Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair real or wigs

Wig or Own Hair?

I alternate between my long brunette wig and my own blonde hair. I have kept my hair long for decades.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would luv to be able to grow my own long hair! But not an option for me due to it 'thinning' out and then I am a VP at a large corporation so I got be Mr. Cleancut at work.

Personally I think guys do look nice with long hair so when not in girly mode ya can still look nice. By the way one of the fringe benifits of CDing is that we tend to take care of our skin, diet, exersise and yeap if we have it take care of our hair. So we end up being better looking guys than the average Jo.

So...let it grow sweetie if ya can. If not, well wigs are fun and you can be a blonde one day and the next a brunette!!!

Hair? What hair? I have no choice but to wear a wig because wearing a baseball cap with a dress looks tacky. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Thanks for all the grate thoughts and opinions. I realy needed the boost of confidence lately. I have almost wanted to cut it off but ive worked so long to grow it .

I have long hair too and love it,I am a light blonde.I once in a while wear a redhead,brunette wig.

Silver Member
    I would like to grow my hair long but worry that it would interfere with wearing a wig. I like to change my appearance by wearing different colors and styles of wigs. If a person has long natural hair would it be a problem getting it concealed under a wig?

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    i'm growing mine out just because girls are always telling me how they would kill to have my hair.

to wigg or not to wig!

I have long hair, this is the first time in my life that i have ever had long hair and it is amazing! I love it! my hair is just past my shoulder, dark brown, and natural straight even in the rainy season! There is so much you can do with it. you can spend hours styling it, you hide behind it, chew it when you are nervous, spin you pony tail like a propeller, smack people with it, it is a handle by which people can grab ya, and sooo much more! I guess i like my hair just a bit much but...

Hugs!

Happy in Satin Nighties Rachel Newark's Avatar

Smile hair?

Tomorrow ( 30th) is my 51st birthday. What is this 'hair' of which you speak ??

::grin::

Rachel
    They're not womans clothes, they're mine. I have receipts !

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

love my own hair

My hair is my own and it is slightly longer than in my Avatar
    Joan Az
    JoanAz

When people say long hair, what does that mean?

2 inches in length (which is long for someone who shaves their head!), shoulder length, halfway down your back, long enough to sit on.

It is like saying how long is a piece of string?!!!

I had my hair cut recently. It still falls just above my shoulders, but the back underneath was thinned out. Now it looks good.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I do not have the choice so i would be inclined to say that i would love real hair, and i would certainly like to have the option of growing it long enough for a bob cut at least.
    I do find it sort of amusing that if you do not have long natural hair then a wig is thought of as being obligatory and you would get shot by the Cd police if you were caught without one, yet the same would not be said on other things like a dress, skirt or even shoes so why is this as i have seen females out and about with very short or even no hair.
    The only insight that i can get to this is my wife as i could borrow her clothes if they fit (but to dam small for me) yet if i touch her hair when she has done it i would get my hand chopped off.
    But this vicar did once tell me that god created a few perfect people in this world and the rest he gave hair to

I've had long hair since about a year after I graduated high school. I advocate it. Nothing feels nicer than your hair touching bare flesh. And....everyone with short hair looks alike.

Folicularly challenged

Well, suffering from MPB, wigs are a necessity for me. Abouy 25 years ago, my hair looked really good when my wife styled it for me for a haloween costume. Wish I still had as much now.

I have to wear a wig since my work needs everyone to be dressed formal in suits as i am a manager in a bank

I had long hair (mid back) when I was much younger, and loved it. It was almost as long as my beard. I could grow it long now, but it would probably look funny with all the baldness going on on top. So, I keep it short and a wig is a necessity. If you can grow your hair, I say go for it.

Dee

I used to have quite long hair,but I found for normal daily wear it was too much of a chore,it being naturally curly.Then the inevitable noticeable loss set in and I decided to clipper it all off very short. I prefer a wig, I've got two both long but in two different shades of blonde.I've had to have the fringe cut,but I can put them up in different styles and they're almost always ready to go

Frenchie.......Gina

I had shoulder length hair the last two years I was in high school (many years ago) and absolutely loved it. But then I graduated and had to lose the hair to get a job. Sigh....

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile wigs or real hair

[SIZE="3"]I'm the type who just loves wigs...I know, growing ones own hair out is the preferred method...Believe me...I would if I could...But I love the one major advantage of wigs...I can change style, length, and color in a few seconds...I've been everything from butterscotch blonde to #10 dark brown...and everything in between....I've gone with "updos" to hair down to the middle of my back...I consider wigs a blessing....( even in the heat of a Texas summer )... and I'll keep trying new things

Just a sampling of my "inventory"...And the funny thing is..I've bought maybe 10 more since this pic was taken...
    [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

My hair is a bit on the long side these days, but a bit too fine to do anything with. It's nice to be able to totally transform with a wig. Just jump into a nearby phone booth....
    "She's wigging out again!"