Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Cleveland, Ohio, the so-called 'north coast'
    ME....I kept picking names to call myself, but then I would run across some GG, someone I knew or someone famous, and I couldn't call myself that, usually because the legitimate owner had qualities that I could never hope to match...or...didn't want to match, either.

And, because I'm huge (tall AND heavy), my pitiful attempts at femininity (during the Halloween season only!) were a reproof to the image that I dreamed of conveying.

I could have chosen Mary, since ALL five of my sisters bear the name....Yeah, they're Catholic.....and it's close to my own cognomen, but I never felt like a Mary! Sooooooo, being as I approach the behavior gingerly, I became.....Ginger Leigh, which is appropriate since
    #1) Ginger is short for Virginia (nuff said about that) and #2) Ginger is used as a nickname for folks with red hair, which I had some of, about 2 lifetimes ago. But, one day, while attempting to access a site that I had previously registered on, and, of course, conveniently forgot my password, the site wouldn't let me use the name Ginger Leigh, because of a previous user (ME!), so I amended it to gingerli.

I choose mine to have the same initials as my real name. So I used to refer to myself as Nicola Janet D….

Monica
    I picked mine because it was given to me by a CD I met online and chatted with her for a while.. She's my inspiration to..

Halfway between the gutter & the stars (Newcastle, UK)
    Humph. Havent decided on my name

*feels sorry for onesself*

Lol

Guess if I had to pick, either Mikella (my own reasons ) or Catherine (the name I was gonna be if I was a girl)
    Ok so MsArlene's profile my have given me the tips for my avatar (erm thank you, I'll thank you properly at somepoint), but I am that shy!!

My name if I was to be born a girl would have been Cassiopeia. I used to use that name for my early CD years but have now taken the name of Jasmine. The story behind that name is kinda funny. My name on my e-mail is just Jas, and all the spam mail calls me Jasmine so I took the name

names

my name is patrick by birth, but in grade school they used to tease me and called me "patricia" it hurt a lot but at the same time i new who i realy was inside. 43 years later and still dealing with"us"

Although I have dressed for a long time, I never felt the need to have a femine name. But I have always liked the name Heather and I started using it and its kinda sticking. I think it sounds sexy, sultry, fem. But thats just me...

Heather

I have tossed around several names over the years. First there was Samantha, then there was Katherine, then a combination of the two. Then came along Abigail, and Trinity.

A little while back I had thought about Brianna for awhile, my mom would have named me that if I had been born a girl.

Finally I looked at my birth name and thought why not use my initials and pick something that fits to those. Hence how I came up with Gabrielle Willow, my initials are GWT.

I chose Melissa just because I love that name for some reason.

Loves Mary Janes <3 Kayleigh-Marie's Avatar
    Kayleigh-Marie. It's just a lovely sounding name. Bit like Kelly-Marie, or Katie-Marie.... just seems to roll of the tounge nicely.

When I first put on a wig, it reminded me a little of singer and guitarist Lita Ford, whom I love btw, but then I also saw an almost carbon copy of my sister, so Lita Kelley it was, although my wife wanted to call me Roselle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Klaire came from my time in Second Life. I needed a name and I love the name Claire and found the surname Larnia which had a nice Asian sound to it. But Claire Larnia and Clare Larnia where taken, so I tried to spell Claire with a K and it was accepted by Second Life and hence Klaire Larnia came into life.

I now view this as the other half of my Gemini personality and Klaire walks with me everyday helping guide my actions.

In my case Elizabeth chose the name and I loved from the moment she first mentioned it. It actually means the pure one. It was like my essence became pure.

My name "Mattie" is also based on my boy name "Matt". I chose it not because it was necessarily at the top of my list, but because so many of my closest friends and my family (and wife too) already call me Mattie. I know they do it affectionately, so I have positive feelings about the name.

If I were to ever transition and legally change my name though I think I'd probably change it to Madeliene, which I like much better as a legal name than "Mattie" or my boy name. And I was excited just today when I realized that Mattie can be a short form of Madeliene as well.

