View Poll Results: Where are you in your CD'ing journey?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • For me, the journey has just begun

10 7.46%
  • I'm on my way, with a long way to go

57 42.54%
  • I'm well on my way, with some way to go

52 38.81%
  • I've reached my destination

15 11.19%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you where you want to be?

Banned Read only

Are you where you want to be?

- Where are you currently in your CD'ing activity?
    - Are you happy with what you have in the way of time and space to crossdress?
    - What more would you want?
    - What is your final destination?

Please explain your reasoning in the thread.
    Last edited by Emily Anderson; 07-25-2008 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Because I wanted to.

My answer isn't up there.

I'm mostly where I want to be. I'd be where I want to be if my wife wasn't worried about friends and neighborrs finding out.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post

I'm mostly where I want to be. I'd be where I want to be if my wife wasn't worried about friends and neighborrs finding out.
    Well, that would be "I'm well on my way, with some way to go".

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post

I'm mostly where I want to be. I'd be where I want to be if my wife wasn't worried about friends and neighbors finding out.
    To me the answer is I am well on my way but still a ways to go.

Eventually I would like to be 24/7 but there are still issues there to broach. For all intents I am en femme all the time with the exception of work. Most of the people I work with know of my transgenderism and much to my delight many of them could care less. I still have some reservations about going to work dressed for the moment. I have gone on to work en femme a couple of Saturdays and the only problem I had was with the guard at the gate. He knows my car by sight and stopped me when he saw the brunette driving it. I showed him my badge and he just sighed and waved me through. My time is coming just not sure exactly when at this moment though.

i feel like im just starting again , after my divorce and a probable bout of depression i threw out all my CD clothes and once i got my head sorted i realised i missed dressing up more than i missed my ex wife i have started buying girly things again now its all down to finances to what i buy and when and finding this forum has made so much easier

MM Good question,
    I think your destination changes as time goes by. If you had asked me 5 years ago where I wanted to be today the answer would have been very different from where I am at.
    I didn't know where my partners CDing would take us, it was a bit of an unknown quantity. Five years on we have many new friends through his CDing, live in a house in the middle of now where which is extremely CD friendly when the kids are at their dads. I have a career that pays a very good salary which enables us to go away on fairly frequent tranny weekends. I couldn't really wish for more.
    However, I expect there is more to come. I guess we are all always striving to go that bit further whatever or wherever it is we eventually want to end up.
    On the other hand my partner would wish for more time to dress because he is fairly limited on an evening due to my two daughters living with us full time and my two sons regularly staying over. So I guess he would say he can't wait for all the kids to be at Uni or married with families of their own so that he can be where he wants to be with more opportunities to dress.
    Bev

I have a long way to go, again. I used to dress everyday and even go out. But, with kids, it is impossible. Now, it's hunt and peck.

Wink Transition Journey

I am well on my way transitioning. My female wardrobe is almost bigger than my male wardrobe. Certainly I have more womens shoes and hosiery than male shoes and socks. My weekly electrolosis treatments are reducing my whiskers although I have about 150 more hours of pain. My own hair lays on my shoulders and I keep my weight around 150 pounds and a 28 inch waist, so my 44C breasts (silicone forms) give me a great figure for 55 years young. I am comfortable going out as I know I am passable and I am satisfied with my appearance.
    Andrea
    Last edited by RavenAndrea; 07-25-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: spelling error correction

I'd like the opportunity to dress more in public. I'm lucky because Manchester - the home of the Gay Village - is also the home of the TV/CD community. However, due to work and being a total chicken, I only go out once a year.
    I'm not interested in gender reassignment. I feel for those who have GD, but am firmly a male hetero.
    I'd like to be able to pass, but it would involve miracle surgery or an out break of near-sightedness among the British population.
    I have a wonderful and understanding wife of 30 years. If I was to go out en-femme a lot, it may cause her to re-evaluate the supportive and immensly tolerant attitude she has to me.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Who said anything about a Destination ?

That said, I'm well under way !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Emily,
    My Cding is currently restricted to hotels and the house, when my wife is not around. I don't currently feel the need for wigs or makeup. That may come in the future.
    As for where I am going, I wish I knew the answer to that question. Just when I think I have "arrived" at my CDing "destination", I find that there is more road ahead. That said, I am comfortable with where I am and where, and at what pace I am traveling on my personal journey. As for time, I wish I had more time for everything in my life, except work. I love hiking, but hardly have time anymore.

Jaydee

I would have to say my dressing is almost where I want it to be. i dress 24/7 and I go out daily dressed, I work dressed seeing as how itas so easy being a truckdriving female.My next step will be the HRT and implants and then I will be as far as I think I need to go.Well at least until I find a husband and see what he will want me to do after I fill my own goals.

You forgot this option....

It never took me where i wanted!!
    I intend to try and live without it!!

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar

Smile

I am there. I dress when I feel the need, I have a supportive GG. I can afford all the kinky stuff I want, so I am happy with life how it is right now :^)
    Peace through superior dress sense..

I am pretty content with where I am at this point in my life , I would like to find an accepting GG partner to share my life with , and to enjoy all that life has to offer . Maybe someday ! Tomara

I'm pretty much where I want to be even though I've been trying new things. My final destination? Zero Point!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

hopes to become a girl xoAmandaxo85's Avatar
    i am not even close to where i would like to be. i hope one day that i can maybe transition

I'm on my way, with a long way to go

good question i feel I'm on my way, with a long way to go. as most of my sisters know i am a ts. and as such i am constantly re inventing myself trying to find the best look for passing reason image is everything trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. but i fear there is only so much i can do.
    i don't do this for me as much as i do so for the general public in order to blend in the best i can. yes we all want to be accepted for who we are but there are rules and sadly we must comply in order to fit in. size weight looks actions, i have a long way to go in turn that leads to frustrations.
    personally i don't give a damn what people think about me ..but then if i don't play there game there way it causes problems we have all been there those that are out that is ..
    so i try to look passable some what.. i find it's like being in a hamster wheel running forever it seams and when you get off your right where you started from but i try. being trans is not a choice but it's all i am .. just do the best i can with what I've got
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I believe I am where I need to be for now. I am still buying stuff and trying to figure out what I like. As for relationship, I couldn't ask for a more understanding GF and that is where I need to be. I am happy staying home to dress when I want, I don't feel the need to got out. so i am good for now.
    Love always
    Beth

How about I'm not sure because I don't know the final destination

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by searching View Post
    How about I'm not sure because I don't know the final destination
    In that case, you're either:

- on my way, with a long way to go

or

- well on my way, with some way to go

All depends on how you feel...

I picked the latter, only because I feel that I've come so far in a short period of time and I am trying to hold back from going into the PINK FOG.

Just need to retire and develop my breasts
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

In dressing as in many other aspects of my life I am happy with my progress and wish to continue to improve.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Silver Member
    I have been doing this for over 40 years and have reached where I want to be with cd. I have the time, place, and opportunity to dress whenever I want. After being in the closet for many years I recently came out. I now go out dressed in public and have never been happier. I think I have reached my destination (if indeed there is one). I do not want SRS or to go full time. I am almost 24/7 and am content to leave it at that.