Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wearing Mothers wardrobe

I never wore my moms things because she always made sure I had my own things to wear even if it was my older sisters hand me downs which I loved but she always bought me my own panties and when I was 12 she took me to get my first bra. My mom and sisters always helped to make me as fem as possible and now my6 daughters and neices are always borrowing something of mine or wants me to do their make-up for them or help them with their nails.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Like all of us, I too was guilty of "Discovering myself" trying on moms clothes...I first remember when I was about 6..Both parents worked ... ( A budding t girls dream ) lots of time by myself in the house...and moms things kept "calling me"...LOL...Of course I had to listen...I remember trying on one of her slips..and RUNNING to the front window to make sure my dad didn't come home...And then run back to try on something else..For some reason..I knew he wouldn't understand if he cought me ( heck I didn't understand why I did it...It just "felt right"...) Of course over the years since...I've taken full advantage of being home by myself during summer vacations as well as when both parents worked late....This even progressed into trying some makeup when I knew I had the time... Fortunately I've gotten MUCH better at makeup now...LOL[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra (Tx) View Post
    [SIZE="3"]...I remember trying on one of her slips..and RUNNING to the front window to make sure my dad didn't come home
    .I knew he wouldn't understand if he cought me [/SIZE]
    When I was younger and had some time alone at home I would do a little CDing, I would check every door make sure it was locked, double check, I went so far as to make sure they didn't have surveillance cameras set up or anything. [never did but cannot be too careful.]

My dad never caught me in the act but one time he had bought me this new baseball glove, and you know how stiff those are. So he decided to store it under my matress. Well he explained this and he said, "and then I found these" and pulled out a nice pair of pantyhose. He bitched at me of course, and asked "do they feel good?" [Well DDUUURRRR! of course!] I told them I liked them and he threatened to make me wear them outside so the other neighborhood kids could see me in them...
    After that the subject came up one other time but that was during one of his bitch-fests when he wold complain about everything...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

This is so weird....

I have been reading with interest on trying to work out who this immike person is, i have been reading all his previous posts and it is strange that, like others have mentioned all the posts are the same near word perfect, all 165 of them.

Obviously you are someone who is taking the P**s and wasting people's time, if you are not, and are genuine, why the hell are you wasting your own time replying and writing the same bl**dy questions?

Do you get a laugh out of posting on this forum?

If you are, we are not stupid and you can take your cr*p elsewhere.

We want to help genuine people.

Oh and the Dallas Cheerleaders outfit - its getting very old, you obviously don't have Google on your PC.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Erin....There was one time my dad did "catch me"....I was a teenager and it was summer vacation....Again, both parents worked...and I was about the same size as my mother...( you seeing a pattern emerge here??? LOL.. ) ..Well...One day I was home alone again..Both parents working...and moms closet was calling me... Hmmmmm...Lets see what I can find... Mom had a couple of wigs that she wore on occasion so she didn't have to mess with her hair...And I found some really pretty dresses in the back of the closet..( you seeing where this is going?? ) Well..lets just say...Kendra was in her full glory...And I was loving it..( Sans makeup )..I did my own little fashion show and would make wardrobe changes...Then all of a sudden...I heard a car door slam....Oh !!! My dad came home for lunch...I was paniced...He couldn't see me like this!!! So I ducked into the closet, and began to get out of the clothes as fast as I could, and throwing them into the back...For some strange reason, he came in the house and walked right into the bedroom, and there I stood in my "Fruit of the Looms"...I thought I got away with it...NOPE!!!...In my haste...I STILL had the wig I was wearing on my head... He looked at me like I had grown a second head, and asked me "What are you doing"??? I mumbled something incoherant and he just shook his head and walked off...I never heard of it again...I was standing there shaking like a leaf..If I hadn't been quite as fast or I hadn't heard the car door...He would have met Kendra in her full glory...And it all those years ago..I still get chills thinking about it...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com

San Francisco Bay Area/East Bay Contra Costa
    I also was very young and I will never forget the first time I was old enough to have the house key and be alone untill my mother came home from work. All I could think about at school was I would be alone in the house for a couple of hours. It was a powerful erotic feeling the fist time I saw myself standing in my mothers full length bedroom mirror wearing her tight open bottom girdle, long RHT nylon stockings, and 4 inch dress pumps. Being able to walk around the house with the swishing feel and sound of those stockings, satin slip brushing against my stocking tops, spiked heels clicking was soooo exciting!

Silver Member
    I'm not sure I should be responding to Immike's phoney thread but I will for the sake of the rest of us that are genuine. I started wearing my sisters clothes at around 7 or 8 years old. I had 3 sisters close to my age and thier clothes were readily accesable. I never wore my mothers clothes! She was a large woman and her things would have been too big for me. The main reason though was my parents forbid us children to ever enter thier bedroom without permission. My Dad was very strict and would have beaten me severely if he ever found out I had been in thier bedroom. I new better than to even think of going in that room.

i started crossdressing by wearing my moms stuff

Memories ......

Quote Originally Posted by KarenCDFL View Post
    Memories ......
    Misty water colored memories......................of the way we were....

**I LOVE YOUR SIG Line.. I'm a HUGE fan of The Dark Crystal**

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    In the same way i couldn't bear to think about my parents having sex, I never wanted to wear mums clothes. Shoes on the otherhand!.. ! She did have a pair of patent heels .and being a hippy, hardly ever wore them so I would borrow them and wear them in bed. They one day dissappeared from my room and were back in her wardrobe. Never mentioned it though!She knows about me I'm sure, but its not the sort of thing that crops up in the conversation when we visit!!

I think IMMIKE is a bit of a fake but you know what mike? I couldn't care less!!
    Last edited by iwearstockings; 07-17-2008 at 09:39 AM. Reason: added a bit on the end.
    Peace through superior dress sense..