Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: confusing sexual attractions

Crossdressers are as unique as any other classification or catagory or group of people.
    Some are married, some are single.
    Some are straight, some are bi, some are gay.
    Some want to be with men or women or both when they're dressed in male clothing.
    Some want to be with men or women or both when they're dressed in female clothing.
    Hey, what ever floats your boat!

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Well said, Sherri!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeccabicd View Post
    Ive been dressing, in private, for most of my life; always wanting to be a woman. While this may or may not be the cause the question is about weather im gay. I started noticing and dening that i have been wanting to be with a man more and more. Could this be the next step in my quest to be the woman i know i was meant to be or am i just becoming gay?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Hi Rebecca
    Without knowing you that is a very difficult one to answer. It doesn't neccessarily follow that because your attracted to men that your gay, you could be Bi sexual or TS.
    Good luck and hope you find your true identity so that you can be the person you really want to be.
    Bev

It is tough. I know as a guy I'm not attracted to other guys. En femme, I do feel an urge to be with or for a man.

I think the difference might be that I wouldn't want the sexual, emotional all encompassing kind of relationship I enjoy with a woman, but maybe the purely sexual, one night stand kind of thing. A woman pleasing a man fantasy. I don't know.

I don't believe I'm gay but I've definitely had the fantasy of being with a man when I'm en femme.

StephanieF,

Likewise, I just don't know if I could ever follow through.

Gold Member
    Rebecca, you should not worry about labels lioke gay or bi.
    Just explore your own sexuality and enjoy it.
    If you are with a guy and it is horrible, then call it a say and move on.

The only time you need to even think about if you like guys, girls, CDs or whatever is when you are ready to settle into a serious long term relationship. But just going out and having fun is not the time to worry about some silly label.

And if you DO have sex a lot, always insist on using rubbers.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

This question seems to be appropriate for this thread, so here goes. I hope I don't get tossed out on my ear for this.

While thinking about what appears to be a rather typical en femme fantasy I started wondering if it is even possible for a male to experience the sexual pleasure a GG does during vaginal intercourse. Apparently it may be. It has to do with stimulation of the prostate gland that resides just inside our, er, opening. The question is, have any of you gurls who have explored your feminity to the extent of actaully having realtions with a man experienced this? Did the Earth move? Enquiring minds want to know...

when im dressed i fantasize about being with guys, & i also get turned on seing other cd's, i know that under the clothes there guys, but still get attracted to them, & the thought of both of us dressed gets me seriously turned on, i'd say that makes me bi.

Jill

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    This question seems to be appropriate for this thread, so here goes. I hope I don't get tossed out on my ear for this.

While thinking about what appears to be a rather typical en femme fantasy I started wondering if it is even possible for a male to experience the sexual pleasure a GG does during vaginal intercourse. Apparently it may be. It has to do with stimulation of the prostate gland that resides just inside our, er, opening. The question is, have any of you gurls who have explored your feminity to the extent of actaully having realtions with a man experienced this? Did the Earth move? Enquiring minds want to know...
    Yowza!

Anyway...

The whole "magic prostate stimulation" thing is kinda BS. There are both genetic males and females who can climax from stimulation of that area, but it's pretty rare, and it really doesn't have anything to do with the prostate (seeing as GGs don't have one). And it's certainly not going to be the same as what a GG experiences the regular way.

If you get to know a decent number of gay guys, you'll find out that even they don't really do that all that much, although there are some who really like it (although there are usually other forms of stimulation going on). It just all depends.

But now that I think of it, comparing the CDs I know personally to the gay guys I know personally, a lot more of the CDs are into getting that.

I ain't one of those CDs, though, so I can't really speak to the movement of the earth ... although a CD friend of mine can only move the earth that way, so obviously she thinks it's great.

As I'm sure any GG who's tried both will tell you, it ain't the same. But it can be good. For any further details, maybe you better use PM, hon, so the mods don't get trigger happy.

This has always been one of my kinks but it has never involved men nor does it necessarily involve being en femme--that's just a bonus (). For me it's more of a D/s thing. I will be the first to admit that the pleasure is more psychological than not. But, then again, sex occurs mostly in the mind. Does it not? I have fantasized that I was having sex "like a woman" abeit a sort of submissive male lesbian--whatever that might be. Of course, I have no idea what a real woman feels. The thoughts and sensations I experience are my own and not a woman's or even a man's. Sex is really kind of stupid when you think about it.

feeling like a woman

In order to be crossdresser does not mean Im Gay , I have the feeling of a woman who needs to be liberated , Yet the other part is strong of having sexual intercourse with a woman , May be the reason for being a crossdresser is my facination about women and not men at all ...I love to be a woman in her act in society .....

