Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Mothers wardrobe

Talking Wearing Mothers wardrobe

I am a great lover of secretly sneaking into mothers closet&wearing all of her
    good wardrobe,including,skirts,dress slacks,tops,blouses,skirtsuits and pantsuits,any one else like to do this?
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Mom caught me at 7 or 8 all she said was,"Don't do it again" Growing up in the house I never stopped doing it. I wanted to tell my parents during the holidays but gf asked that I didn't all I would have had it say is mom I didn't listen for I think she knows but has not said anything yet.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I used to love doing that when i was a kid.
    Nowadays i,ve bought all my own things!!
    I actually prefer that as i chose the outfits i wanted and brought them myself.
    Theres nothing quite like owning your own girly wardrobe with all the accesories you need to transform yourself into the girl you want to be

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Guilty! I first became intrigued by women's clothes when I was about 13. I was all alone and started to experiment with my mom's things, clothes makeup etc. and would practice whenever given the chance. I even went as far as buying some pierced earrings and trying them out since my mom only wore clip ons!

I was in heaven and did this for a few weeks. I wasn't entirely happy with my appearance and eventually tried to trim up my eyebrows by using a razor. Not the best idea and I bet you know whats coming next, yep I ended up shaving off my eyebrows! and then somehow thought that I could pencil them back in. It looked totally bizarre because even thought the punk thing was around I was NOT a punk (with the razor blades and safety pins etc) The embarrassment and humiliation I endured as a 13 year old was merciless. I gave up on this for quite a long time from then on.

I know I started by wearing my mother's clothes, but as the years went on, I stopped and began trying on friends sisters and aunts until I became old enough to buy my own. One of my best friend's sister was a cheerleader and those were the best!
    Kristen

I have not done that in 45 years. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Pamela

Yep Yep.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I cut my eye teeth

Wearing my mother's clothes and sister's clothes was my stepping stone to crossdressing bliss. Now that I'm 60 year's old I own my own wardrobe. Isn't life grandDaviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Never wore anything of my mothers except stockings. Now, my sisters clothes, that's a different story..........

I checked your profile Michelle, not much information there. How old are you?

If I read your message correctly, your speaking in the present tense. Now if your more than say, 10 years of age; I think I would stop that activity! When your young and very transgendered, you often don't have much choice except to "borrow" from Mom or your Sister. But as an adult, going into Mom's Closet and taking her stuff.....big No, no!

If your adult and you work, I think you should get your own. Plenty of Poly Pantsuits down at Goodwill; I'm sure they could find your size.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Mom was a very petite and sweet woman and I miss her dearly . I was in love with her black suede high heels ya know the ones with the cute litlle ankle strap, I adored them . between those, her long danlgy diamond earrings, and perfumes I knew early on what my intrests where. ....lacie

Yep i'll put my hand up too. Been there.

I started on my mum's clothes, then when i was staying at my grandparents house my aunties and a cousin had a lot of their clothes there too. As far as i was concerned, they were fair game because they were on the way to the opp shops.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=85770

Well, the blouse was mine, but the rest of it was from raiding my mom's room

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Yes, I remember as well.
    Dana Ryan

[SIZE="3"]I used to do it too. I remember myself wearing my mom's heels at an early age (I think my mom still have a picture of me as a baby wearing her heels ). I used to question her a lot about women's clothes and make up. But it was like about 13 or so that I started to secretly wear my mom's clothing and accessories. [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55627&dateline=121531 9879[/SIGPIC]

if you are an adult wearing your mothers clothes without permission is a no no. you need to buy your own clothes, you are invading your mothers privacy. there are plenty of clothes to buy at the thrift stores.

When I 4-5 and 7 - 8 yrs old..
    But pre- teens is not very acceptable, to even "borrow" a friends clothes without permission.
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

Ever since mother passed on. This rural motel doesn't get many visitors, sometimes mother pays guests a visit.
    "We all go a little mad sometimes"
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

It's OK, we've all started some where.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post

If I read your message correctly, your speaking in the present tense. Now if your more than say, 10 years of age; I think I would stop that activity! When your young and very transgendered, you often don't have much choice except to "borrow" from Mom or your Sister. But as an adult, going into Mom's Closet and taking her stuff.....big No, no!

If your adult and you work, I think you should get your own. Plenty of Poly Pantsuits down at Goodwill; I'm sure they could find your size.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    No way! I still love to sneak into her closet,in pantyhose,so I can try on all of her dresses
    and outfits&lounge around the house,for hours,dressed.I get a huge thrill to dress up in
    one of her good skirt suits&sit at her make-up table&do my face&hair
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Hi Michelle,

From reading your other posts, it sounds like you are an adult with your own place, and you have a key to your mom's house and you sneak in while she is not there, open up packages of pantyhouse and dress in her outfits.

"I like to go over to my mothers house,where I have a key&go in her closet&find her
    fetish French Maid outfit&put it on with black stockings&heels&dust the house"

You keep posting this same style message over and over again. I would say as an adult you should stop doing this or at least share this with your mom. I think that there comes a time where you should be satisfied with having your own clothing.
    Kristen

I used to try on all of the feminine things I could find, where I could find them. Once, I was in a dressing room, as a teenager, trying on some slacks. This was in a small shop, and the room was used by both men and women. There was a woman's girdle hanging up in there and I tried it on. Also, if left alone in an aunt's, etc house, I would go through the lingerie and sometimes try it on.

How old are you? I did this when I was like 14 years old.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

My first crossdressing experience was around age 12 wearing my mothers clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    Way to old to be doing this, I can tell you that much

Seriously Mike, don't you think at your age (which I know btw), it's time to seriously stop wearing her clothes now? You're not a kid anymore, you're an adult and what you're doing imho is appauling, get your own clothes and stop wearing hers.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn