I went to a salon for another makeover. It was really hot, especially in the bathroom where I changed into my outfit: a short sleeve top, print skirt, the usual body briefer, pantihose, and shoes. I also put on some jewelry (watch, rings, earrings) and had a purse to match. It was mostly blue tones. I put on the wig, but it was so hot I took it off while she applied the makeup. As I getting ready to have my nails polished -- in blue! -- another client arrived and she suggested that I hide, so I ducked back into the bathroom. Sweat... After what seemed like an eternity, she said, "Ready!" and I came out. She finished my nails at the manicure table, and then I sat in a chair while she applied foundation, mascara, lipstick, eyeliner, etc. She remarked how pretty I looked, and I really did. I asked if she thought my figure was OK, especially the breasts, because the nipples on the breast forms were showing. She said she was surprised that the nipples showed, and said she thought they looked fine. I told her that they were made of silicone, just like the breast implants, at least I think they are. Anyway, off I went to Avenue, where I tried on 4 different dresses, none of which I really liked. It was uncomfortably hot to try on clothes anyway, so I left and went back to the salon. She took a couple of pictures, and I paid her and left. I told her I wanted to give her a hug and I did. She is a very nice person, and she always treats me with respect. I hope to got back there soon.

Terri