Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Have You Bought Lately?

JoannaDees

Jammies

The warm jammies can also be sexy, depending on who's in them, and I think you count, Jenny.

Smile What have you bought lately

A new beige skirt and top at Penny's and new bras anytime I go in ANY store. I just can't help myself when I look at lingerie. Giggle giggle Linda
    Kisses, Linda

Not sure if it qualifies, but I have ordered two pairs of SHOES . One a sandal with 5cm heel, the other a more stiletto type 10cm heeled shoe. Can't wait for it to arrive
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Smile

I just bought a new bra from Target, it's a "Hanes-her-way" 38c and it fits by breastforms so perfectly I could not believe it! Only cost like 5.99 and it almost seems like it is made for crossdressing. It has 5 hooks in back and there is a wide elastic band at the bottom which holds things in place just fine!

see attached pic...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Cindy, very nice
    Love,
    Vicky
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

On friday I bought a knee length black dress. The inner layer is polyester and the outer is something sheer. (I'm such a dummy when it comes to what a fabric is. I've got to familiarize myself with some of the more exotic fabrics) Anyway, it has short sheer sleeves and a sheer ruffled v-neck. The down side is that I can't wear it! Not before Monday anyway. My landlord is working on the house right outside my windows. I'm actually looking forward to a Monday!

XOXO, Lawren

I finally got over myself and bought some shoes from Payless on my way home Thursday. I went in and luckily the larger women's sizes were right by the men's so when somone came down the aisle I could pretend I was looking at the men's shoes...lol. Anyway, to make a long story short I picked out some cute strappy sandals with 3.5" heels and went up, nervous as heck, to check out. The girl at the counter didn't really seem to mind, said something like "...I'm assuming these aren't for you..." and I of course came up with some lame story she probly saw right through. The best part is they fit great and I didn't even really try them on in the store. I'm still trying to figure out how to walk gracefully in them, and I think I'm getting it down......sorta. I wish I had some pics, but don't have a camera yet and I couldn't find a pic of them on the website, oh well.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

new threads (pun intended)

We all go through it Kristi. I go through phases where I shop only online, and then something overcomes me (it's called a "good sale") and I shop in public. A few winters ago, the cabin fever bit was really brutal and I found myself out at Kohls trying to avoid going home. It ended up being their after Christmas clearance and the women's clothing was irresistible.
    I bought a suede mini, a few cute tops, a few other fun holiday skirts with sequins and such, and a purple bustier that I tried on in the mens dressing room.
    That was a first, and it was a rather exhilarating experience to go up to the counter with all of those items. The girl was sweet, and gave me a pass by saying I was sweet for buying so many things for my girlfriend. Whatever works, I figure, but I look forward to the day when I look a cute little counter girl like that in the eye and say, "baby, these are for me and I can't wait to get them home!"
    Last week, I "won" a navy pinstriped bustier and I burgandy corset on ebay. You can't go wrong on that heavenly site!
    Chrissy

Went shopping with my sisters tonight - just the skirt and tights from the Gap. Has anyone tried those new low-rise tights/pantyhose? That's what these are ($13) and they're awesome! I also got some pantyhose from Victoria's secret that are low-rise - I've yet to try them on, but they look so comfy!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tristen Cox

Thumbs up

Woowzers! You are a total hottie! Alayna you should really post more pics, I like your style

oh, I had some fun lately. Express is having there quarterly sale and it just drew me in like a moth to a candle. Was driving home from my brothers house and couldn't make a turn onto a street I usually take home and realised the next street went by the mall. (I guess my sale sense was tingling since I just had to stop)

Wasn't orignally going to pass by the section of the mall since I wanted to take a look at another store but I was drawn yet again to that sale. Well, I had fun and bought 4 tops from the ladies side, 2 from the mens side and a skirt that I really like (all for about 80 dollars). Seems I never like skirts or dress since I haven't been able to find any that really looked good, but no more. I love the gals there, never flitched an eye when I asked for a fitting room with a bag full of tops and a couple of dresses to try on.

It was just the pickup I needed for the week.

Grace

Quote Originally Posted by Alayna
    Went shopping with my sisters tonight - just the skirt and tights from the Gap. Has anyone tried those new low-rise tights/pantyhose? That's what these are ($13) and they're awesome! I also got some pantyhose from Victoria's secret that are low-rise - I've yet to try them on, but they look so comfy!!
    You look great Alayna in that skirt.

Grace

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    Woowzers! You are a total hottie! Alayna you should really post more pics, I like your style
    Thanks! As soon as I get the pics from my makeover last week you'll get to see my face! As much as I like shopping with my sister, it's bad news for my wallet. On my own I stick to the clearance racks, but with her I'm compelled to spend a little more...That skirt is the first thing I've bought that wasn't hanging from a clearance rack in longer than I can remember. She's got me into BCBG now - I love all the clothes but can't afford any of them! This leather skirt I want is on sale for $120 - At least they're fun to try on

Wow ALAYNA!!!!

