Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you have difficulty finding? Open to ALL

Banned Read only

What do you have difficulty finding? Open to ALL

We all have our own strange (or not so strange) desires and kinks and quirks so I was wondering if you are having trouble finding something that you desire. There are plenty of places to buy clothing online etc but do they really cater for what you want? I know what I like but it's hard to find it all in one place. It seems that the people who make things for the CD community are translating something from a secondhand account but without really understanding the language.
    Like....Sissy clothing...for example. "Stick some lace on it and make it look like a 5 year old designed it with new crayons on a sugar rush." Doesn't really work. They sort of have the idea but don't 'get it'. Although having said that, there are some good companies if you look hard enough.

How about the FtM guys? Is there somewhere where all your ideas of 'male' and 'macho' can be found in one place, produced by someone who understands the angle? Can you buy cheque shirts and boxers with a 'friend' already sewn in? Pull 'em on, ready to go? (Patent pending.)

I'm just curious. Have I just not found the right links or is there a lack out there for your personal desires?

A good selection of reasonably priced tall women's dresses........

Banned Read only
    I don't have any strange desires. Hmm, maybe I'm just too normal.

Everyday, non-fetish or clubbing type shoes in size 14 sasquatch..
    Hugss, Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by suzy cool View Post
    How about the FtM guys? Is there somewhere where all your ideas of 'male' and 'macho' can be found in one place, produced by someone who understands the angle? Can you buy cheque shirts and boxers with a 'friend' already sewn in? Pull 'em on, ready to go? (Patent pending.)
    I'm not sure what a cheque shirt is - do you mean plaid? If so, those aren't hard for me to find or any men's shirt, really. Sometimes I have to get them shortened a bit at the tailor (I'm a shorty), but most of the time I can find my size and not too long.

I'm not interested in boxers with "friends". I have plenty of boxers and I can add my own "friend" when I want.

My problem is shoes. I have small feet (even for a female) and there are no men's shoes in my size - only boys shoes, which are not made very well and aren't very comfortable. In fact, my last quest for work shoes led me to the Easy Spirit store where I bought two pair of gender-neutral women's shoes (and I got funny looks from the salesguy). That thread is in our clothing section somewhere, if anyone's interested (I think it's called "Finally, Shoes!").
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have trouble finding anything My size (Im a 50 inch waist in male pants) that isnt horrid looking or a moo moo. I've seen a few magizines that have clothing I liked, but not at almost 200 dollars a dress or 100 bucks for a skirt.

Shoes are a problem too. 13w male feet dont seem to fit in any of the female shoes Id love to get.

Of course, some "Naughty" clothing like a corset and a garterbelt with stockings that fit me too would be a godsend... but again, Im on the large size and cant seem to find anyone who makes clothing for my size

I find everything I desire at Kohl's... and TJ Maxx.... Burlington... Ohh yeah and Value City..... Macys.... Sears.... Pennys....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Mostly, bras. Having a 50 inch chest makes it harder to find a proper bra, especially one without DD cups, in a store.
    DonnaT

Since I've lost 30 lbs, no problema. If I could find some backzip pants, hmmmm......

13 wide 3 or 4" heels for me.I have 20+ pairs of shoes, but damn, the left one is tight at times, even using a shoe stretcher. Oh, and a nice pleated skirt. Seems that they have gone out of style.
    Dani

[quote=Relorian;1372423]
    Shoes are a problem too. 13w male feet dont seem to fit in any of the female shoes Id love to get.

Google your female size, and you just might find what you looking for. Women's size shoes are one to one and a half larger in size than men's. In other words, I ware an eleven and a half E in men's. But a thirteen WW in women's. Ross Homerson is a pretty good brand and they have limited large sizes. Try "Zappo's". Pricey, but no shipping either way.

Former Member
    Tall sizes. I am 6' tall, 190 pounds and have long arms. I am size 18 on top and size 12 on the bottom. Sooooooooo, finding anything that fits is difficult for me. JC Penney does have some tall sizes, and that is where I usually buy my clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by kateyliz View Post
    Hugss, Kathy
    Ditto to that! And where's the pretty sandals in 14? Sometimes Doc Martin's are cute with a skirt, but it's just too warm for that.

Vintage

I have difficulty finding super cute Vintage dresses from the 1940's that I don't get beaten out of by rabid e bayers. Unless I bid something high like 100 dollars, and hope that they will "back down" at 60, I rarely ever win the "Must have" dresses that a few of the bidders may even rob a bank to get their hands on. Certain garments "speak" to us. I speak back..late at night as I gaze at the screen : "I want you"......On another note, I get depressed when I go to a thrift shop and can't find anything but sleazey cheap synthetics. But I do get lucky at times and latch onto something classy, so all is not lost.
    Last edited by Stargirl; 07-23-2008 at 07:52 PM. Reason: typo

Size 14W shoes and a 48D bullet bra would make me happy.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Being an almost perfect size 16(wish it was size 12 or at least 14), and wearing ladies size 10 shoes, I have no problem finding anything to wear. My problem is finding closet space to put it in. You would think that living alone in a three bedroom house with fair size closets in every bedroom I would have plenty of space! But I don't!!! I even have portable closets in my basement that are full! Maybe I should stop buying! Naaaahhhhhh!!!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by kateyliz View Post
    Hugss, Kathy
    Got to agree with Kathy. Sensible ladies shoes in larger sizes is a tough find.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Silver Member

What do you have difficulty in finding? Open to ALL

What I have difficulty finding has nothing to do with clothing! I find it difficult to find a cd friend that lives close enough to me to possibly meet. Everyone I meet on these kinds of sites lives so far away that meeting isn't practicle.

Yes ! Difficult to find

Yes Susan,

Either my location is not blessed with a good amount of real dyed in the wool crossdressers that would like to meet or they are not as gutsy as in the larger cities I get lots of email
    during the week but when the week end rolls around my repliers are no where to be found . it would be nice to have a like minded girl friend for shopping or just meet for a beverage....lacie

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I find everything I desire at Kohl's... and TJ Maxx.... Burlington... Ohh yeah and Value City..... Macys.... Sears.... Pennys....
    I'm with Karen!
    But, I must also add Victoria's Secret, Dillards, Dressbarn, Marshalls, Body Central, Wet Seal, Sephora, Target, Ross, Shoe Carnival, Beall's,......
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I guess I'm a lucky one that wears pretty reasonable sized shoes (same as my wife in fact) and my clothes size is still a bit large but coming down and still not too hard to locate. What I would like is some consistency in sizing - sometimes I need a size 22 and sometimes I need a 16, I'm not sure if it's the difference in my proportions from a GG or difference in style or what but it means that I have to try on everything before I know it fits and often this means I have to buy it and return it if it doesn't fit, what a pain.

Shoes...I wear a perfect 10 which is great but I no longer buy online (I like Zappos a lot) because 70% of the shoes I order don't feel comfortable or just don't seem to fit right. Yes I know they have a great return policy but what pain again...you better believe I'll be in a shopping frenzy this year around SCC. :-)

I can't find the cute clothes you small girls can wear. I guess its time for a diet.

...a pair of stylish, low heel pumps in a size 15 for my frankenfeet would be a nice start...

jenn

Shoes for me too. Like Jenn I wear a 15W. What's frustrating is at woman within I can find a number of shoes that go to 14WW. So close but yet so far.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Well Suzy thats easy peasy. A dress that makes me look like Miss World with all the curves in all the right places and legs that go right up to my bum.
    Bev