Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Mothers wardrobe

wife's wordrobe

Yes i like to do the same with my wife's wordrobe it is very sexual and interesting ....especially when she does not know ..I enjoy it more

Me 2, been there done that. Started at 13 wearing my mother cloths didn't get caught until I was 14. OUCH

Mothers Wardrobe

I to first started cross dressing when as a young teenager I used to go in to my mothers bedroom to try on her cloaths I remember she had a basque and propper stockings, I still remember with excitment and also guilt trying on her stockings and basque

I started wearing Mom's gordles and bras at 5 or 6. By ny early teens I was fully dressing and taking our dog for walks in the early evening. With short hair, I used Mom's plastic snap on rollers held on with a pink hair net. Also used her makle-up.
    Janice Ailene:

Early secret dressing

I too would sneak around looking for opportunities to wear pretty things, except is was my older sister's stuff. I did this for several years, then I was caught red-handed by my sister. That's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    I know I started by wearing my mother's clothes, but as the years went on, I stopped and began trying on friends sisters and aunts until I became old enough to buy my own. One of my best friend's sister was a cheerleader and those were the best!
    I have a secret fantasy--I would LOVE to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform,
    one especially made for me? Everything! The shorts,the blouse&the vest/w pantyhose
    and the white cowboy boots?
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Way to old to be doing this, I can tell you that much

Seriously Mike, don't you think at your age (which I know btw), it's time to seriously stop wearing her clothes now? You're not a kid anymore, you're an adult and what you're doing imho is appauling, get your own clothes and stop wearing hers.
    Seeing as Mike refuses to even respond ... Doncha get the sneaking suspicion that this is just a kinky fantasy and he's never even actually done it? Hell, he blew right past all the questions and decided to change the topic to parading around in a cheerleader outfit.

It's pretty tacky using the forum as your own private "Dear Penthouse," but for the sake of his mother's sanity, I kinda hope that's the case.

I have GOT to agree with everyone else.. If you are of legal age, GET OUT OF MOM'S CLOSET!

Sure, many of us STARTED that way when we were young boys and most of us stopped after we were finally able to afford our own or we came out to mom.

I have to agree with racquel937 and hope this is just somebodies silly way to virtually live out a "Dear Penthouse" fantasy and they are not actually a grown up adult still stealing from mother.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    I checked your profile Michelle, not much information there. How old are you?

If I read your message correctly, your speaking in the present tense. Now if your more than say, 10 years of age; I think I would stop that activity! When your young and very transgendered, you often don't have much choice except to "borrow" from Mom or your Sister. But as an adult, going into Mom's Closet and taking her stuff.....big No, no!

If your adult and you work, I think you should get your own. Plenty of Poly Pantsuits down at Goodwill; I'm sure they could find your size.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    It's a blast to raid Mothers closet,all her good wardrobe is real expensive&soft&silky&
    feels INCREDIBLE against my skin.I occasionally borrow a mini skirt,or use a pair of her
    good dress slacks&a silk blouse.I also take a fresh pkg of her pantyhose&use a pair of her
    black or white heels,too.I've gotten very proficient with her make-up,as well.
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Ever since mother passed on. This rural motel doesn't get many visitors, sometimes mother pays guests a visit.
    "We all go a little mad sometimes"
    Yeah, I'm definitely getting more of Norman Bates vibe than an innocent mischief vibe from the OP here. Time for a padded room, methinks.

I've never done it. Mothers' clothes were always a kind of taboo for me, much as I started crossdressing very early.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I agree with Raquel. There's something fishy in Denmark...

Quote Originally Posted by immike View Post
    I occasionally borrow a mini skirt<snip>
    Really? one would think at your given age (which is older than me), your mother wouldn't even be wearing those at her age... Either your or not the age you say you are...

I notice you haven't enlightened anyone about your age yet... just skipping this or have something to hide?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Smile wardrobe

Back when I was probably 9-11, I found that my mom put her old panties in a "rag bag" we called it. She had sewn a bag type thing together and hung it on a wooden clothes hanger in my upstairs bedroom closet. She had old worn, towels, diapers, socks, underwear, and her panties in it. Then when we needed a rag, we just went and grabbed one out of the "rag bag". That's when I found my CD fetish. I was going through it one day getting some rags to do some cleaning and came across her old panties. Although they were old and used, I thought they were in really good condition. All things that she put in had been washed, so they were clean. Grabbing those panties gave me such a rush. I slid them down along the side so I could find them real easy. Since the "rag bag" was in my closet and my bedroom was upstairs, this was great. My younger brother had a room next to mine, but when we went to bed, we never went to each other's room. I used to go to the "rag bad" and get a pair of panties and wear them all night as I slept. It was such a turn on.

Since I showered before I went to bed, they stayed very clean and I could remove them in the morning and put them back in the "rag bag" for the next night. I did this till I moved out when I was 19.

I decided that since they were rags, I could take them when I moved out and kept them until about 2 years ago when my wife found my stash and threw them out. It's amazing that they lasted as well as they did, right at 20 years. The elastic was still in great shape. I guess they made them to last.

Thanks for the thread to bring back those wonderful, exciting memories!

Amazing Member
    Perhaps it is the lack of free access to fem clothes when I was young that has made me go overboard now, buying just about anything fem that I can find used, and a lot new. I have less and less space to move around in my small place now as a result!

Mother's clothes?

No, never.

As it all started when I was around 7 or 8, mother's clothes would have been far too big.

Dressed in sisters' clothes to start.

For years now - have my own clothes.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Guilty as charged. I started with my mothers clothes. Expecially her bra. I had the feeling that she was hugging me when every I had her bra on. I have never got over that feeling. Sorry to say she has been gone to her reward for over eleven years now.
    Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I used to love doing that when i was a kid.
    Nowadays i,ve bought all my own things!!
    I actually prefer that as i chose the outfits i wanted and brought them myself.
    Theres nothing quite like owning your own girly wardrobe with all the accesories you need to transform yourself into the girl you want to be
    Guess what Debs? Snap.

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983

Aspiring Member
    I started with sister's petticoat when I was about 4 or 5, but she married and moved out so I went to mom's slips and pettipants...never girdles, bras or clothes. I wasn't in to that.
    Susan

I tried wearing my mothers wardrobe, but found i couldn,t get my feet out of the bottom, so i couldn,t move

I have come to the conclusion that this poster is either someone who is just joking around or is mentally ill. He is supposedly in his 40's and usually posts in a Norman Bates type way about sneaking into his mother's closet and trying on her clothes...or...wanting to wear a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders outfit. He'll ask where to buy one (custom made of course) and when you tell him it doesn't matter because he'll just keep posting the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and...

Mike, if you are for real please get help and if this is all just a joke to you then do us all a favor and stop posting here.

Gold Member
    When I was a kid I did. I would borrow my sisters things too.
    These days I buy my own stuff. My mom is pretty small anyways. Besides, I am SUCH a diva and I doubt anyone's wardrobe is as fabulous as mine. People should be borrowing from ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Really? one would think at your given age (which is older than me)...
    I notice you haven't enlightened anyone about your age yet... just skipping this or have something to hide?
    Well if immike's age IS past Tamara's, wouldn't it be a little bit of a persona Q to ask age of someone THAT old?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    Well if immike's age IS past Tamara's, wouldn't it be a little bit of a persona Q to ask age of someone THAT old?
    I had to read that twice.... but yeah, I guess so I don't think he's gonna come back... I think mommy grounded him for wearing her clothes
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn