Thread: srs

lkngfrfaith99

srs

hi ladies,

i just want to let all you wonderful ladies know that i am getting the srs done and wanted hear from some of you about the issue. this is something that i have given a lot of thought to and for me it is the right choice that i have made for myself. what do you ladies think.

Aspen is very proud of you. If you ever want to talk or need a shoulder to cry on pm me. You are way cool to have a dream and go all the way
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile

I think you may have made a hasty decision. You've only seen your counselor a few times, and only just recently been out dressed.

What makes you think your are TS and in need of an operation?

It usually takes quite a few session with a good gender therapist to determine if one is TS.

Note that SRS, or as it is referred to now, GRS cannot be performed until you have lived at least a year as a woman in a real life test.
    DonnaT

Platinum Member
    wow like donna said thinking and planning .....welll before thay do the srs you need some coulecing so time will tell keep us posted.....

so how long have you been considering this momentous decision? It sounds like you've just decided like yesterday.

Of course you'll have to go through the preparatory steps under the supervision of your counsellor over an extended period, and that will be a true test of commitment. If it's really what you want I wish you well.

take care
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

I agree with Donna...listen

If I could go back I think I would .After 5+ years of dys hormones and a tough reality working,friends,and family all phases considered its an up hill battle that severes much contact with outsiders of tg acceptance.I love my breast,but they come with a high price and I'm not talkin $.My best wishes to you I know how it is to be torn in two worlds and struggle to find happiness as a freak misfit to society .

LeslieGirl

Hi

I am soooooooooo happy for having SRS! I would never go back. The most noticed change in me after having SRS is it has turned me into a weeping willow. My best wishes to you Sierra.

Hugs
    LeslieGirl