Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you have difficulty finding? Open to ALL

Hum a dress like the one Bev looking for but more seriously finding clothing is always a pain to me, in guy mode or normaly im in the border of size >< so i got one of my ex GG who like sweing do my clothing ... but pleated school skirt where are they !!!

MM thats a thought Gabbie,
    I tried to get a pleated school type of a skirt not so long back for a friend CD of mine. I couldn't find a big one in any of the school shops so I went round the charity shops, still had no luck but your right they seem to be in short supply right now.
    Bev

Smile

Guess I am one of the lucky ones, I can do my shopping at wally world right off the rack

Well the biggist thing I'm haveing trouble with is I have no idea what I want at this time. I know I want somthing new in casual....

Sizes

Wow,thanks girls I feel so much better. I had no idea how petite my 12w size feet were. Still,I'd love to buy cute shoes off the rack at reasonable prices like GGs do.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Well Suzy thats easy peasy. A dress that makes me look like Miss World with all the curves in all the right places and legs that go right up to my bum.
    Bev
    lol

You're looking for somewhere to buy long legs?

Good luck with that one.

Slip Lover

Classy Dresses

In the past, many stores sold knee length, rayon sheath, zip back dresses that looked very classy and did not cost a small fortune. I wish I could find a nearby store that still stocked a reasonable number of these conservative type dresses I do not like to use ebay or second hand stores. The only place that I see them these days is on Turner Classic Movies which I think tells me something.

Ashley

Shoes!!!

I can usually find clothing that fits me. I go to Khols, Walmart and the like. But I have an expensive taste in shoes. Im a size 12-13.
    One time I found a pair of shoes that were so cute, but only went up to a size 10. They were a pair of black patent low heeled closed toed slingbacks with a sort of pointy toe and a black patent leather bow over the vamp of the shoe. They were EXACTLY what I have been craving.
    Due to my larger feet, I find myself to be disappointed often. I dont like "non skid soles". I prefer raw leather. So in a nutshell I find that I have a hard time finding shoes that have what I am looking for.
    Oh, and I would really like to find a pair of black patent pumps with a patent leather bow. Cant find them in my size ANYWHERE!!!

Purchasing Clothing

For most items I shop at Wal-Mart, Winners and Payless Shoes. I am fortunate to be able to wear size 10 dresses, and I maintain a 28 inch waist, and I wear womens size 10 shoes. Some of my leather outfits are pricy, I have purchased a leather pleated A-line skirt, a leather corset halter top, tight leather pants and a matching leather jacket that all together cost $2000 (but I love them and they are sexy). I wore the pants, corset and jacket to a fetish event this spring and you could tell it turned on both sexes. You may check them out at www.northboundleather.com in Toronto, or look for ravenandrea at either www.adultfriendfinders.com, www.alt.com or www.myspace.com .
    Andrea
    Last edited by RavenAndrea; 07-24-2008 at 08:45 PM.

Real nice authentic cheerleader outfits are rare on ebay or thrift. Nice styling schoolgirl clothes too. Beatiful corset sets that have a panty instead of a crappy thong - rare.

Cheap but beautiful St John ebay finds take luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Mostly, bras. Having a 50 inch chest makes it harder to find a proper bra, especially one without DD cups, in a store.
    I had that problem also till I discovered bra extenders So no mor plain style just my size bras like I used to wear lol

a lover

For me, finding the right tops is really tough, even since I've lost so much weight. And finding cool clip-on earrings is nearly impossible these days.

And yeah, like Linda said, I wish the right lover would come out of his or her shell and just tackle me!

affordable retro corsetry is one thing i struggle to find and one of my little indulgences ..

mitch

sizing

Being tall over 6' and size 14/16 dress I have trouble with sleeves and pants length. I found the "Tall Girls Shop" Located near many major cities and on line. Dont feel embarrassed to go in drab and try on womans things. They have about 20% cds.
    That being said I am always looking for a size 40AA bra that has long straps so that they dont look like they are riding up in front.
    Janet

I'm having difficulty finding two things:

1 - A GG that is capable of being an understanding friend with the qualities that would make her a best friend; and

2 - A clothing store that does not employ male sales associates or stuck up, snobby, "oh not another drag queen" female sales associates.

I'm not asking for much am I?
    [SIZE="3"]Find out who you are before you regret it. Because life is so short, there's no time to waste it.[/SIZE] ~ Shirley Manson of Garbage

Someone to seriously help me with makeup without outing me. My wife has the skin and texture that bare minerals is almost too much. So she does not have the info that I need.

not made for us

they are just not made for us . The womens fashons go all over the place in sizes and just because t gives us a number we think it will go for us but dresses wont fit most of us ,only those little top lucky ones . I have alot of skirts fom e bay that wont work dammit

false nails that are wide enough for your average tranny nail.
    oh, and bangles that fit over wrist

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    What I have difficulty finding has nothing to do with clothing! I find it difficult to find a cd friend that lives close enough to me to possibly meet. Everyone I meet on these kinds of sites lives so far away that meeting isn't practicle.
    Susan, if I were closer I'd be there in a minute. We could talk shoes, makeup and about that lovely 68' Charger.

A GG that excepts me for who I am and will help me with make up and dressing and go out with me.

Bras that fit, look nice and aren't too expensive. I measure as a 46B but most of the cups are still too big.

Id like to find more short pleated skirts with elastic waistbands. I think Im fairly ordinary sized with about a 30 in waist and can find plenty of back or side zip skirts but I prefer elastic waistband skirts as they are more comfortable in my opinion. Also anything short and pleated - even zipper types - are getting more dificult to find. I do not like skorts or scooters either.

Luv and Hugs,
    Patti Remick
    Massachusetts, USA - 20 miles (32 km) west of Boston.

Rings and bracelets are a problem for me - my hands are great for piano-playing but for fashion - not so much...

Quote Originally Posted by michellejw View Post
    Bras that fit, look nice and aren't too expensive. I measure as a 46B but most of the cups are still too big.
    have u tried nearly b? also I had to get bra extenders the strap was a wee short and was out of 40ish.