Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

My wife came up with Simone while we were driving alone one day. I liked it a lot and it was better than anything else I had thought of.

Aspiring Member
    I chose my name because I wanted a name to reflect my Jewish heritage, as my birth name does. I recall going to a baby name book and writing down all my favorites, Sarah, Rebecca, Leah, Rachel and I'm sure a few others. After agonizing for a while, Rachel just seemed "right" to me, so I chose it and have never looked back.

I didn't know it then, but I found out several years later that my Great Grandmother Rae's name was short for Rachel. There's something nice about that connection and I'm honored to have her name.

Learning to be a woman. Elizabeth5600's Avatar
    Well I chose my name because I always adored Elizabeth Taylor, and well it seems to fit me now. I love being Elizabeth.
    Elizabeth

Doctors told Mum to expect a little girl.I was going to be named Jo-Anne.She had her daughter,but just didn't know it...My first crush was a girl named Jo-Anne..Fate was telling me who I really was for a long time...now that I have come to terms.....I am a female and my name is JO-ANNE..........

elle is French for she so I have been told. This is also a pronoun so it refers to all things feminine. I also never use a capitol e when writing elle.

[I] picked mine because my name is Michael hence Michelle, my wife likes to call me Brittany so when she really wants to get my attention she loudly says Brittany Michelle!!!!. But i like both and will answer to anything feminine.

Hello, one and all! This is my first post.

I picked Justine because it shares my first initial, and the last name because... well, I have no idea. I was just brainstorming one day and I liked it!

I also chose my name as I would have been named if born a female.

Call me Neha.
    [SIZE="2"]With Love, Neha Shetty[/SIZE]

Woman on the outside Jennie1975's Avatar
    I have always liked the name Jennifer, but thought Jennie was more "fun" and sassy, which is how I feel when dressed. I am 35 yet when I dress I feel more college aged.

I to have been finding it very interesting as to how each of us and our CD names come/came together. As I said a long time ago mine is based on a common mispronunciation of my male name. It is also the name of my real Half sister.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I may have entered here before but here we go again. I call myself Yvonne after my SO suggested it was her favourite name that is not the name of a relative. I was called Cheryl, hence the UserID ( I am too afraid to ask the Admins girls to change it again for me!).

Just call me Yvonne.
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

My female middle name is Emily, partly because my room in my parents house was once occupied by one. I even have an Emily nameplate on the wardrobe door. Would have a Tamsin one but the shop did`nt sell them.

Mine was the only name that my mother and father had picked out as I was suppose to be a girl, guess they were right after all

Tami Jane Wilde, variations on my male name. I didn't really like the name my mom had picked had I been born a girl.

Originally, I had picked Austyn because I thought it was cute, feminine, and unique - as well as a name that could be both female or male (with different spelling). I felt that just using the femme version of my own name was cliche. However, as time as gone on, I find that its much easier to use my birth name en femme - and I think it is less confusing to the soul to accept my birth name than to use a moniker. I understand, that for some, the female self is as different from their male self as the names might be. At first, I fell into this group. There are also the unlucky few with names that don't feminize well.

Lastly, had I been born a girl, my parents had a completely different name in mind - but it would have been just as easily swapped between sexes.

I picked the name Danielle as it was a name I always liked and it has many different ways to shorten it to something different if I wanted

I picked Catalina because it always sounded exotic and sexy to me. I think a little bit of influence came from the adult star Catalina Cruz, I would die to look like her for just one day.

i just put lady in frount of paul and added ina next to my male name to make it more girly and i love it a lot.

Well Hayley's my middle name, so it fell into place for me!

I have chosen Beth Ann ans my feminine ndme.

Came up with Danielle for one my boy name is Dan and the last part Demora comes from a good friend of mine that is no longer with us and is close to my heart.

A girl I was seeing a few years ago picked mine. Then it just stuck I guess

Stacy x

My sister's suggestion, she thought it would be good as i wouldnt have to change my initials but id kinda choosen the name 'Alice' at that time (probably because it felt like i was falling down a rabbit hole hehe).

Since returning to the forum, i decided to go with the name she mentioned. The 'Dee' was just random though lol, i thought it sounded nice + there were tons of other Rachels so i had to pick something to make it different lol.

Well, my mother has always told me she wanted me to be a girl... if she only khew how right she is. And she would name me Gracielle! I think it really is a wonderful name!