Thread: Things I have learned by crossdressing!!!

Things I have learned by crossdressing!!!

Besides feeling the wonderful feeling of wearing femme clothes, there are a few invaluable lessons I have learned from crossdressing that have helped me have a happier marriage.

1. I learned not to get angry at my wife by taking an hour to have her make up ready
    2. I learned the importance of matching the right blouse/skirt/dress/shoes and make up colors.
    3. I learned that finding the right blouse/skirt/dress/etc. in a store is not as easy as it seems to boys.
    4. I learned never to let a JCPenney/Sears one day sale go unnoticed...
    5. I learned to be gentle with her when she cannot walk fast enough with her high heels.
    6. I learned why she has to go to the bathroom so often to retouch her make-up
    7. I learned why she envies other beautiful women, and wants to look like them

And the list could go on, but I know that you already got the point....

Gold Member
    Yeah one learns.
    But about those "one day sales" - I think JCPenney has one of those like every week.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    Yeah one learns.
    But about those "one day sales" - I think JCPenney has one of those like every week.
    I would say every day... but you got the idea.....

Former Member
    I don't think I have ever been to JC Penney when there wasn't a sale going on. Some of their sales are better than others though. I get most of my clothes there, both male and female, so I'm always up for a sale.

Another one: Why she spends so much time in the shower shaving.

And thats why we make better Husbands Tamara.
    Angie

I do think we learn things other men won't learn (maybe ever). And I guess we cause frustration caused by our ways also. But girlfriends and wifes should be aware of the things that makes us "better" than non-cds, and not blame bad things on cd-ing just because it's not generally accepted as "good". I believe weighing good things vs bad things when it comes to cd-ing, we come out on top by a great margin
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    It isn't easy to be a girl, there is a lot to learn.
    Dana Ryan

I agree with all of you.

G.G. MEMPHIS,TN. donnasweetheart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    And thats why we make better Husbands Tamara.
    Angie

I have to agree, my SO is a great partner, I am happy that he is a CD wouldn't have him any other way.

I've learnt that some females are colour blind and couldn't an outfit together to save themselves, I've also learnt that it was my opinion, not my wife's to match all the colours for our wedding. I picked out nearly everything, the bridemaids dresses, and so on... then there was my stuff to organise!

Why can't she walk as fast in heels as I do?

A girlfriend and I were out together dressed almost identically (not quite) several evenings. I was walking very comfortably in my 4" pumps but she was having trouble keeping up in almost the identical shoe. She usually doesn't wear heels quite that high. When we stopped for coffee, I asked, "Why is it that I have always found high heels very comfortable, and you don't. She suggested that we do a comparison. She took off one of her shoes and put it on the table, then asked me to do the same. They were both 4" heels. Hers was a 7 and mine a 12.

"They look the same, but they aren't," she said. " Look at the difference that five sizes make in the angle of the foot." She was right, her foot was at a much more vertical angle than mine. She did some calculations on a napkin (she teaches geometry in a high school -- no surprise there) and figured that for me to experience the same angle I would need to be in 6" heels (actually about 6-1/4").

"Now I know what you mean," I said, remembering the one pair of 6" heels that I adore, but never wear outside. I started taking a little shorter stride.

Well Nora--at least now we know why God gave women smaller feet!
    Marie

I,ve learned i should have accepted this sooner and not wasted my life trying to be something i,m not!!

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I have learned the importance of matching your bra with your panties for that over all feeling of well being knowing everything matches and that your underwear will not be showing through.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

What I have learned

[SIZE="3"]I agree with Tamara about not getting mad at GF taking so long getting dressed and madeup...( although I wish I could show her how to do her makeup better. ) and No...she doesn't know.. But the MOST important thing I've learned...is being able to do "Damage Control" on makep during a killer Texas summer day...That's a skill everyone needs to learn... [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I suppose I have to be a trifle more serious on this thread. By being a crossdressers I learned the value of steadfastly staying by one's convictions and never ever letting anyone tear you down because of who you are. I have developed a kind of quiet inner strength that now carries me through my day to day problems.

I also learned the value of true love and of the fullness of my capacity to love.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!