Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Best part about being a Crossdresser is?

the feel of being beautiful,
    from inside to outside

The feel of satin.
    Wearing sexier underware than my wife.
    Nylons on freshly shaving legs. Lets not forget 4" heels.
    Being relaxed the entire time.

seeing a girl wearing something that i have

Being able to feel and act femine along with wearing a bra and pantyhose
    Amanda

Women clothes look much nicer and I love the feeling of wearing high heels. And also the feeling of maybe getting caught.
    Suzanne

I get the sense that I am sexier as Andrea than I am in guy mode. I guess I like that. Andrea can work it, whereas my guy self is not as adept - though I do ok
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Just becoming the girl I love to be. It is the clothes and the way they make me feel inside. I love to look like a girl. I have always wanted to be a girl and this is as close as I can get. Putting on a bra, panties and a slip feels great. Then to top it off with a pretty skirt and top or dress makes me feel pretty inside and out. Love being a girl more than a man. I feel complete when I put on the makeup and wig.

The Unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by GINA-CD View Post
    The whole process of transforming myself and at the end admiring the beautiful results. To me it has become an addiction to feeling sexy. That's what I think I need, to feel sexy and get attention of those who look at me and be certain that when they see me, they like what they see.
    Just as you said it. That's what it is to me.

Being shunned my whole life and very RARELY getting to feel "attractive" as a male. Feeling "sexy" is something that is very intoxicating.

The feeling of wearing feminine clothes..
    Especially Pantyhose, under a very short skirt!

Lets not forget putting that polish on your toes and then seeing those toes peeking out of a pair of open toe pumps.
    Trisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Stepping out is so hard!! cdkelsi's Avatar
    It just feels so much better and right. So more relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by tvbeckytv View Post
    ...that we keep the hosiery industry alive
    I agree 100%.. without cross dressers pantyhose would be in the museums by now.. "remember when women were "forced" to wear this hideous clothing"..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Just being as pretty on the outside as I feel on the inside. - and all the nice and soft silky perks that go with that feeling.

The transition from being manly to being much more feminine. The clothes, heels, nylons and makeup are part of it, but going out and interacting with others and being called a girl is just fun and an ego boost. It is a lot of work compared to being a guy, but I can't do without it.
    Charlie

Being able to express myself......even if others don't accept who I am

Best thing? I guess knowing more about how women feel, and how much trouble it is really being one. I only have to deal with the clothing; they have to deal with it all, every single day. It's helped me understand them much better.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Having large beautiful breast. The view when I look at myself in the mirror. The woman in mirror looking back makes me feel great about myself.

The great feeling that comes over me when Im dressed.

Well for me, I am more comfy in womens clothes than in mens, so I guess the best part is that when I dress, either underdress which i do 24/7 or fully, I can be the real me.

The feel of panties, pantyhose, skirts.......
    Its great!!!
    Hugs
    Jessica

Hmmm

The choice of wardrobe is far greater and more fun. The selection of materials as better and of course wayyy softer

I am also going to say being able to be in touch with fem side and maybe able to understand some of the GG frustrations.

e

Smile The best part of being a crossdresser is...

"I have to know what you all think the best part of being a crossdresser is? I personal love the clothes but what makes you want to dress? The danger factor? Taboo? Or does it just feel right? Maybe there is more to it?"

The best part of being a crossdresser for me is relaxing into the experience, and whenever possible getting all dressed up for hours at a time, trying on different sexy outfits, practice walking in heels, putting on makeup and wearing beautiful long hair around the house. The danger factor is always there, but luckily my wife is good about calling on her way home. She now knows after I finally told her six years into our marriage, but she doesn't accept it, and prefers I keep it to myself; oh well, her loss. But at least I don't have to worry about being discovered like I did before I told her.
    Eve

Do something special for yourself today. You deserve it!

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile

[SIZE="3"]The best part??? To me it's the "transformation" from who I am....Into someone I should have been...Being able to look into the mirror and see a (pretty?) lady looking back instead of "Ugly old What's his name"...Mainly the hair and makeup....The clothes just complete the look...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Right there with ya Kendra!!!

*hugs*

Zara
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Well for me it is

how I tap into those sensitive, caring, emotional feelings that my conservative upbringing told me only girls have. One day I hope to not have to dress just to feel like me. My "fem side" is in there whether I dress or not, I should not have to wear a skirt and heels to to bring it out? But for now thats why I love it.