Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressers and U.F.O.s

Crossdressers and U.F.O.s

During the last few weeks there have been a lot of U.F.O. sightings over Great Britain and other parts of the world, many confirmed by people who have nothing to gain by making things up. [Police, Army, etc]
    Also, there seem to have been more sightings of crossdressers recently. [Look at the sightings mentioned in threads on here]

Do you think there is a connection?

"They are out there!"

Banned Read only
    Definitely! I've also noticed a lot more police, army etc. people crossdressing recently.

Unidentified Feminine Objects??
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-14-2008 at 05:40 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

<The truth is out there ( coming to theatres soon )
    ( imagine if Scully caught Mulder in femme things )

"Great Britain?! What's so 'great' about it?" -Benny Hill joke
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Do aliens cross dress? are they policepersons? are they armypeople? what do they wear? is it fashionable and in good taste? does it taste good? do they just do it because it is socially acceptable on the planet Meepzork? (being that Meepzork is the trend setting planet in this quadrant of the galaxy)
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

The UFOs are always out there. I have come across
    UnFriendlyOthers all my life.
    It's time for them to go.

LOL

Yvonne
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

No one has seen a Female ET

Only male or no gender. Maybe that is their problem and why they come here. Just to see the Humans in the Zoo, do all their strange sexual stuff!

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

In the States, we had a very famous cartoon strip about a possum and his friends who lived in a swamp. It was called "Pogo." Just about all of it was thinly disguised satire, and this seems to remind me of something Pogo said many years ago: "We have met The Enemy, and they is us!"

Are you going to try and win the award for "fantasy post of the year?" You better make up a good one about how you stole Mommy's Clothes yesterday. "Oh wait, The saucer just landed in the back yard." "Perhaps I should go out back and see what they want."

Peace and Love, Joanie!

Deborah, I don't know if there is a connection between UFO sightings and crossdresser sightings but I have read stories of alien abductions and that got me thinking. Suppose a UFO landed and it's inhabitants abducted a crossdresser and a male en drab and conducted physical examinations, wouldn't they be confused???

Seriously though, I witnessed some very strange phenomena in the summer of 1966 while I was serving in the navy. My ship was close to the southwest end of the Bermuda triangle, it was nighttime and I was lying on the chopper deck with several other sailors, enjoying the serenity and gazing up at the stars. I swa several white dots that appeared to be stars but they were also moving. I pointed them out to the other sailors and they confirmed seeing them too.

The dots followed us for a while then sped off but returned a while later. while this was happening, sailors on watch reported a sudden loss of radio transmission and other strange events such as one of the auxilliary engines failing. There was also a report from the quarterdeck that the gyrocompasses had gone haywire and the quartermaster had to navigate by shooting stars.

The objects sped away again and about 15 minutes after they were gone, everything returned to normal. The following day we were going about our routine duties when we lost all power. Now mind you. the ship was diesel-electric and we were dead in the water with no engines, no generators, and even the emergency batteries were of no use. We remained dead in the water for about two hours until the engineman on watch re started the diesels one at a time until they were all back on line and we were underway.

I am a believer in extraterestrials since that event but there are still many who will discount such phenomena and try to debunk sightings as normal occurances. I haven't told many people of those events on my ship for the same reasons I kept my crossdressing in the closet for all those years. Nobody would understand. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I do wonder whether the alien race is actually a crossdressing super race and they are trying to contact crossdressers on Earth to help them take over!!
    Maybe we are in fact descended from them!!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Unidentified Feminine Objects??
    Curse you , you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by wishonastar View Post
    Only male or no gender. Maybe that is their problem and why they come here. Just to see the Humans in the Zoo, do all their strange sexual stuff!

http://www.disclosureproject.org/
    Well that would explain all the probing they do.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Hmmmm.....maybe that explains why my pantyhose always have holes in them before I've worn them or where some of my earrings keep disappearing too
    Hugs,

Christi

UFOs And cross dressers are out of this world hun.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by christid66 View Post
    Hmmmm.....maybe that explains why my pantyhose always have holes in them before I've worn them or where some of my earrings keep disappearing too
    Sounds like alien abductions to me, there have been numerous reports of UFO's in south eastern michigan. I have had earrings disappear as well only to turn up in the basement several days later. Also TX Kimberely has reported a close encounter of the third kind in a mall in Waterford MI. Along with numerous sightings in garages in the Saginaw Bay area. Are we being invaded by CD aliens?

Renee

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I do wonder whether the alien race is actually a crossdressing super race and they are trying to contact crossdressers on Earth to help them take over!!
    Maybe we are in fact descended from them!!
    We are the advanced platoon awaiting orders from the mother ship.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Silver Member
    Alien abductions????????? They can take me if they want but only if I get to take my frillies with!!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    During the last few weeks there have been a lot of U.F.O. sightings over Great Britain and other parts of the world,

Not round Nottingham - no alien life would survive round here!!!!!

Not round Nottingham - no alien life would survive round here!!!!!
    When I visited Nottingham there were no humans only aliens.

Darlene
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

Expect sightings to increase. It has much to do with the grid programs overlapping as we get closer to Zero Point.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well girls Darlene has seen a Secret UK Government Report on UFOs and Aliens and is going to blow the whistle.

Yes UFOs and Aliens exist, based on sightings around the UK but in particular Southern England the following details have emerged:

The aliens have long blond hair and from their actions they are thought to be of low intelligence. The theory is that interstellar travel is still being perfected by them, their current activities being akin to when the early US space program which sent monkeys into space to precede humans.

While they are of low intelligence they have native cunning and as a disguise may temporarily appear as a redhead or grow big bunny ears.

Of course when travelling in their spaceship they wear a spacesuit, this picture shows one.

Attachment 68617

The aliens have officially been designated as DEBS – Definitely Extraterrestial But Simple.

So girls be vigilant they are amongst us. Its scarry but I have that funny feeling I know one!

Darlene

PS I’m actually envious because apparently they are Drop Dead Gorgeous
    Last edited by Darlene Dippy; 10-09-2008 at 02:35 AM.
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

Actually the Reptilians are shape shifters. There was more truth to the TV Mini-series "V" than most would believe.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    We are the advanced platoon awaiting orders from the mother ship.
    I was going to comment in the thread, but I guess I better be setting up that beacon light. I sure don't want to miss that ride.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    <The truth is out there ( coming to theatres soon )
    ( imagine if Scully caught Mulder in femme things )

"Great Britain?! What's so 'great' about it?" -Benny Hill joke
    Well, Mulder did get into Scully's panties!

I tought there was a Crossdressing Alien in our bedroom the other night! Kinda freaked me out until I realized it was the dog playing tricks again!

Rachel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "So that others may live..."

"Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker!"