I was cheering inside when I saw that, I thought only Maddie (which I like a lot too) was the short form.

Anyway - there's the story.
    My Transgender Blog - the girl inside

Mine is

Rozy

I simly like it and feels fem and sexy when I call myself that name

savor the moments... princessmisti74's Avatar
    Misty Dawn is my name.
    Misty was given to me by a former GF, when I was wondering about my CD. I have just changed the y to an i, because I liked it better that way.
    Princess, I added, because I think it was cute (although for my age, might be a little too cute), but it's still adorable to me.

I have started using my femme name even when in drab mode. I get a few questions but most don't even bother to question me about the name. When I called up one of my utility companies to have my name changed, they wanted to know if I still wanted to be called by Mr. I said no, and to use the salutation Ms instead. They didn't have a problem with this at all and made the change on my account. Money talks I guess!

Sandie

Wink Your female name *merged threads*

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Marie View Post
    Hi.. I know it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mother would have named me that if I would have been born female.............he he..........
    Very good topic title "Kimberly Marie"; my story is quite similar to yours as my mother was hoping for a daughter to be named Roberta for her 2nd and last child. Only baby gifts she wanted were for a girl baby and I'm sure my love of silky satiny femme things is the result of her putting me in all those lovely satin baby outfits she received as I've seen in most of my baby photos. When I discovered my feminine love in the 4th grade and wearing my mom's silky things around the house after school I never understood my need. After high school I put it all away as I entered the USAF for 4 years, met and married my wife of 49 years now. We have a wonderful marriage and 3 grown and married children. None of my children know of "Berta". My wife does but absolutely hates the idea! I once again discovered my femme side in my 40's while traveling quite a bit overnights for business. Some years ago in the old and so very wonderful MSN Crossdresser chat rooms, no longer available, I found many wonderful people who helped me so very much understand my situation and how I could never ever change my strong femme needs! Because a "user name" was needed to participate in that chat room and all the other wonderful CD sites I've discovered I decided to honor my Mom's wish and use the Berta part of Roberta in her honor as my femme name.

My Name

I am Connie because Connie is strong and she is sexy. I like the sound of the name --- YEA CONNIE!!
    HUGS!!

my friend, and her mother actually, who actually got me enough confidance to start dressing fully helped me choose my name.

The name itself is influnced by my love of japanese culture, the occult, and zombies. Fuhai, Meaning to corrupt, or rot bepending of the context, and Mitsuki, whichwasadded by the friends other andto kind of induct me into the family a bit more since I have beenafamily friend for a long while, meaning beautiful moon.

so the name "fuhai Mitsuki" itself means beautifully corrupt moon.
    least thats what I was told anyway. I just love the sound of the name itself however.

I was brought out in a pink blanket when I was delivered, and my father said "and there comes Jennifer"...and then the nurse told him they were just out of blue blankets! So, I would have been Jennifer if I had really been a girl. I picked my mother's middle name "Lynn" because she has always been my role model and best friend; not to mention that I thought it was beautiful and was a perfect fit!

Emma.

I wanted something not at all like my male name and I know a few girls with this name who I'd like to emulate.

I never used a female name when in drag because the nickname people gave me is not male nor female: "Baba". It's like a puppy/cat name, not a human name, so it could work both ways.
    Also, I never felt another person, nor different from the "normal" self, when crossderssing. That's why I never changed my voice pitch, too.
    I always thought about crossdressing as a different way to behave, dress and make up and never pretended to be a girl.

In my eyes, all men should be allowed to dress, make up and act like girls just because all above behaviours are just cultural and not really tied to gender.

My mother was going to name me Jessie, or jessica, if I would have been born a female.

I started out as Jennifer, because I felt I needed a femme name to join various groups. One day the name Andrea Lynn came into my mind and I knew that I was her. Andrea
    Lifes journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to come skidding into it sideways, totally worn out, while shouting 'Holy crap. What a ride'.