Thread: hidden clothes

hidden clothes

In the early part of my marriage I used to only wear my wifes under wear. I didn't buy my own until to CDing came out.
    I am interested as to how you are able to hide your clothes if your parnters are not aware that you dress.
    Stevie B

When I was in the closet I used to keep all Ruth's things in a holdall in the loft. My wife never went up there because of the dust and the spiders.
    It's much easier now - Ruth has her own wardrobe!
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

The basement, a workshop, and the garage are prime areas that I've found. Anyplace that the SO doesn't normally go. Fortunately I'm now out to my SO and I don't have to hide anything. It's like being in heaven.

Banned Read only
    When I was in the closet, the only closet I knew belonged to my wife. I didn't have to hide anything, because it was all there for the taking

[SIZE=2]Like most of us, I wore my wife's clothes at first, but had to be very careful to put them back in exactly the same position. The few clothes of my own were kept in a file box in the loft, covered by my "Job Search" file, from when I was redundant. Now that I have more, I keep them in the top section of my wardrobe. Last time we cleared out our old clothes, I warned my non-supportive wife that she'd better not go up there if she didn't want to find things she may not want to see. I guess I'm secretly hoping that she'd want to find out more about me and look for herself, but she's still in the "out of sight, out of mind" stage.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

I have a locking toolbox I kept thing in now my wife knows And I hav 1/2 a closet full.
    Angie

In a bag behind a partial wall in the attic. My wife almost never goes up there. As I am taking baby steps on coming out, more and more things are showing up in my regular underwear drawers, right now just pantyhose and panties.

Jaydee

I always hid mine from my old roommates in a box and eventually in those plastic storage bins. It worked out well because I always seems to have boxs and stuff in my closet from always moving every 6 months or so.

Now days I have my own place so its not a problem.

I don't have to hide anything from my SO as she knows about me, & sometimes borrows things. However, I don't want my kids to know, so I now keep my girly things in the attic. (I keep a stepladder quite close lol).

Fortunately I do not have to hide anything from my wife. My first wife was a totally different situation, i put things in the shed, attic or what ever worked in the home we lived in.

Rach

Rachelle...
    Bending Gender

Thanks for the replies, seems the attic is used a lot. Although I can keep my clothes in drawers and the cupboards, my eldest daughter can be a nosey when she comes round, so so have to be very careful.
    When I was borrowing my wifes underwear I used to wash them before putting them back, I would leave them on top of the wardrode to dry. This nearly back fired once when my dad came to help move the wardrobe and saw the top where the wet clothes had been and it looked like the roof had been leaking on to it, but as there was no marks on the ceiling, he started asking questions. Still part of the life we lead.
    Stevie B

I used to hide mine in paper bags in the garage, the trunk of my car or that dark corner of the basement where my wife never went. Since my wife realized this was an important part of my life, I've been keeping them in my dressers and closet. Much handier now.

I had many hiding places for my clothes, mostly in the basement. My wife seldom went down there and I had my workshop down there along with a pool table and stereo. I hid my clothes under the stairs, and also made special compartments between the joists. I could hide an entire wardrobe in the basement and knew nothing would be found. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I have my clothes out in the she most of the time as my S/O knows about my other side but doesn't want much to do with it, sometime I'll leave my stuff in the junk room closet. When i was single under the bed is were you would find my secrets .

I put mine in my RV and ONLY I Have the Key..Hehe..

While I hide my clothes like some of the others, I have also used the "in plain sight" method. My wife and I are 1 size apart. Over the past two years, anytime I buy her lingerie, I buy the same one in my size. (I would only buy her things I like as well.) On those rare occassions when I leave a camisole out by mistake, she picks it up without even a mention.

When I was at the Jockey Outlet in Las Vegas, I bought a lot of stuff. The sales associate who helped me find some sizes asked me upon checkout, do you know you have two different sizes of everything? Of course, I said. One set is for my wife and one for me. She smiled a bit awkwardly, but I happened to have my photos on me, and we had a great chat about clothing and where else to shop in the outlet.
    Kristen

I used to hide them, but my wife found odd clues and did not like it. In the end I admitted and now have 2 drawers in our chesat full of my lovely slips, bras, panties, suspenders and stockings, nighties and sheer blouses. But I still do not open it when she is around - she does not like it.

What fun

I wish I knew what make's me sit here at this time of night wearing a pink lace trimed beautiful night gown with vanityfair panty's on typing out how much I like this. I must be sick, or maybe just tired of how really drab men's clothes actually are. I think I have always loved dressing up since my friend cindy let me wear her stuff starting at six. I don't think most people can actually grasp the idea or concept of doing something like this for over forty years and understand that it isn't strange to people like us. I love wearing lingirie. I love wearing anything (so called feminine). I am sorry, I bought these clothes, I paid for them, I picked them out, so they must be mine. I don't think they belong on someone else. Anyway, I think I am venting now so I better go. Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Melora View Post
    I put mine in my RV and ONLY I Have the Key..Hehe..
    That is exactly how my wife found my wardrobe. My mistake was she had a key. She went to clean it one day and found my things in the cabnet under the bed. Best thing she ever did for me. That was like 15 years ago and everything turned out ok for me. She even buys me things.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Hidden clothes

I used to hide my clothes in all sorts of places now that my wife knows about sandra I hide them in plain sight since she does the laundry. I have my own closet of all sorts of skirts, tops and dresses and my shoe collection which is above 50 pairs now. I have almost no male clothes just the ones I wear when I can't get away with being Sandra which alas is more times than I want it to be. I do not have any male underwear though and I like it like that.