Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: arm hair

I shave my arms, underarms, chest, back and legs. Nobody has said anything to me.
    I have to shave my arms about every two or three days but its worth the hastle.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I don't shave any of my body. I take scissors to my underarms and buzz clippers to my stomach but that's it. I have a few bottles of hair removal lotion that work. I used it on my legs a couple weeks ago.
    Huge P.I.T.A.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

trimming seems to be awfully time consuming (compared to just shaving completly off).. though I guess if you used a hair clippers set to a specified length it wouldn't be so bad.. I think by default my hair trimmer doesn't cut all the way down to the root, it always leaves at least an 1/8" of an inch, but that might be too short. My wife's hair problem has really gotten bad actually. her facial hair has gotten bad, and she used to pluck, but it got too painful as it would regrow so quickly, so she started using that mini-trimmer they advertise all the time, and now just recently in the last week she's switched to a razor (on her face!).. she calls me today (I cut myself shaving, it's pretty bad).. In fact I have an engineer co-worker who's female and just happened to have a band-aid on her chin, wonder if she cut herself shaving too? .... seems to happen more often in plus size women I've noticed.

Yes...I remove ALL my body hair. I just don't like it...plus I like the smooth feeling. Do it! If anyone should say anything...and I can't imagine WHY they would....just say it's a personal choice...that you just don't like body hair. Why should they...or you...more importantly...care anyway? It's your body after all!

Love,
    Chrissie

Love Life!!

arm hair...where??

Smooth is the way!! I love waxing my chest and using Veet depilatory everywhere else. The smoothness of my legs drives my boyfriend crazy !

Marti

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Post Shave everywhere

I shave everywhere, and when asked, I just say I hate body hair... When asked further (very rare) I just say it's smelly under the armpits, and this keeps me cleaner and hygenically healthier... They can't argue with that...

I hate body hair. I'd remove it all permanantly if I could afford it. Gagnabit itchy hair...
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Tristen Cox
    Shave, pluck, Nair - what ever it takes to keep it off.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Bleaching can work but the results are short lived. Dark roots show after just a few days. Shaving is a great way to go. The stubble is not as bad as I thought it might be. No one has ever commented on my lack of arm hair. Once I did it, I couldn't imagine what took me so long.

Hugs - genifer

Hair everywhere

I epilate legs and under arms. Trim chest and stomach (couldn't accuse them of being abs!), and wife is going to epilate back and shoulders tonight. Arms will probably get creamed. It is all getting way too hairy! Not sure who will notice apart from close family, and even if they do, they'll get over it!
    Now, the issue is with the head - why has the hair gone from there only???? Mother Nature has a wicked sense of humour!

Linda

I use electric clippers with a 1/3'attachment for arms, fortunately arm hair is blond anyway, use electric razor on chest, stomach and pubic area, and a good old sensor razor on face and legs. Have tried Nair on the legs also with great results if you can get past the smell.

ginger

I shave everywhere except my arms, i shave my armpits,legs,chest and everything else, love the feel of smooth skin.

Arm hair

I do the same as Richie. Shave entire body including the underneath bits. Feels good and so smooth at the touch.

I have found that a lot of women have almost as much hair on their arms as I do, so I don't shave my arms. The only thing I shave is my legs. When I was much younger I would also shave my chest and underarms, but have not done that in many years. If I did that now, wife would really suppect something. LOL

I use a Braun epilator on my arms or anywhere else they dare to grow, its painful to start with but the hair's take weeks to grow back and they return as new fine hair and not stubble, regular use on the new finer hair is not too painful.

As far as any one noticing! I wear my shorts on warm days and I go swimming quite regular, I haven’t noticed any funny looks so far.

I shave mine off........and I tell anyone that asks.....I just say that I prefer & like it.............I shave my arm, chest, underarm & leg hair....get my back waxed in the summer........

Aspiring Member
    I shave my arms still (I did have a go at epilating a few weeks ago but thats going to be done occasionally for a while cos it hurt a bit to much). My hair is 'feminising' with the hormones now, but when I first started it was really long and dark and I did get a few comments about having them shaved, but who cares - it feels so much better.

Anne

Practising Drama Queen LaurenMar's Avatar
    I've shaved mine for about 2 years now and no one has commented.

Including my wife (Who does not know about Lauren)

Lauren

xxxx
    All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
    --Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)

Epilator is in use everywhere!! There is nothing better. It hurts you say? Come on take it like a Woman!
    Big Bear Hugs from Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!