Words fail me!

Love,
    Vicky

Leo, they look stunning! I want some too! Y'all have far nicer things than I do . Hmm, Christmas bonus is only 1.5 months away . Maybe I need to use some of it for some nice new things

Love,
    Vicky
    PS: Leo, THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    i agree
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

shellyshe
    got some of the red and black slingbacks there sexy the red pvc are gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by Bernadina
    Just found a shop sample wedding dress at a thrift store. They had a number of them. I got a beautiful size 15/16 for $32 CDN. - Dina
    Dina, is that a new avatar? u look great!. wenda.

Wenda's fantasy weekend!!!

girls, you will NOT believe my last weekend!! I picked up my G/F in Regina, SK at about 7 am on Friday, and we left for Minot ND. Now, put aside your regional biases for a moment. Minot is a gung-ho little city of about 35,000 North Dakotans, with a B-52 base and a Missile squadron (15,000 persons), with great shopping, and an ongoing series of events. We were down for Norsk Hostfest, the largest Scandanavian festival in North America. Never seen so many oversized RV's in one place!....
    My G/F knows about my cd ing, but has never met Wenda. She was a bit apprehensive/excited that we were crossing the border with my A's, my camisole, my thong and my Nipps. We were just in time for the Clint Black show, which exceeded all of our expectations , great guitarist, excellent vocals, incredible blues harmonica and an encore as a drummer!! Went to the hotel and checked in. I showered and re-shaved, and when she was in the lu, I put on my thong, my thigh-high stockings, my camisole and my cute little A breasts. She giggled...with excitement!! I was in Heaven. Wenda introduced herself. They hit it off immediately. We went for dinner and to the evening show with me wearing everything but the A's under my vest, Wranglers and boots.
    We returned to the hotel and played cards, as Wenda, and Jo Anne. Absolutely unbelieveable. wenda gave Jo a back and foot massage.
    Saturday was girl's day out! Wenda's new, somewhat dominatrix friend, Jaya, is a professional shopper. Wenda got: a black 38C push up bra, a black braided leather wristband, a black leather amulet, a black leather necklace with a silver star, new fishnet thigh high stockings, AAAND a marvellous pair of size 12 leather black ankle-high boots with 3 and 1/2 " heels at Payless Shoes for $5!!!!! Go figure!! Then, we bought a cute little purse at the recycled clothes place for $1. wenda bought jaya an extreme shiny black patent bra, (which may fit Wenda it is too small for Jaya) and a very erotic pair of boots, which Wenda had to kneel to zip up for Mistress Jaya, which was a pretty good turn-on for Jaya.
    ..Back in Saskatchewan, with 'Jaya's' advice, Wenda bought a great silk blouse, an incredible black slinky top (with ties that hold your boobs in place), a somewhat tacky silver gator-skin coat, a turtle neck and a black 38 C strapless thingy.
    Wenda's concern now is that my submissive GF has turned into dominatrix Jaya, and has taken a real liking to Wenda, and encourages wenda to buy bras, shoes, skirts and wigs. Is there a point where your fantasy takes over your life? If you like it, is it a good thing? Wow Girls, this is happening very quickly!!!....thoughts please!!!Wenda.....thx!!!

Aspiring Member
    Very pretty stuff i like it!.

I went shopping with my wife. I was just looking for a nice t-shirt, somehting pink or black with something girly written across my chest. How hard can it be to find what you have in mind. We spent hours and she got more new clothes than me. Still she spotted a nice black silky bra for me and then in the last shop I bought a sleevless black top and a white long sleeve top - both to go with my leather trousers and boots.
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Looking on Ebay

I’m looking at buying these lovely shoes. That is if my bid is successful.

Wish me luck girls.

Kisses Prue

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar

Beautiful clothes and heartache.....

After working myself up to this for over a week, I went to Marks and Spencers last night (open till 10pm), and bought :-

1. Long line purple, brown, black and cream striped blouse with purple chemise.
    2. Black chemise.
    3. Hooded jersey cardigan.
    4. Soft jersey long sleeved T shirt.

My wife was there too, and I had a lovely time later trying them all on....
    PERFECT !!!

But back to reality with a bump this morning.......got into work to find that last night, the security gates to the site had been rammed open and over £10,000's worth of plant and equipment stolen, and offices and stores damaged........but worst of all, my boss called me 'negligent'.....

I'm so low now I could cry.........
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

Anne, now that is not nice (the latter part). But, to get back to the better things in life, when are we going to see photos of your purchases!? Especially being modelled

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar

New stuff......

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for the sympathy about the work thing !

Hope to get some photos done pretty soon.......but they'll be without breast-forms and with my old wig.....the one in my profile pic.

Hope to get new boobs and hair-do in next few weeks.......so watch this space.

Those lovely boots of yours......would you like to describe them in pvt ?
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C