Thread: Intimacy

Intimacy

I'm going to do my best to keep this clean. I have a problem when being with my husband. It has gotten to the point I can't stand him touching me because it just brings home the fact that I'm stuck in this female body. I'm afraid it's going to destroy our love life.
    If there is anyone else that deals with a similar issue and has found a way to work with it I would appreciate any suggestions.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Sorry, Rev, I don't have any advice. I can't get past that stuff either, but I wanted to say I sympathize and I can relate. Maybe one of the other guys has something that has worked for him.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That is a really tough one. I'm like Lex I have no real insight or help on the matter but I can relate an understand what you mean. This is the one reason have not decided to look for a partner just yet. Good luck I hope you can work it out. Oh, have you talked to him about this? He actually may have ideas that you did not think of.
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    I'm seconding the idea that you should talk to him about this. Having no SO, I can't say that I have any personal experiences to answer this with. Although, btw, I have the same problem with my body and avoid looking at it/touching it as much as possible.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Rev

I'd be happy to chat about this with you, but I'm not really comfortable posting about it I'm afraid. If you want to chat and you use either MSN or Yahoo, PM me your details and I'll add you - and providing we can work round the time difference we can talk sometime

Dave