Thread: Out at home

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar

Out at home

I've been CD'ing for 2-1/2 years now with the support and acceptance of my SO. We lived by ourselves until about 9 months ago when her 22 year old daughter moved in since we "retired" from our "normal" jobs and bought a truck. Until the, I had the run of the house with my CD'ing activities. Her daughter, I'll call her J, moved in for financial reasons and to take care of the house and yard while we were gone, which is quite a bit. When we got home, J gave us plenty of space and usually stayed with girlfriends while we were home, giving me many opportunities for CD'ing once again. I came out to J last week and what a relief! She did go out with us to a bar with another couple while I was dressed en femme and is totally cool with my CD'ing. Since then, I've been able to break in some heels around the house that I got from her, expose my painted toenails without worrying, not worry about my shaved legs and keep my nightgowns on in the morning after I get up. Yesterday, my SO and J went shopping and I asked them to pick me up some Kiss nails. They did and since I've never used artificial nails, I'll be practicing quite a bit. While they were gone, I put together a slide show of about 180 pics of me en femme and showed them when they got home. J was glad I did and asked a lot of questions about CD'ing and offered some very constructive criticism. Anyway, the SO and I have been on an unpaid vacation all month of July and have to get back to work. It sure is nice, well more like fantastic, to live in a totally accepting household!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

How nice glad it all worked out for you
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Fantastic. It just has to feel good to be able to do whatever you want in your own home. Not keeping a secret from a loved one has to feel pretty good too.

Silver Member
    That is just wonderful Debbee! I am happy for you.

It makes me feel really good when I hear of a successful family like yours.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

What a luck girl you are hun.
    Angie

Kudos to the GG's in your household. A close family is always a great feeling.

A peaceful, accepting home... great for you, Debeelee. Well done by all of you.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

That's great to hear debbeelee. I'm glad things worked out well for you.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

That is wonderful. It is great to be able to dress as you like, whenever you like and not to need to run and hide when someone comes home. It is one thing to keep secrets from those outside the home; but it is really hard when they live in the home. I know that is a great relief on your part. And for her to be supportive and not just accepting is a real plus. Congrats

Hugs

Nicole

All too rare and so nice to read.