Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

My female name is Trina. I just changed my male name, Travis to Trina.

Not a lot of thought really. Lisa was just the first thing that came to mind. But that was not enough for an email address. So for that i added my middle name Keith which sounds like a last name. But too long to type as a user name. Abbreviation is lisak but someone already had that. So lisakay-hey i like that, but lisa is what i go by. and that seems such a fenale thought process....

Mine is Kassy, I always thought the name was sweet and sassy at the same time. I love it. My wife loves calling me Kassy even when I am not dressed. She knows it makes me smile.

I chose Susan because I think it's very pretty. I know quite a few women named Susan and they are all pretty, sexy, and a few very smoking hot. Susan, to me, makes me all warm inside. I didn't really pick Susan, it found me.

Name Change?

I chose the name Ashley for my fem side. It has no specific reason behind it, I just like it. My wife knows and is supportive of my CDing, but she does not know about my name. I know she does not like the name Ashley. Have any of you ever changed your fem name? I feel like I would be untrue to myself if I did change it, however I feel like I should let her name me out of respect for her support. What do you girls think?

xoxo

Ashley (for now)

Hi; I picked Paula as my male name is Paul . Who can forget Paul and Paula from the '60's? Oh god ,I've just dated myself ....
    " I'm learning to fly"..............(Tom Petty).

I don't really like Violet. I'm gonna take Molly for a test drive and see if I like it.

My name's Calvin, and I was looking for something along similar lines.. Callie is what I chose.

For those of you who read the Hardy Boys growing up, I was always fascinated by Callie Shaw.. lol

Hi everyone - just realized I could play in this thread too.

'Vanessa' my fem name was given to me by my Ex over 27 years ago. I've become very attached to it, it's me really. My boy name is one of those gender neutral names but I like Vanessa better.
    Last edited by *Vanessa*; 10-09-2011 at 01:17 AM.

Everyone keeps calling me Violet

I came up with Vanessa because I think it is a beautiful name, and Winters is the last name that I came up with when I made an acronym of my first and last legal names.

I wanted to name my first daughter Desiree but my wife at the time said a very enthusiastic "NO" but I still liked the name. Then there was a character in a king book called Odessa and I loved that name. so after years of going back and forth between the two they finally just merged into Desa Ray.
    Desa.
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66137661@N05/

Vancouver, Canada also know as Great White North
    I have had the nickname Gerry since i was young so i decided to fem it up to Jerri

i still don't quite know where marla came from. for years, i went with the name mitch (an abbreviation of 'Mish/Michelle'). a Mistress friend had been bugging me to change it for a couple of years, saying that it really wasn't a very feminine name. i had always loved the name 'Paige Lee' and for some reason, when i wrote to Her to mention this, i also included the name 'marla'. She rejected Paige and loved marla. and that's where i am now!

While looking in the mirror the name Jennifer came to mind, plus everyone in my family starts with the letter J.

I think Jennifer is the most beautiful name in the world. I have called myself Jenny/Jennifer for nearly 60 years and if I had been born a girl Jennifer would have been my name anyway. xxx

My real is no where close to my femme name. my Femme name is from a tv show from the 60's. Some of you will remember The Protectors, and Contessa Caroline De Contini. When my wife why you just call her by your favorite name I was speechless for a moment. So it is my favorite. I must tell other people who know me so I can be called by it more.

I'm so new hear that everything I put in was already taken. So Cindy became Cyndy. There were lots of others that I tried first.
    If you think you are having a bad day.... try not having one!

I did read the Hardy Boy's and you're right. Callie, Is a great name.

Sinead

the meaning is Gracious (Irish) and I try to be just that even though I don't succseed

i guess since i do really like the name you all can call me alice since for the longest time its felt like I've bin falling down a rabbits hole

heh, mine was actually chosen for me; first time I dressed was as a gag after losing a bet and my friend decided to call me Kristen. She picked the name after hearing my mom had chosen two for me before I was born, I would've been Kristen had I been a girl anyways and I suppose I never thought about changing it
    Last edited by wish4naught; 10-21-2011 at 08:16 AM.

Will this void warranty? Anna Talyn's Avatar
    My AKA is Anna. I love the long vowel pronunciation of this ( on na ) and it is also in a unique and clever way linked to my birth name. I knew a girl growing up who's family had moved here from Mexico when she was born and her spirit and sincerity was so beautiful (and so caliente) to me it made quite an impression. I never did tell her how big of a crush I had on her. She was so amazing to me I assumed I was not even close her league so friend zone it was for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlana View Post
    I did read the Hardy Boy's and you're right. Callie, Is a great name.
    Thank you Marlana, I'm doubly glad it's not a very common name either!

Will this void warranty? Anna Talyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    I don't really like Violet. I'm gonna take Molly for a test drive and see if I like it.
    Molly is a great name!
    It seems more natural to you for some reason when I look at your profile picture.
    How's the test drive going?