I am deafinitely no expert on this so it is just my ramblings on the subject and the way i look at it is that the hole Cd thing gets very complicated when it comes to , i like women, i like men, i like men &women.
    It seams like most here you except the fact that you like to cross or mix gender in the clothing sense and maybe feelings, so why should it be a surprise if you feel the same way in the sexual side of things .
    Just relax a bit and go with the flow and then you will soon sort out what is fantasies and what are real feelings and which ever path it takes you just enjoy it as there is no reason to fight it .

joanne

CGD
    Last edited by Joanne f; 07-06-2008 at 06:31 AM.

Smile

i know that i am bi-sexual and it doesn't bother me at all . i have only been with a man once and enjoyed it very much . the urge to be with another man is there dressed or not .

It is totally up to you what you want. Myself I cannot even think about being with a male sexually because it grosses me out. I will not say that it has not crossed my mind because it has, but when I start to imagine what it would be like, EWWWWW Gross!!!!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Sherri,

You're right; this thread is on the ragged edge. If any of you gurls have further comments please feel free to PM me or email me. Would love to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieF View Post
    I think the difference might be that I wouldn't want the sexual, emotional all encompassing kind of relationship I enjoy with a woman, but maybe the purely sexual, one night stand kind of thing. A woman pleasing a man fantasy.
    You're in luck -- that attitude is right up most guy's alley (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    It is totally up to you what you want. Myself I cannot even think about being with a male sexually because it grosses me out. I will not say that it has not crossed my mind because it has, but when I start to imagine what it would be like, EWWWWW Gross!!!!
    Sort of like most men would be grossed out by you and me dressed up like women and using phrases like "EWWWWW Gross", right?

StephanieF, Likewise, I just don't know if I could ever follow through.
    If you don't feel a compelling urge, then why force it? On the other hand, sometimes it takes a little experimentation to find out what you want. That and a couple of stiff drinks.
    Last edited by sherri; 07-06-2008 at 09:18 AM.

nikki.darlington nikki.darlington's Avatar
    i enjoy sex with a man for the feminine emotions that fill the inner me as he and i play....its something way beyond the physical pleasure i eve had as a male when having sex with a woman...so i don't feel gay at all, just womanly....but it does make me wonder if my boyfriend feels like he is gay, or does he actually accept me as a woman..he says he does..and just feel like a man with a female??? i will ask him next time we meet

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar

I had a thread about this...

I started a thread a while back on this. Some great responses. The Gay Issue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Amazing Member
    I think in the past, CD's would have usually been horrified at the thought of being with another man. But now, the psychological barriers seem to have been weakening. The fundamentalists warned that modern culture would lead to everyone being gay. In fact, it is likely leading to more, but definitely, not everyone, being bi. As Seth said, 'Soon it would be a matter of no holes barred.' (The Seth books of a few decades ago.) Now it seems remarkably prophetic. CD's would seem to be in a position as to gender role acceptance, of being the main group to be tempted to embrace being bi.
    What do others think of these random thoughts?
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 07-07-2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: typos

I agree with Sheri.

I have never had sex with a man, nor do I look at men and want to have sex with them. I am very attracted to females. I don't think one can take into account the fact that you fantacise about a man when you are dressed, if being dressed is a sexual turn on as it is for me. When you hot and hrny, anything can be apealing. You have to approach it as how you feel when you are neutrally or not in a stimulated state. That said, I have used objects, and ejoyed the stimulating feeling. I like the way TS and fem CD's look, and I am turned on by that even though I know they've got the plumbing underneath. Therefore, I deduce I'm hetero, with bi-curiosities that in the right situation I would probably act on. However, I don't go looking for the situation, it would probably have to come to me, meaning "just happen." I also believe what others have said about an aquired taste. Aquirig a liking for guys, would probably not take away the desire for women.

Laura
    Last edited by laura.lapinski; 07-08-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Straight sex does the same to me. EWWWWWW Gross!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    Straight sex does the same to me. EWWWWWW Gross!!!!
    Ditto
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feel free to message me.x Natalie tv's Avatar
    I find when im dressed i have fantasies about guys and often get curious, i love the feeling i get thinking about it, but i dont class myself as gay. i woud much prefer a good looking crossdrsser, that gets me going..!!..lol
    [SIZE="5"]NAT.xx [/SIZE]

hi Rebecca,
    Don't worry about labels.. just accept yourself for who you are . the fact is i would have sex with any wonderful beautiful soul boy or girl or girl boy or boy girl ...
    love n respect
    mj
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]