Thread: A problem I have not encountered before

A problem I have not encountered before

Family is gone (see other post)....getting ready for bed. Forms, bra, cami and was thinking about what the wife wears to bed on her "bottom" and became confused. She wears my boxers to bed....so as a crossdresser should I wear thongs (her normal daily wear) to bed or should I "truly" crosssdress and wear my OWN underwear to bed??????!

Truly a conundrum. Dressing as a woman who wears boys thngs. My choice is woman all the way. Panties of any type, as long as they are panties. Do prefer sexy, silky thongs though. Definitelt girly.

I'm with dawn
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

If she wears your daytime underwear to bed, then you should wear hers, especially when you are in the same bed.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

A confusing situation to be in indeed!!
    As a crossdresser you ought to be wearing feminine panties or a thong in bed, but..... As your wife wears your boxers in bed you ought to be wearing them with your forms, bra and cami.
    But if you wear boxers in bed, surely that will mean you aren,t really a crossdresser!!

Solution.... Wear boy shorts

That way you can retain your position as a crossdresser and you will still technically be wearing clothing which could be associated as being male [if only by the name]

Silver Member
    Husband and wife crossdressers.....how cool!!!!

Wear what you are comfortable wearing. I'm not comfortable sleeping with anything under my nightgown, so that's what I wear, nothing!

Grace,
    Bobbi

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

a problem I have not encountered

Wear what ever you like as long as your wife does not object. As for me I wear nighties with matching panties all the time. My wife has matching sets like mine and we sometimes match up.

Gold Member
    Don't wear an ass-floss thong!
    Those things are hideous.

WEar what you want really.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

You're not trying to be your wife, so wear girlie bottoms.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Hee hee! How strange is the notion of a crossdressing crossdresser? That might mean I've been crossdressing in drab for the last 40 years!!!

That would explain a few things...

Sarah...

Give her all your boxers and take all her panties... Problem solved....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A problem I have not encountered before

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Give her all your boxers and take all her panties... Problem solved....
    :

WOW! That was easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What unclejoann said. You're not trying to be your wife (are you?) so why be bothered about what she wears in bed. Above all, CDing is about dressing to please yourself.
    BTW, I go along with those who opt for a simple nightgown with nothing underneath. After all, you're going to be asleep, so lots of elaborate underwear is kind of wasted in this situation.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I wear only a nylon tricot nightgown to bed and nothing else. It eliminates having to worry about what she wears.

Just wear what you are comfortable in

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Frances in Orange County
    I love wearing lovely panties under my night gowns ... it just makes me feel so feminine and waking up in a bundle of silky lingerie is a perfect way to start the day. Nothing like pretty panties sliding against a long silky nighty to put a smile on your face before dozing off for sexy dreams. Frances

Wear what feels good to you. But if you want to wear a night gown then don't wear panties at all. And if you must wear panties do so but not male boxers.

The Unlucky
    I noticed something interesting while thinking about your situation.

Your wife wears thongs everyday to work (OMG) and one would assume she is comfortable wearing thongs. But, for bed people usually wear something comfortable...so she chooses boxers?!?

Personally I cannot stand to wear boxers...so I'll usually wear a thong or maybe boyshorts.

Think about what you can wear all day with complete comfort. Something that's so comfortable you'll forget your wearing it, for me that's a thong but for you it may be different. Anyways that's what you should wear.

SOME OF THE GIRLS DO NOT WEAR ANYTHING UNDER THERE NIGHTGOWN INCLUDING ME, ACTUALLY THAT IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"