Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name Changes

Name Changes

Like many threads here, I'm sure this one has been discussed before but I am curious about our feminine names. Not so much how we arrive at them but how often you have been inclined to change your name and for what reason.

I ask because I just changed mine on this site to the name I've been using for the last 15+ years. Why? Because when I signed up here, I was concerned about my wife seeing my postings. Not so much her seeing them as her reading them without my being there to explain, hence the pen name "Julia Anne". I have since come to the conclusion that there is nothing I've written which I wouldn't be comfortable for her to read. So if she is inclined to explore on her own and stumbles on my posts, that is fine. She knows I love her so much!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I have been Katie for years, It is the only "Fem" name I have ever used, The only reason for the TV. bit is that when I joined this site ther were already some other Katie's and it was the first thing that came into my head, (not very origional, I know) Katie, X

I originally used a 'take off' on Dan to Danielle, but really wanted a very 'girly' name... Ashley just came to mind, and I added the CD as 'Ashley' had already been used in many other ways on the forum...

Now that I've been here a while, I may just change it to Ashley _____, as its apparent from me being on this board that I'm a CD..
    Any cute suggestions??? Maybe 'Lyn'...
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

never thought about changing it

[SIZE="3"]The wonderful pro Domme that I visited some 40 years ago and who, incidentally introduced me to ‘Forced feminisation’ gave me my femme name and I have never thought about changing it: I had been crossdressing for some years then but had never thought about a name for myself.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]A good slave takes a lot of beating[/SIZE]

I have always used "Tania".

I have always, well for many years anyway, had the fem name Darlene, never considered changing it.

Dippy as in Dizzy or Dopey or Lipstick upps mean Dipstick. I don't really think it fits but everyone else seems to disagree.

Darlene
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

I was thinking about using the female take off of my real name,but I also wanted a sexy & girly name. My wife & I were discussing one night and she came up with Felicity. I love it right there and then and took as my femme name.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Silver Member

Femme Name

I have used the name Susan for many years and would never have a reason to change it to something else. My friends call me Suzy and I like that but don't care for Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I have used the name Susan for many years and would never have a reason to change it to something else. My friends call me Suzy and I like that but don't care for Sue.
    Ever watch Sienfeld -- Elaine/Suze episode??

Banned Read only
    I've always used Emily, though I have changed my surname on web sites and game sites where you are forced to choose a last name. Otherwise, my first and last names have always been the same.

Name for a difference

Hi Sarah Jessica,
    I have always answered to Priscella but there are too many so I Italinised my name to Priscellia which has been more distinctive Priscellia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am easy with Nadia-Maria and don't consider changing it.

However, I don't mind being called by whatever name, provided that it is a girlie name.

Hugs

Nadia

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I started with Sasha but soon added Anne to make my name more femmie.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I started using the name Caroline about five years ago, tho the name has been "with" me for a lot longer (Caroline Emily Anderson is the name of a character from a novel I wrote, based on an idea I had when I was nineteen. Caroline in turn was taken from an eariler imaginary character that goes back to my early teen years). I didn't really settle on a name until I started posting on the internet. Other names I considered were Wendy Ann, Wendiline Corset, and Petronella T. Rosenhall. I'm glad I settled for Caroline and I doubt I'll change it again.

My last name changed recently from Anderson to Peterson, but since I'm not planning on any legal name change, I suppose it doesn't matter.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I've been Sarah for a very long time and have never considered changing it. It's who I am, so no need for a change!

Sarah...

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    I've always loved the name Anastasia, and was introduced to spelling it with a "c" a few years back. Also I love the pronunciation Ahna-staz-ia, makes it sound very Romanian....I think

Sandria was the last name of a character I have in a MMO, who was the first "version" of me CDing. She was everything fem that I wanted to be, though I didn't really realize it at the time.

antonia is a name given to me when messing about at school many years ago with my friends , we all got girls names but i liked mine so much i kept it

I thought about changing mine to something exotic like Chardonay

But then people wouldn,t know who i was

Mine reflect my development as a person throughout the years. They were Heather Dawn Morgan, Victoria Susan Richards, Ericka Kay Richards and finally Arianna Myrana Daniels. Salandra was really a title Arianna adopted for awhile but recently dropped. It means "keeper".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    I've been Sarah for a very long time and have never considered changing it. It's who I am, so no need for a change!
    Of course there's no need for a change, Sara(h) is a perfect name!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

[SIZE=4]...so I filed out the paperwork and waited for my court date. I showed up on the right day dressed conservatively (difficult for me sometimes) and waited for my new name to be called. when the judge called me up ,I[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]sorry, I thought you wanted to know how to change your name..My bad[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Name Changes

My birth name could be for a boy or a girl. No name change needed here. Mother always knew best.

I guess I was Lucky as I alway ued Joann as my Name and found that when I was younger and dressed in fem it was very helpful as my friends who were also CDMs would call out to me as Jo and I would respond quickly as My Other name in male mode is Joe. Simplicity until I became older then I added on Joann Marie. Funny that I always loved the name Marie and never did I realize that my initials from male mode to Fem mode remained the same. J.M.
    and this helped me out when I receieved a charge card so I never had to worry there.

P.S. I have had one name for 60 years this August and the other for Just as Long WOW!

Over the years I've used several femme names. It is difficult deciding on a name, my male name was easy, it was given to me.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Always has been and will be Kimberly. I know I stated this before ....but when I was younger I asked my mother what my name would have been if I would have been born a girl. And well here it is. Kimberly Marie........