:08 AM.