View Poll Results: FTM ONLY!!! Do You Have an SO/Partner?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 43.33%
  • No, and I would like one

7 23.33%
  • No, but I don't want one

2 6.67%
  • Maybe . . . sort of . . . not sure

4 13.33%
  • Other (please explain)

4 13.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SO? What's That? (FtM Question)

Well, if that's the welcome back I'm going to get, I should disappear more often.

I'll try to behave for now, though.

Should we be keeping some kind of record of how long it takes for threads in this section to wander off topic?
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Well, if that's the welcome back I'm going to get, I should disappear more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Cai
    I'll try to behave for now, though.
    Where's the fun in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cai
    Should we be keeping some kind of record of how long it takes for threads in this section to wander off topic?
    You know it doesn't matter . . . they wander off . . . they wander back . . . the worse that can happen is that we get seasick.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post

Where's the fun in that?
    Hmm, that's true.

I don't want to disappear just now though, I'll have to find some other way to make trouble.

You know it doesn't matter . . . they wander off . . . they wander back . . . the worse that can happen is that we get seasick.
    Considering that I do get seasick, I suppose I should watch out.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Considering that I do get seasick, I suppose I should watch out.
    Now you tell me . . . that's one cabin boy that won't get an invitation to my cabin after the rum party.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Now you tell me . . . that's one cabin boy that won't get an invitation to my cabin after the rum party.
    Awww....

Awww....
    Oh okay . . . just don't get too close to the hot tub. If you start swaying, just go lie down . . . in the nearest hammock of course.

Oh okay . . . just don't get too close to the hot tub. If you start swaying, just go lie down . . . in the nearest hammock of course.
    It's a deal.

And to the topic at hand - Brian got an email Sun night saying I was back from vacation. It is now Tuesday. I will shift from "sorta" to "NO" unless I hear from him very soon.

It's a deal.

And to the topic at hand - Brian got an email Sun night saying I was back from vacation. It is now Tuesday. I will shift from "sorta" to "NO" unless I hear from him very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh another update:

Yes - Daniel, Deacon, Felix, Ron, Tristan

No, and I would like one - Adam, Benny (Abraxas), CaptLex, Deron Diablo, Joe, Onerous

No, but I don't want one - Alan

[Still not sure which "No" category Shaun and Punkster belong in]

Maybe . . . sort of . . . not sure - Cai, Durden, Kieron Andrew

Other (please explain) - ZenFrost

Nobody asked you - Emily Anderson, Heather lace

[I][Not sure which "No" Joe, Shaun, Benny and Punkster belong in
    I voted : No, and I would like one

No, and I would like one, but I'm not really looking
    would be more accurate, though.

Quote Originally Posted by wanttobejoe View Post
    I voted : No, but I would like one

No, but I would like one, but I'm not really looking
    would be more accurate, though.
    Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Maybe I should have made that a different choice . . . suits me too.

Well, I have a man-person at the moment but he's been bugging the crap outta me latey and prolly won't last very much longer. So, what category would that put me in? o_o
    Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Tell View Post
    Well, I have a man-person at the moment but he's been bugging the crap outta me latey and prolly won't last very much longer. So, what category would that put me in? o_o
    Other?

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    Yeesh, no but I don't want one makes me sound so bitchy. But I don't... (I also feel lonely all by myself there). Unless, wanting a non-sexual life mate is wanting one.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

That makes three.

Sure is difficult to read the stuff in bold, isn't it?
    Story of my life –>

It is my firm belief that this people don't read anything at all and just click buttons randomly, which is how they end up voting in our poll.

Because the only other option would be that they have cottage cheese for brains (I'm not saying they do, just to be clear. I'm saying they're not reading the BOLD at all).

/whacks people who don't read the rules with idiot bashing stick. Whew. That was fun.

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    That makes three.

Sure is difficult to read the stuff in bold, isn't it?
    I've added FTM to the poll, if anyone else votes in the damn poll without reading it and are NOT FTM, they are going to get a bloody ban. I'm so sick of this crap
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    I've added FTM to the poll, if anyone else votes in the damn poll without reading it and are NOT FTM, they are going to get a bloody ban. I'm so sick of this crap
    Thanks, Tamara . . . that may hurt even more than taking away their panties. Too bad there isn't like an electric shock that hits 'em if they post in the wrong place.

Guys, I'm thinking I should have added more response possibilities, but if I change it now it'll change your answers, so . . . never mind.

Anyway, here are the latest numbers:

Yes - Daniel, Dave, Deacon, EthanNoel, Felix, Ron, Tristan

No, and I would like one - Adam, Benny, CaptLex, Deron Diablo, Joe, Onerous

No, but I don't want one (or not currently looking) - Alan

[Still not sure which "No" category Shaun and Punkster belong in]

Maybe . . . sort of . . . not sure - Cai, Durden, Kieron Andrew

Other (please explain) - ZenFrost (and maybe HiddenTell)

Nobody asked you - Emily Anderson, Heather lace, KimberlyG

Ok - been hiding away for a few days (in a dark room under the duvet refusing to speak and eat but hey whats new?) Decided to check forum and find this poll - damm what can I say yes I have a SO (on the 2nd official one!) but he is not sure he will be able to stick around as my transition goes along its merry way... so for the time being yes. I hope for the future he will still be there but he likes women and errr well I'm changing thank god to my inner male so its a waiting game. If not him then nobody for me.
    "If you are going through hell, keep going."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    i think im dating, doesn't answer you well does it lol, i'll tell you after the 9th
    Hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    It is my firm belief that this people don't read anything at all and just click buttons randomly, which is how they end up voting in our poll.

Because the only other option would be that they have cottage cheese for brains (I'm not saying they do, just to be clear. I'm saying they're not reading the BOLD at all).

/whacks people who don't read the rules with idiot bashing stick. Whew. That was fun.
    Very true.

I voted the other possibility mainly because I had no idea what the hell you meant by SO. Thought it was some sort of sexual thing........don't ask LOL. So as to the correct response to the poll because I answered wrong would be No I do not have one & not sure I want one right now but if the right person comes along....sure!
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Well, for over four years I've been head over ears in love with a friend of mine. We're close, we spend a lot of time together, she cares about me, but it's never going to be more than that. I can quite well live with such a state of affairs, however.

I do have a girlfriend, soon to be wife come january 16th.
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by jsoto81 View Post
    I do have a girlfriend, soon to be wife come january 16th.
    Congrats!!

Well I know you guys have heard me talk about my husband before. As of June 15th we have been married for 6 years.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Platinum Member
    need to change mine to no...even though i already did the poll

Erm actually there's been a little change....please add me to the maybe not sure, kinda catergory lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hey you with the pretty face welcome to the human race, a celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waiting and today is the day we've waited for.

Rapidly becoming a Gender Equality Duty expert (Europe)