Thread: just wanted to share

just wanted to share

Hi.......well just thought I would share........I have been wearing clip-on earrings for a long time.... my mother had lots of them, and finally today went and got my ears pierced..... Love it........like I said just wanted to share........Have a nice day......

Well congrats. My SO wanted his ears pierce for a very long time, I said why just you go ahead and do it, and he finally did and I do believe he is very happy with that choice. Sure is a lot more comfortable then clip-ons!
    Doll

You are so lucky. I have wanted to do that for years now. That is one boundry that I will not push the wife on. I am still working on her though.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Holey.....! Congrads! I will do it myself, in a couple years!
    At one time in my life, I wanted a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind!

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    hiya Kimberly Marie. feels like a whole new world has opened up doesn't it. now you can be " the kid in the candy store " shopping for earrings. I did mine a couple of years ago and I'm so glad I did. I wore my mothers clip on as a kid and I'm so much happier with the choices I have now. lotsa huggzzz, bobbie

I had an appointment to go and get both ears pierced last Wednesday, but that is the same day that my new garterbelt arrived at Sears. Picked up the belt, rushed home to try it on and completely forgot about the ears. Now I am rebooked for this coming Wednesday and have nothing coming in to distract me. Wish me luck.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I am getting my ears hole punched soon too! I can't wait to wear super long and sexy earrings!

congrats!

I am still using the clip-ons. I am seriously considering getting my ears pierced; but as accommodating as my SO is; I am not to sure that she would agree to that. I will just have to bide my time and maybe that will open itself up for consideration one day soon.

Hugs

Nicole

Gold Member
    Well even if you get your ears pierced, no one is going to know unless you are wearing earrings or you tell them. My ears are pierced and no one really knows
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I pierced my ears 30 years ago, and got some flak about it for a while.
    It is a non-issue now, though. There are millions of men with pierced ears.

Usually, I wear two or three pairs of small silver hoops.

On the lighter side of this question, there are women who like to tongue my earrings. I find that erotic.

Can understand. Got my ears pierced a couple of years ago and love it as well.

Way to go Kimberly when you can start changing them you'll love it even more. Got mine done last year best think I ever did hun.
    Angie

Silver Member
    I have been thinking of having my ears pierced for some time now. A couple of weeks ago I started a thread on this topic and recieved many responses encouraging me to have it done. I have decided to go for it and now I have to just take the time from my busy life and have it done.

It sure beats putting the smallest clip on earrings on and then having to hang the pierced earrings on them! It seems that the best earrings are always the pierced ones.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Marie View Post
    Hi.......well just thought I would share........I have been wearing clip-on earrings for a long time.... my mother had lots of them, and finally today went and got my ears pierced..... Love it........like I said just wanted to share........Have a nice day......
    Oh you are in for SO much fun now! You have so many more options for pretty ear rings now. ;-)

Had mine pierced several years ago. It's great in both the many choices you will have and the feelings of many ear rings. Enjoy.

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

I understand your joy.

I got my left ear pierced when I was 12.

Sixteen years later, I got the other one pierced...(I was getting tired of the limited selection of clip-ons and the pain associated with wearing them)

My only regret was waiting so long to do it!

In fact, most people didn't even realize that I had done it. My own mother took over a month to notice!

You will love it.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)

Lobes of Mystery

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    Well even if you get your ears pierced, no one is going to know unless you are wearing earrings or you tell them.
    Maybe things have changed in the past 25 years. When I got mine pierced, back in the early '80s, I was told I had to keep the earrings in the holes for a few weeks to give the holes time to heal up. So "no one is going to know" may not be right.

I also had a rather anti-social man look straight at me once and say, "Are your ears pierced?" Because you can see the holes.

Once the holes have healed, you only need to put the earrings in once in a while -- a few hours a couple of times a week -- so the holes won't grow closed.

Stupidly, I let the holes close up at some point in the late '90s. Gotta get 'em done again now. I am such a naughty girl!

***Jenna Lynne***

[blogging at jennalynne.wordpress.com]

OMG I am Headless!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Hazel Lee View Post
    I got my left ear pierced when I was 12.

Sixteen years later, I got the other one pierced...(I was getting tired of the limited selection of clip-ons and the pain associated with wearing them)

My only regret was waiting so long to do it!

In fact, most people didn't even realize that I had done it. My own mother took over a month to notice!

You will love it.
    yeah I did the same thing, still got my left one but havent gone back for the right...

I wanted to, many many times. Not sure what the big deal is I remember the first one not really hurting at all but for some reason I keep thinking the second one will hurt or something

as far as the social aspect goes, I could care less... I would prolly just wear mismatching earings in boy-mode and say it's punk or something

Had mine done more years ago that I want to remember at this time. Have not regretted it for one minute.
    Nancy