Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

my female name

I asked my mother what she would have named me if I would have been born a girl. She said my name would have been Juanita, so I am Juanita S.(Sandoval)
    I love being a girl

God loves me as I am Jocelyn Renee's Avatar
    Jocelyn Renee after my first love and Williams is my actual middle name.
    "It's a sad man, my friend, who's living in his own skin, and can't stand the company." - Bruce Springsteen

"Im not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." - Prince
    --
    Connect with me...http://360.yahoo.com/joc_renee

Bailey Christina Thomas

Bailey - name of my former love

Christina - name of my first real crush and good friend

Thomas - Some generic run of the mill name, lol

~Bailey

Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese feminine form my name.

Michael to Michela

Always wished mine was Jennifer don't know why, just grew up liking it, Easton well it sounds good to gather, no rime or reason just fit's me I think. Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

The guy w/a girly twist Michelly's Avatar

My Femme Name

Michelle Charlene (Michelly) Because my name is Michael and my middle is Charles, I just wanted to feminize it to mach my dual personality and feelings. It's so much fun being gurly!

LIFE IS A EXPERENCE!! Raven Wynter Rayne's Avatar

Femme names,how did You pick/find Yours??

I have always loved crows and ravens (My wife and I have a crow,His name is Edgar Allen crow We just call Him Edgar if you don't like crows and ravens You never meet one!!! they are wonderful animals) My fav season is winter and who does not love rain???( well I love rain) OK I know I spell them different,but I am different!! Also I am part native american and I feel Raven Wynter Rayne sounds native american!!!

Karyn was the name of a friends mom. When I was about 15 I would go over to his house after school. She was a nurse. Now this was back in the late 70's when nurses still wore a white uniform and not scrubs. She was divorced. Anyhoooo, I would go over and she would be getting ready for work. She worked the afternoon shift. She made absolutley no bone about walking around in her white full slip. You could see her panties through her slip. She definately was not bashful. I was crossdressing at that age. Very interested in what she wore. Long story short, I went over one day and my friend was not home, his grandma picked him up for the evening. She invited me in, we talked as she was getting ready. We had done this before. As she was in the bathroom "putting on her face" as she called it, I was in the kitchen and through the doorway into the laundry room I saw her "things" in the laundry basket. Well.......curiosity came over me and I went to take a look. There in the basket was a very pretty white full slip. I picked it up and was holding it up and seeing what it would look like on me when she walked in on me.
    She told me I would look cute in it and if I ever wanted to try it on to let her know. Well I never did If I could go back in time knowing what I know now......I would have taken her up on it in a split second. So, I guess as a tribute to her in some wierd way, I took her name.

I was thinking about 'Kay'......first letter of my male name but decided on the name of an ex (without the d66) that I really liked.......the name not the ex.
    Still looking for a middle & last name though
    Hugs,

Christi

The Unlucky
    Kelly comes from the first girl I remember having a crush on.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    When I signed up for my first femme email account I had to come up with a name. I had an aunt Joanne and I always thought if I were female I'd look just like her. She wasn't specially attractive but she always looked nice and well put together, just as I envisioned my femme self. Plus my name is Joe so Joanne just fit. The last name Curl is my mother's maiden name and I always thought is was so perfect for a lady. My middle name, Marie< is part of the name my mom would have named me had I been a girl- Janine Marie. Maybe I should be Janine-

Joanne Marie Curl

I have a band Synth is in the band name.I also fell in love with a girl fcrom a distane once and i was so happy for her i lost touch with her and still remember her amazing smile.

Smile

I always just thought the name Rose was pretty.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

Rhymed with famous lady, other reasons.

I have used the name Amazon Alice, then chose Lucille Tall, then Lucille Tallady. At six foot six, no wonder! I may change it again! Love variety.

All through my teenage years my nickname was Pearl, so it was just natural for now.
    Pretty Pearl

Danielle Hyatt

My real name is Dan and my fake husbun name is Carl Hyatt so it is Danielle Hyatt.

Your Friend
    Danielle

Mine's Tina Z, because I'm T_ _ in AZ.

Wife came up with it.

We have a friend who is into the alternative life style and goes by the name Miss V. One day in the car my wife and I started talking about a name for me. My male name begins with D, so the wife said Miss D. Then it went to Misty.

I have always liked the way that Patricia feels on the tongue and i wanted a regular name. Patricia A. Johnson but call me PeeJay.

Robin

A lot of cute names, My first was Sharon. I thought of using Pam because I was once in love with a Pam. But I chose Robin because while female enough, it is also acceptable as a male name. I could use it while in drab or not full dress and have to worry if I was passing.

This is a great topic!

Had I come out a GG I would have been called Katlyn however I chose Maxine due to one of my best friends. Very supportive and it's fun to think that part of her is with me.

M

LIFE IS A EXPERENCE!! Raven Wynter Rayne's Avatar
    Raven Wynter Rayne was not the first name I used, after I told My wife about My femme side (I did not have a femme name yet) I orderd a catalog from Victoria's Secret and was asked for a name for some reason linda came to mind, and because I still was not shure how My wife would feel I thought I should make it look like a mistake so I added Hammel to it as We hand people living next door with that last name

I chose my name because it is a lovely word that has a deeper meaning. I came upon it from the study of alternative sexuality. In researching ejaculatory control for spiritual purposes, I came across the work of Alice Bunker Stockham (1833-1912). Male ejaculatory control has been a part of tantric prctice for centuries, but Stockham was one of the first people to introduce the idea in the West.

"Karezza is controlled non-seminal intercourse. The word Karezza (pronounced Ka-ret-za) is from the Italian and means a caress. Alice B. Stockham, M.D., was the first one who applied it as the distinctive name of the art and method of sexual relations without orgasmal conclusion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bunker_Stockham
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karezza
    http://www.luckymojo.com/tkstockhamkarezza.html
    "The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Question Reposted Thread: How did you choose your Femme name?

I started this thread yesterday, but it was one of those lost in the upgrade (and before I'd had a chance to read all the replies). If the admin team will allow, I'd like to re-start the thread.

So, how did you choose your femme name? Is it just a feminisation of your male name? Is it the name of someone you admire? (actress, singer, friend, etc). Did someone choose it for you? ("you look like a 'Mary' when you are dressed"). Have you changed your name over the years as you've grown and found the original name is no longer appropriate? Do you just go by a first name or do you have a first name - surname combination?

So own up girls, why DO you want to be known as "Hattie Penelope Airhead the Third"?

For myself, there has always been a Sarah, Sarah-Ann or Hannah on my mothers side of the family back to the early 1700s (with the exception of the last generation which has more modern names). So choosing Sarah felt 'right' and that I was continuing my female ancestors trait of naming one of their daughters after themselves.

I've been 'Sarah' since I was 9 and 'Sarah Ann Martin' since I was 18.

I'm not sure what this says about the choice of name but my wife thinks it suits me perfectly and that I couldn't be any other name. Just as well, really!

xxx
    Sarah
    Last edited by Sarah Martin; 11-20-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: spelling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Sarah,
    My name is the Hawaiian equivilant of my real first name. The strange thing is it is also my youngest daughters name, just a little different spelling. Sarah is a very pretty name and it's good to hear from you. Huggs across the pond. Keli